Keigo and Karin in English

Kiba_Luvr

Doing It Doggy Style!
A very special thanks to Yuri Lowenthal and Kate Higgins for throwing all fans of Bleach a bone here. For the first time ever, I have the exclusive footage of Yuri and Kate doing the voices of their characters. That's right folks, I have exclusive footage.

Yuri and Kate do Keigo and Karin

Ooh, thanks for the footage. Did you take all of it yourself?

I like what I'm hearing from them, Yuri especially :amuse

Shouldn't this go in the Anime section.....? And were you the one that pronounced Keigo wrong? XD

I can't exactly judge since it was echoey and all. I could barely even here Karin's voice, and If what I heard was it, she makes Karin sound like she is 15-20. But it can just be the echo.

LOL, if that was me I'm sorry I dont' know whether it's Kay-go or Kai-go. Basically Kate was saying as Karin that she hates her dad and she just made the voice very boring. There were many problems with the sound at the convention because way too many chairs were set up and everyone was at the front.

Kiba_Luvr said:
LOL, if that was me I'm sorry I dont' know whether it's Kay-go or Kai-go. Basically Kate was saying as Karin that she hates her dad and she just made the voice very boring. There were many problems with the sound at the convention because way too many chairs were set up and everyone was at the front.

It's more Kay-go ^_^

I couldn't understand shit through all the echoing going on. So I have no opinion on the voices for Keigo and Karin.

Mmm, too many soundwave vibraton. @_@

All I could really pick up was Yuri's voice for Keigo, which sounded awkward. o_O

What I could hear sounded pretty good to me. Karin probably doesn't sound exactly like that since Kate said in the clip she did the voice a couple weeks before.

Anyway, thanks for recording that and putting it up!

Back
Top Bottom