Manga Kagurabachi

Hope it passes OP.
I personally don’t read OP but friends have told me that nowadays it’s no longer the great series it used to be. Yet you still have those people that act like it’s some divine creation descended from the heavens.
Kagura Bachi > Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto so it’s a given that that it will

Overall, series is pretty bland. Nothing remarkable or outstanding.

The memes will keep its popularity quite high until it dies off. However, by then, it would have garnered a sufficiently loyal fanbase to avoid its premature death.

the hype feels kind of manufactured like early black clover. Bland MC and background story tbh.

Everything feels kind of tailored to appeal to cliches or tropes that draw in the viewers for an eventual anime.

the memes of this manga are pushing it because the story so far is not hooking. Main cast seems dull
mangaka better respond to feedback and stick to the edge

Pretty decent chapter this week. I like the fights not being super drawn out. Shame the two new guys were just fodder.

But hell. Anytime you do a "you tried to fuck me up by traumatizing me but my trauma just me hero even heroer" is awesome. Good shit.

the memes of this manga are pushing it because the story so far is not hooking. Main cast seems dull
mangaka better respond to feedback and stick to the edge
Whatchu mean?
This last chapter actually somewhat hooked me. Shiba isn't dull at all, and Chihiro is meant to be "dull". I mean, dude hasn't laughed once since the incident, but his stuff is subtle.

Mangaka just entered the kitchen, and is still prepping his ingredients. He's about to start cooking. :pimpe

Overall, series is pretty bland. Nothing remarkable or outstanding.

The memes will keep its popularity quite high until it dies off. However, by then, it would have garnered a sufficiently loyal fanbase to avoid its premature death.
Read chapter 5. It's getting interesting now. First major villain just got revealed.

Reason for MC being bland is justified. He is mainly focused on securing all swords created by his father.

The first major villain looks interesting tbh. An underworld arms dealer with unique design. His henchman have some interesting powers it seems.

So the Nishiki ability definitely looks like a shroud type thing. Seems like it grants superspeed? Gotta chuckle that Chihiro is basically Ichigo. Black is Getsuga Tensho, Nishiki is Bankai. Haha

Can you blame them? Being a Boruto fan is like dropping the soap in prison and Tank Top Tyrone butt blasting you every single time you go to shower.
Boruto started out I think number one at the beginning of the month but dropped off to terrible sales.... They had us in the first half. :bookerskully

Latest chapter was on point....it ain't a joke anymore

If this series keeps it up it has potential to be huge :ufdup

OK latest chapter shows promise finally
Mangaka is clearly still grasping where he wants to take the story but I imagine some villains and rivals would steer the story in a better direction

That white clothed dude pretty much destroys kid Sasuke just by being near him.

Passive Tsukyomi?

Chihiro confirmed to be able to handle Tsukyomi BTW :bury

Great battle

Back
Top Bottom