• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Katakuri & Cracker vs King, Who's Who & Sasaki

Winner?

• Katakuri & Cracker

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • King, Who's Who & Sasaki

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
Is Who's who and Sasaki together not the strength of a commander?
Unless you think it would take many hours for G4 Luffy to beat them both like it took for him to beat Cracker, then no.

And him slicing G4 Boundman Luffy's arm (the same Boundman Luffy who took practically no damage from any of Doffy's attacks) is above any attack they've shown.

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
It would be generous to assume they are on the level of a single biscuit soldier, let alone an army of them.

You need something between G3 and G4 to damage the biscuits, outside of their ultimate attacks, I dont think any F6 have that amount of power.

I have said it before and I will say i again, Cracker can straight up solo all of the F6 - and sadly im including Drake who has absolutely nothing other than empty hype going for him...

Shunsuiju

The Orphan of the North
I think the duo are at the level of someone like Jack together. It's almost nonsensical to think otherwise. Cracker is just suited to fighting many people a good chunk weaker than him like how his brother is.

This is an almost pointless thread as we haven't yet determined the true strength of King. Do you guys think it's out of the realm of possibilities for a post-Wano Zoro to be capable of soloing Katakuri and Cracker? Which begs the question of if King could too.

Corax

Kata and Cracker. Cracker is good enough to take on who and Sasaki especially with his clone DF. King is stronger than Kata but he won't be in a very good shape after their fight and Cracker will finish him.

AmitDS

King's team is maybe stronger but Cracker's ability gives them the win. His biscuit soldiers each being beyond G3 WCI Luffy would mean that WW and Sasaki would need power beyond that to beat one. I don't see them doing that. Cracker is one notable case where type match ups may mean more than overall power etc.

Dunno

King soloes. Katakuri and Cracker are barely even going to be able to react to, let alone block his attacks. Current Zoro is far superior to WCI Luffy and thus, King is far superior to Katakuri.

Strobacaxi

Well Known Member
BMP win

Cracker beats Sazaki and WW lower end high diff and King vs Kata is extreme diff, so Cracker joins mid fight and King is overwhelmed

Van Basten

Black Lives Matter
King is stronger but Katakuri is still an extreme diff bout for King.

Cracker high diffs Who’s Who and Sasaki and then helps his brother turn the tables on King.

Brother duo wins.

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Every single one of the Tobi Roppo have attacks stronger than Gear 3........Especially Who's Who and Sasaki......
Not a single one of them have shown G3+ level attacks. Maybe Sasakis and Ulti can hang on that level, but they can hardly dish it out constantly, and considering the Biscuit soldiers regenerate that is what they are gonna need.

An attack being stronger than G3 is not enough alone to break the soldiers, since they completely neg-diffed Elephant Gun. It even took 2 Kong Guns to convincingly get through one of them, and G4 is >>>>G3.

The F6 have absolutely nothing on Cracker.

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
G3 wouldn't put Jimbei on his knees
He was bruised by G2 in FI, dont see why a direct hit from G3 wouldnt damage him. Mind you, Page 1 was sucker punched, he wasnt actively defending (im assuming that's the reference). If Jinbei gets sucker punched by a Elephant Gun he would most assuredly feel it.

Strobacaxi

Well Known Member
He was bruised by G2 in FI, dont see why a direct hit from G3 wouldnt damage him. Mind you, Page 1 was sucker punched, he wasnt actively defending (im assuming that's the reference). If Jinbei gets sucker punched by a Elephant Gun he would most assuredly feel it.
He was also holding back in FI, that wasn't a serious fight.

You're saying P1 got sucker punched, but you're comparing that attack to WW's attack which was putting Jimbei who was using CoA and actively blocking his attacks on his knees.

If Jimbei gets sucker punched by G3 he'd get damaged yeah, but that's not comparable to what WW did

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
He was also holding back in FI, that wasn't a serious fight.

You're saying P1 got sucker punched, but you're comparing that attack to WW's attack which was putting Jimbei who was using CoA and actively blocking his attacks on his knees.

If Jimbei gets sucker punched by G3 he'd get damaged yeah, but that's not comparable to what WW did
WW didnt output G3 level attacks, he attacked with a flurry of weaker attacks, cumulating the damage. I dont think flurry attacks are gonna do much to biscuit soldiers since they can regenerate in-between hits.

Besides, the second Jinbei stopped holding back WW broke his fingers to his own attacks. No way even a serious Jinbei can no-sell a direct hit from an Elephant Gun. It would push him back if not damage him, and Luffy himself most certainly wouldnt break his hands.

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
You mean there's no way Jimbei, a YC3 tier character, can no sell a hit from elephant gun that was no sold by a DF clone from another YC3 character?
Tank it? Sure.
Completely ignore it? No, I dont think so.

And the Doffy Clone was countering with Spider Web, it wasnt a direct hit.

Pashanim

Katakuri and Cracker win.

Doflamingo as the "Joker" is a pseudo Calamity and comparable to Jack at least. That means Doffy is above the Flying Six and Cracker is stronger than him, so he beats Who's Who and Sasaki without too much trouble.

King can't finish off Katakuri before Cracker comes to help his brother.

Empathy

Disciple of Thunder
King doesn’t even have the feats to say he’s above Katakuri at this point, and Who’s Who and Sasaki debatably aren’t even individually YC4-level. Cracker still has one of the best showings of any YC3; Katakuri and Cracker vs. King and Jack would’ve been a debatable enough fight. This is just a mismatch.

Top Bottom