• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

KCM Naruto vs Gokage and Akatsuki Mid Tier

Orochimaruwantsyourbody

Ei, Onoki, Tsunade, Mei, Gaara, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Kisame

Knowledge: Manga
State of mind: IC
Distance: 25 meters
Restriction: C0, Kyuubi Cooperation

Bonly

Naruto wins double Low diff as one clone is good enough to deal with multiple member on the opposite side and seeing as how Naruto can form at least 15 above High Kage lvl clones at once all being able to use COFRS and Rasengan variants at the same time along with his yellow flash Shunshin, Naruto is gonna easily blitz and nuke them all to hell and back

Starkk

Spamming Ceros
If this is all at once he loses but if this is 1v1s here's how i think it goes:

Kakuzu:I cant remember if Naruto killed one of kakuzu lives or not but i think he did with rasenshuriken.This rasenshuriken was the rasenshuriken that naruto just learned,and that was base naruto.So i think a Rasenshuriken from naruto will sweep all of KCM lives.

Onoki:I think Onoki wins tbh,Thw Hacks from particle style and the many feats Onoki has gives him the win.naruto ran away from the meteor while onoki stayed to stop the meteor.Sasuke took down Bee,who i say is equal to kcm Naruto and onoki completely obliterated sasuke until obito came.

Tsunade:I think tsunade wins,She was able to damage madara pretty badly ofc Edo Revived madara.She was able to Break his susanoo,and she has 100th healings which could regenerate her.If naruto can damage her beyond regeneration then He could win.

Mei:idk but im leaning towards naruto

Gaara:Naruto surpassed gaara when he reached toad sage so kcm naruto wins.

Deidara:Deidara loss to a sasuke,who is Weaker than Kcm naruto.Deidara put up a good fight against sasuke given that Deidara had a disadvantage and loss to plot.Sasuke even said he was out of chakra but had chakra to summon his snake and Do genjutsu on it.Deidara does have a chance tho,C4 is deidara only chance and or suicide.

Sasori:Kcm naruto wins

Kisame:If kisame can Absorb the chakra of kcm naruto,which i think he could then kisame can win.Kisame also fought evenly against Bee Who Then got helped From Ay,and bee=Kcm naruto and the many water jutsu and Clones he can create can give an advantage.Itachi waa fighting evenly against kcm naruto ans I think Kisame is >/=sick itachi.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
13 high kage clones though... lol

And the Gokage together beat 25 Madara clones. Teams in Naruto are exponentially stronger than the individual. The Gokage wasted all 25 and pressuring Madara to use his strongest weapon but no Kage being able to beat their 5. Do you have a point or...?

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
And the Gokage together beat 25 Madara clones. Teams in Naruto are exponentially stronger than the individual. The Gokage wasted all 25 and pressuring Madara to use his strongest weapon but no Kage being able to beat their 5. Do you have a point or...?

Those Susano'o aren't moving at KCM tier speed fast enough to blitz A3 and toss frs around with chakra arms though, remember?

Each of one his clones can beat A3 and Mu. Remember?

Shouldn't that mean Naruto wins?

And this Naruto beats Nagato, right?

:mjlol

Aegon Targaryen

Those Susano'o aren't moving at KCM tier speed fast enough to blitz A3 and toss frs around with chakra arms though, remember?

Each of one his clones can beat A3 and Mu. Remember?

Shouldn't that mean Naruto wins?

And this Naruto beats Nagato, right?

:mjlol

1. Good thing Ohnoki amped Ay4 or Ohnoki amped Gaara can though :vegetak

2. Yes, and? The Gokage destroy either Muu or Ay3 with Ohnoki + Ay4 too. Ohnoki + Ay4 >>> Ohnoki or Ay4 alone.

3. Why would it? Ohnoki and Ay4 can combat Naruto's speed together (add in Gaara and Tsunade and it becomes even easier), unlike your precious J-Man.

4. Yes, not saying it will be easy though.

Aegon Targaryen

Gokage alone put up a fight, likely even win. Lightened Ay4 can put real pressure on Naruto, if Tsunade or Lightened Gaara joins the combo Naruto loses hard. Naruto might take out the Akatsuki members though.

Top Bottom