• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Kakashi's mother

UchihaTinushka

I am back ^^
The thread "Who raised Naruto" finally inspired me to start about another question which always came to my mind...

In Naruto there isn't usually said much about somebody's family background until it is important for the story, but I was always wondering how it was with Kakashi's mother. Was she still alive when his father died? Did she die before that accident? Or after that as a result of her grief? Or something another?

Yeah, and there are still the theories about "somebody is Kakashi's something", which could also be because of his mother...

I actually don't know which way would be the coolest and most possible one...

:wink

Blitzkreig

My bet would be that she died before kakashi's father died. Because we see Yondaime talking to Obito and he doesn't mention anything about Kakashi's mother. I think he probably had a single parent.

Naruko

We'll probably never know. Kishi, sadly, does what a lot of shonen (heck it's in other genres too) authors do to his women. He kills 'em like flies to be used as plot devices to make the men stronger, lonelier and more emo =p Save's them having to developed another interesting character and gives 'em an easy plot device for male-motivation (I do this because I lost my mother-wife-sister-daughter-whatever to *insertvillainnamehere* RAWR vengeance is mine), gives em an excuse to be that whole wandering lost soul type thing.

Not that I'm bitter about the prevalence of this occurrance...

Would be nice to see his mom though, since we see a silhouette of tinyKakashi and his dad and no mom I suspect she died in childbirth or some disease amazingly incurable despite a village of medical nin's that can cure any number of job related injuries, poisons, genjutsu related mental breakdowns, etc...wait...i'm not bitter...

Though if his mom was a cool ninja too and just died cause of the sucky wars (Kakashi mentions he was cursed with bad lack and grew up in bad times), that would be sad, but more interesting and give Kakashi (in my mind) a stronger ninja pedigree.

Honestly don't think Kishi will ever tell us about her tho.:(

Flash Step

۞GB's Holy Man۞
Think of it this way, Kishi WILL tell us more about Hatake Sakumo. That automatically means we are gonna know what happens to Kakashi's mama, assuming he does the usual background story type thing. In addition to that, if Tobi is Obito, it will also come back to us learning more about Kakashi...If the AL is anyone Kakashi knew, it'll bring us back to learn more about Kakashi. If Asuma dies, we'll most definitly see a flash back of him and Kakashi.

Kakashi's past WILL be revealed. Just a matter of time.

goodlight

it gives rep or gets the hose
in this genra, almost everyone only ever has 1 parent. There are some exceptions, but for the most part, we never heard about the other. Plus it's uber taboo to talk about divorce in Japan ^^

UchihaTinushka

I am back ^^
Cynycyl said:
We'll probably never know. Kishi, sadly, does what a lot of shonen (heck it's in other genres too) authors do to his women. He kills 'em like flies to be used as plot devices to make the men stronger, lonelier and more emo =p Save's them having to developed another interesting character and gives 'em an easy plot device for male-motivation (I do this because I lost my mother-wife-sister-daughter-whatever to *insertvillainnamehere* RAWR vengeance is mine), gives em an excuse to be that whole wandering lost soul type thing.

Not that I'm bitter about the prevalence of this occurrance...

Would be nice to see his mom though, since we see a silhouette of tinyKakashi and his dad and no mom I suspect she died in childbirth or some disease amazingly incurable despite a village of medical nin's that can cure any number of job related injuries, poisons, genjutsu related mental breakdowns, etc...wait...i'm not bitter...

Though if his mom was a cool ninja too and just died cause of the sucky wars (Kakashi mentions he was cursed with bad lack and grew up in bad times), that would be sad, but more interesting and give Kakashi (in my mind) a stronger ninja pedigree.

Honestly don't think Kishi will ever tell us about her tho.:(

Interesting idea...

Yeah, I was thinking about it cause every way of her death would make a differerent effect on Kakashi's psychology. For example it would be easier for him to put up with his father's death when she would still be alive. But actually, I don't think, she was. Cause Kakashi seemed to feel very lonely, yeah. But I couldn't imagine a possible way of her death. Cause to die of a grief wouldn't pass to this ninja world.

Actually, maybe she wasn't a ninja. But more possibly, she was. Heh, it still makes me wonder that for example Uchiha Mikoto was even a jounin... She looked like a perfect housewife :wink

UchihaTinushka

I am back ^^
Flash Step said:
Think of it this way, Kishi WILL tell us more about Hatake Sakumo. That automatically means we are gonna know what happens to Kakashi's mama, assuming he does the usual background story type thing. In addition to that, if Tobi is Obito, it will also come back to us learning more about Kakashi...If the AL is anyone Kakashi knew, it'll bring us back to learn more about Kakashi. If Asuma dies, we'll most definitly see a flash back of him and Kakashi.

Kakashi's past WILL be revealed. Just a matter of time.

Actually, Kakashi's past is something what I am really waiting for... But I am afraid, that he is not going to have so much place... As someone once said to me, this show is named "Naruto" :huh

Flash Step

۞GB's Holy Man۞
UchihaTinushka said:
Actually, maybe she wasn't a ninja. But more possibly, she was. Heh, it still makes me wonder that for example Uchiha Mikoto was even a jounin... She looked like a perfect housewife :wink

I didnt know she was a ninja...Though it figures.

UchihaTinushka

I am back ^^
Flash Step said:
I didnt know she was a ninja...Though it figures.

Mikoto? Yeah, I have read it on Wiki... Another perfect housewife, Nara Yoshino, is a ninja too :notrust It seems a little bit weird after their ninja life. But not impossible - starting with training at early age, they have so about 15 or more years of active ninja career, then they settle down and live a peaceful life, raising new ninjas, yeah... On the other side, there is Inuzuka Tsume, still active although she has two children... This familylife background in Konoha seems to be very interesting :laugh

Top Bottom