Kakashi as an Akatsuki member

Mat?icha

アナル
what you think, could Kakashi be an akatsuki member with his current strength (post time skip)? i mean, lets say, he is not against Akatsuki and wants to be a member. would they let kakashi in?

note: i searched for a thread like this, and couldnt find any. in case, if there is one, pls trash it.

Haven't seen a thread about this before, but I'm new. I guess it's possible for lack of any hard evidence saying No! , but the idea of it revolts me. It would betray Kakashi's character, the theme's of the series, and Kishimoto's integrity as a storyteller. Bleh sez I!

ok, let me put it in different way.
he is not from konoha, he is just a ninja, and with his current strength, is he strong enough to be akatsuki member?

Lol yea dont take ti so personally :p i think it was based solely on kakashi's strength as a ninja. I would say definitely, as i think he could most likely take out deidara. We havent really seen enough of the other akatsuki members to be able to measure their strength, but he was holding himself well against itachi before MS owned :p

matricha said:
ok, let me put it in different way.
he is not from konoha, he is just a ninja, and with his current strength, is he strong enough to be akatsuki member?

I think not becaue of his chakra's capacity. If he had kisame's capacity, I guess he can be better than kisame.

hahhaha.. oh wel.. thats nooooooooooooooo shit.. :( kakashi sensei nan de.. nan dai yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO >>.<<

I think he's capable of joining Akatsuki if you talk about shere power. Though his trump cards costs him a lot of chakra, it's the question of wether he could beat the Akatsuki members without the Mangekyou IMO.

Sharingan Kakashi: Konoha's best tactician, a superb strategist, Mangekyou Sharingan user, arguably Konoha's best Jounin, and he's immensely intelligent. Again, to prevent him from being something like a God, he has been giving relatively poor stamina, but he's managed with it his whole life, so it's nothing.

If he wanted to join, they'd let him in.

9Tail-Hokage said:
Sharingan Kakashi: Konoha's best tactician, a superb strategist, Mangekyou Sharingan user, arguably Konoha's best Jounin, and he's immensely intelligent. Again, to prevent him from being something like a God, he has been giving relatively poor stamina, but he's managed with it his whole life, so it's nothing.

If he wanted to join, they'd let him in.
Yep, I would say so. Kakashi seems to have a massive reputation, both in Konoha and around the world... more so than some of the Akatsuki members do (that isn't to say he's stronger, but his reputation must mean something at least). I mean, I'm not entirely convinced that he could beat any of the members we've seen in action so far, but I doubt he is on a completely different [lower] level to Deidara, for example.

The only problem is Itachi... whether intentionally or by sheer coincidence, Akatsuki seems to (a) take every member from a different village, and (b) each member seems quite different and unique in style. Kakashi is both a Konoha-nin and is stylistically similar to Itachi, so it depends on whether they would be willing to accept an Itachi-lite.

Woofie said:
I mean, I'm not entirely convinced that he could beat any of the members we've seen in action so far, but I doubt he is on a completely different [lower] level to Deidara, for example.

That's right. But it's kinda hard to compare with Sasori and Deidara because well Sasori's strength is mostly based on his poison only, whereas Deidara's strength is mostly based on flight only. Remove those from them and they become significantly weaker, whereas Kakashi is great all-around ninja. Meaning he doesn't have any overpowered stuff, but that's precisely why he won't be having any huge handicaps in fights either.

So yes, I think Kakashi would fit in Akatsuki quite well.

with his characteristic, no matter which village he from, i dont think he'll look around for akatsuki and request to join, like a certain tobi. but i do think, if akatsuki is based on invitation, kakashi will be invited.

edit: i think u can try to add a poll if u edit the 1st post. this is ur thread, besides mods, i think only u can add polls. i think.

Uchiha Sasori said:
edit: i think u can try to add a poll if u edit the 1st post. this is ur thread, besides mods, i think only u can add polls. i think.

i guess after creating a thread, one cant add poll

I actually think they wouldn't. this is because every member of akatsuki seems to be strong, but in Very different areas, i/e, Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, etc were all very strong but had very different specialties. Unfortunately for (evil) Kakashi, there isn't really a place for him seeing as how his own unique strength (doujutsu) is the same as Itachi's, and if you had to run an evil organization, which one of them would You pick?

They'd let him in provided there was an open space and he could pass the entrance exam.

He's qualifications definately would put him in for consideration, so then it'd just be a matter of having an open ring spot come open, and passing whatever entrance exam there is.

I don't think Akatsuki really gives a crap about overlapping specialties or even what village a shinobi is from - that's just Kishi varying things up for us as readers.

I think Kakashi could be in their ranks. He has excellent overall skills including doujutsu at Itachi's level and extreme intelligence.

I dont think he would be able to Itachi destroyed him and Im even sure Kisame could have beaten him, his new mangekyou isnt even that good if he and deidara had a serious fight where both were prepared a 100% deidara would probably win hands down.

Of course they'd let him in. He would be the strongest member, but his smarts make up for it. And then there's his reputation. If someone saw Kakashi the copy ninja coming to steal their Jinchuuriki, they would know immediately the caliber of Akatsuki.

Wait now that I think about it, of course Kashi would be so happy with his old best friend Tobi [Obito] lol.

Kakashi shit his pants at the thought of fighting orochimaru
Orochimaru shit his pants at the thought of fighting itachi..

Either he'd be the weakest of all the members or id say hes not strong enough. Plus the Akatsuki already have a one eyed shinobi AND a sharigan user....hes obsolete

If you're talking 'would they' , not only would they, they'd give the current AL a gold watch and a tiny pension and send him on his way home (change that...they'd do that to Tobi and demote AL to Tobi's spot).

Kakashi may not have immense chakra, but not all Akatsuki do I'm sure. His chakra is only small compared to Naruto's, we've never heard anyone else comment that his chakra is weak or small. As 9tails says, he has other qualities that more than compensate for it. He threw an explosion into an ALTERNATE DIMENSION ffs to save his team from it. Man has serious tricks up his sleeve.

Doesnt stop the fact hed have his ass feeded to him but itachi not to mention the AL.

just because hes a 133t character doesnt mean he can take on everyone of narutos enemy friends and beat them.

(And i hate itachi)

Back
Top Bottom