kakashi vs goku

And it's people like that, that kill it for the rest of us Naruto fans. =_=;

Goku destroys Kakashi in a matter of seconds.
(Also, it's Sharingan not "shanrinkan")

Sharingan could predict everyone of Goku's moves. Kakashi could also move close to the speed of light when he uses his full power, and I'm pretty sure he can open his gates because he saw Lee do it. I think Kakashi could also copy Goku's SSJ, and blow up the planet. He can breathe in space and Goku can't. I don't see a way of Goku beating him.

Last edited:
I agree with the thread starter, there is noway Goku can beat Kakashi. I meant it isn't like a Goku have ever shown destroying mountains or anything, Goku clearly have never move so fast that he seems to be invisible, it was never stated that Goku can destroy planets with one kamehamaeha blast, Goku have never cause the earth to shake by just charging up, and clearly Goku can't go super saiyan and destroy Kakashi with his pinky.
Spoiler:
if you can't see this is scarasm, I recommend you commit suicide immediately because you fail at life.

Would Kakashi be able to pull off that black hole move with his Mangekyo Sharingan if Kakarot stood still for 5 seconds?

mustang said:
I agree with the thread starter, there is noway Goku can beat Kakashi. I meant it isn't like a Goku have ever shown destroying mountains or anything, Goku clearly have never move so fast that he seems to be invisible, it was never stated that Goku can destroy planets with one kamehamaeha blast, Goku have never cause the earth to shake by just charging up, and clearly Goku can't go super saiyan and destroy Kakashi with his pinky.
Spoiler:
if you can't see this is scarasm, I recommend you commit suicide immediately because you fail at life.

I just neg repped you five times.

hayate90210 said:
who do you think will win this battle. i think kakashi with his shanrinkan

Hmmmmm...neg rep or no?

I'll go along with it. Kakashi says "look into my eyes for a neat trick" Goku says "OK!" and Kakashi uses his MS to transport Gokus body to another dimension.

Illuminati Gate said:
Would Kakashi be able to pull off that black hole move with his Mangekyo Sharingan if Kakarot stood still for 5 seconds?
Doesn't matter Kakashi have horrible control over his ms, he will miss and then immediately die without seeing Goku tap him with his pinky.

Havoc said:
Sharingan could predict everyone of Goku's moves. Kakashi could also move close to the speed of light when he uses his full power, and I'm pretty sure he can open his gates because he saw Lee do it. I think Kakashi could also copy Goku's SSJ, and blow up the planet. He can breathe in space and Goku can't. I don't see a way of Goku beating him.

Now that would be great

SSJ Kakashi

mustang said:
Doesn't matter Kakashi have horrible control over his ms, he will miss and then immediately die without seeing Goku tap him with his pinky.

What can Itachi do with five seconds in the same situation?

:laugh . But couldn't Itachi make Kakarot extra crispy with a Tsukuyomi/Amaterasu combo in the span of five seconds of Kakarot standing still?

Illuminati Gate said:
What can Itachi do with five seconds in the same situation?
Amaterasu=Useless so the only option left for Itachi is to use Tsukiyomi to force Goku to continuously watch the One Piece dub or Naruto fillers which leaves a dead Goku.

Back
Top Bottom