Kaguya vs Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nello

dabonair
Kaguya has used her hatred to become strong and has come to the Uchiha hideout in order to kill Itachi.

Zetsu is observing and claims that Itachi's susanoo is invincible equipped with the Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka. Is he right?

Both are bloodlusted
Itachi doesn't have ninjaids

TraderJoe

Itachi has no sex feats afaik and Kaguya is a working single mother, so most likely not interested in horny virgins
Itachi had Izumi live a full life in Tsukuyomi who was deeply in love with him. It's safe to say that SoloKing was puttin' it down and the fact that she died smiling is all you really need to know.

Orochibuto

Why is hatespeech against Itachi allowed in this section?

Because I still have PTSD of my years reading Naruto in this forum having to debate with Itachi fans that stated Yata Mirror could literally tank and reflect back the superlaser from the Death Star.

Bonly

Flame Alchemist

The physical manifestation of Kaguya's own will with knowledge of all things knew that Itachi was invincible unlike Kaguya who he never made the statement about so it's pretty clear that Itachi would win :blinditachi

Speedyamell

👁👄👁

The physical manifestation of Kaguya's own will with knowledge of all things knew that Itachi was invincible unlike Kaguya who he never made the statement about so it's pretty clear that Itachi would win :blinditachi
I wanted to say something, but damn.. it's hard to argue with facts:crazwhat

unknown3000

Kaguya has used her hatred to become strong and has come to the Uchiha hideout in order to kill Itachi.

Zetsu is observing and claims that Itachi's susanoo is invincible equipped with the Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka. Is he right?

Both are bloodlusted
Itachi doesn't have ninjaids
1.Kaguya Ameno's him into the gravity dimension and leaves.
2.Opens a portal behind Itachi's head inside Susanoo and Ash bones him.
3.Opens a portal under Itachi's foot, grabs his foot, and tosses him into the Lava dimension.
4. Kaguya fly's high into the atmosphere, creates a expansive truth seeking orb, and nukes the dimension.

So many ways to kill Itachi...why do you hate Itachi so much? :gucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom