Kazekage Gaara + Deidara vs. The Akatsuki

• Gaara and Deidara

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Akatsuki

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

Kuya

God of the 5th Dimension
Let's say Deidara never defeated Gaara, they hada tie, and both respected eachother's fighting skills after they fought. They both decide to combine their skills and take on Akatsuki.

Gaara still has shukaku inside, Deidara has both arms and a great amount of clay.

Akatsuki = Sasori, Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakazu

Not included = AL, Blue haired member, Tobi, and Orochimaru

Yea i know this fight is 2 v 5, and Sasori is capable of making it like 200+ vs. 2, but i still think Team GaaraDeidara can pull it off. The only trick is getting passed Sasori. What do u think? Can they pull it off?

Deidei throwing bombs merciless and Gaara protecting him from any harm.
The truth is that this could be the most devastating combo ever.
From what we have seen , Hidan and Kakuzu are close ranged fighters, they are useless here. Sasori can make the puppets fly and attack, but no puppet can broke Gaara shield or withstand his devastating attacks. Kisame's fuitons are also useless, the only hope is Itachi, he cant use MS since their opponents are flying out of his sight, but if he can use a Genjutsu powerful enough to confuse Gaara's mind while Sasori and Kisame attacks, they have a chance. hard fight, but i think the Akatsuki will prevail.

Theoretically those duo could probably beat just about anyone if they played smart (stay really high up and drop loakds of crap) but if they were to fight again in the manga then they be hit with a big blast of plot-no-jutsu and they'll be (stupidly) fighting on the ground

Locard said:
From what we have seen , Hidan and Kakuzu are close ranged fighters, they are useless here. Sasori can make the puppets fly and attack, but no puppet can broke Gaara shield or withstand his devastating attacks. Kisame's fuitons are also useless, the only hope is Itachi, he cant use MS since their opponents are flying out of his sight, but if he can use a Genjutsu powerful enough to confuse Gaara's mind while Sasori and Kisame attacks, they have a chance. hard fight, but i think the Akatsuki will prevail.

Yeah tats nice....
i would think tat Gaara + Deidara will win...
although is not an easy fight, but i stil think that they will win....
We cant get rid of the probability that Gaara will transform into Shokaku once again during the fight......

In the desert Gaara's Team has a good chance. but would still prolly lose Sasori and Kisame would be the key to victory on the Akatsuki team

Sasori could use Itachi as a puppet and basically grant him the flying ability.

It's also unknown if Sasori himself can fly with Iron Sand or not. I can't see why not, really.

Gaara can't withstand Itachi's genjutsu, I doubt DeiDei either. Not even talking about Tsukiyomi.

hmmmm pretty tough but what Locard said convinced me on who wins :D

Sasori FTW....with 100+ puppet no jutsu.
Kakuzu launches Hidans immortal ass up to the 2 when he owns them(tries).
Itachi f*cks Gaara with Genjutsu.
Kisame blasts them out of the sky.

True they're a deadly duo but Akatsuki would win in the end....personally I think Kisame and Dei are a better team, attacking from Air & Sea

We don't know enough about Hidan and Kakuzu.

Hidan might just be immune to all those 2's attacks?

Woozie said:
Sasori could use Itachi as a puppet and basically grant him the flying ability.It's also unknown if Sasori himself can fly with Iron Sand or not. I can't see why not, really.Gaara can't withstand Itachi's genjutsu, I doubt DeiDei either. Not even talking about Tsukiyomi.
Hey i was not thinking about this point.
You're right, Sasori can use Itachi and also Hidan,Kakuzu and Kisame as puppets and make them fly. That would be uber cool an uber deadly!
Yeah, definetly AkatsUki FTW

But... how much does Deidara know about the other Akatsuki members? Perhaps he has knowlegde about their weaknesses that could conceivably turn the tables.

And why would Gaara be completely unable to withstand Itachi's genjutsu? I mean, maybe I missed something about that, but it seems like with the Shukaku inside him, he has probably been through quite a lot of mental torture. While he did succumb to it easily before (seeing as he was totally psycho when he was first introduced), he seems to have stabilized and perhaps is now able to even control the bijuu inside him, since it doesn't seem to be taking him over in a fighting situation like what happened in the chuunin exam. Maybe, because of that, he now has some kind of ability to keep his own mind in his control at all times, thereby making him much harder to trap in a genjutsu.

Also, the Shukaku is possessing Gaara, it's not exactly sealed the same way as the Kyuubi within Naruto, so perhaps it could somehow get rid of Itachi or at least hinder him in some way from getting control of Gaara's mind. Besides, if Deidara does, in fact, know about the weaknesses of his fellow Akatsuki members, then perhaps he knows how to avoid getting trapped by the mangekyo, as in by not looking at it.

Itachi aside, the next difficult obstacle seems to be Sasori. If Gaara knows anything about puppets from being the brother of Kankuro, he'll know that they become immobile if you clog their joints with sand. This could easily get rid of the majority of Sasori's little army, but the fight against the third Kazekage puppet would be quite an amazing battle. Gaara's sand versus the iron sand... However, since Deidara would be helping, he might be able to do something about Sasori himself, while Gaara distracts him by fighting with the puppet.

Next, Kisame. Hm... tough one... I'm afraid I just can't think of how this battle could be fought, so I can't say how it might end. I'll think about it and if I feel like it, I'll come back and tell you my thoughts.

Then there's the two new guys. Hidan and Kakuzu. I don't know enough about them to make any intelligent arguement.

So yeah... aside from the unknowns and assuming they would all be one-on-one fights, rather than all at once, I think Deidara and Gaara could conceivably win, with effort. If it was all at once, I think they would probably lose.

(Edit: Of course this is almost totally based on speculation so please don't take it too seriously. ^_^;; )

Locard said:
Good point it would be very hard for akatsuki but they could win but an avalache combined with a number 18 can kill five guys, sasori will survive but a few homing birds 2 the tailsman can kill him
I think gaara and deidara can pull it off

seems tat akatsuki has more votes lolz.....
they'll win as u all said...
but i stil think tat deidara n gaara tis combination is great lolz...

Well guys, here's the whole thing in a nutshell.

Deidera = owned by Itachi, what with the Mangekyou Sharingan owning him just like Kakashi did, except that Itachi's way better at it. So Deidera's dead.

Then we get to Gaara, facing Hidan, Kakuzu, a guy in a nearly invincible puppet, and the equivalent of Nindaime. F-ing PWNED.

Back
Top Bottom