Juubidara vs Kinshiki

Who you got?

• Total voters

Cliffiffillite44428

SHININ' LIKE A SUN IN THE NIGHT SKY ! X'D' THERE'S NOTHING THAT CAN STOP US ! <3 🔥🔥🦠🧠🦠🌞💗🍋🦠
.. A Perfectified Ten Tails', Etherealite, Spirit, God Madara wins — in my opinion.

I don't think that Kinshiki possesses the hype, or features, necessitated to trounce the likes of a Penultimately, Perfectified Ten Tails', Etherealite, Spirit, God, Madara.

Kinshiki possesses hype that implies that he can split a planet, however, I believe, this isn't any different to how the likes of Temari is stated to possess the " .. Power to blow away the entire universe.. " .. One could argue that the former possesses significantly greater power pressure potency in contrast to the latter as in limiting the emitted energy to a smaller area resulting in a significantly more lethality of an attack, however, it's explicitly exemplified that the former possesses significantly inferior power pressure potency, as his best feature is splitting a significantly Emaciated, Etherealite, God, Spirit Tree.. I don't think that the likes of Temari couldn't acclimatize to this feature, as she ripped a significantly Weakened A3's Godlike Spirituality Armory with little supplemental assistance.. (ie., The Databook 4 explicitly states that Å3's Electricity Enrichified Armory (Databook Four; — Lightning Release: Lightning Element Spiritual State [.. ] .. ) is filled to the brim with ethereal, spiritual, magical, essence.. by utilizing the term "godlike.. ", and it's intuitively grasped that, since, gods exist in the ethereal, spiritual, magical, realms, they possess ethereal, spiritual, magical, properties.. ) ..

Therein, it's likely that Madara can extrude a Ten Tails' Spiralling Spiritual, Gargantuan Magic Sphere, Etherealite Explosive Ball, to bypass the Kinshiki's durability, like the Ten Tails' acclimatized in the WAexterminating a full continent in it's wake — with a Spiralling, Spiritual, Streaming, Explosive Ball, Sphere Beam..

A Perfectified, Etherealite, Spiritual, Ten Tails', Enrichified, Perfect Susano'Ō, would also, be a sight to behold.. in my opinion. I don't see what the former is supposited to acclimatize, against that.. tbh..

MYGod000

Any Version of Madara with Juubi easily Low diff Kinishiki.

He doesn't have the feats nor the speed to beat Madara.

Onda Vital

juubidara >>>>>>>>>> gokage >> chujoru and kurotschi > kinshiki

Kinshiki blocked attack from moon level Sasuke which makes him stronger than shippuden verse.

Kinshiki biscets Juudara with world spliting attatck, Kaguya and Hagaromo die in crossfire.

MYGod000

Kinshiki blocked attack from moon level Sasuke which makes him stronger than shippuden verse.

Kinshiki biscets Juudara with world spliting attatck, Kaguya and Hagaromo die in crossfire.
Madara is above that Sasuke thank to boruto Establishing Adult Sasuke and Naruto are weaker than Normal Ten tails.

Even the Boruto-tard Ootsutsuki/Fate Bro wankers can't argue for Kinshiki's victory here.

Even the most warped scalings of that group can't have Kinshiki above Juudara.

ARGUS

The conqueror

Well yeah
Because
Juudara >>>> Edo madara >>> Kid naruto > Urashiki >> adult sasuke = kinshiki

:gabe

Onda Vital

Well yeah
Because
Juudara >>>> Edo madara >>> Kid naruto > Urashiki >> adult sasuke = kinshiki

:gabe
Idk about Kinshiki but I know that Chojuro > Juudara

You don't need to even look at Boruto feats fot that

As for Boruto, it depends if you are member of "moon" cult or "Boruto characters are jobber" cult

MYGod000

Even the Boruto-tard Ootsutsuki/Fate Bro wankers can't argue for Kinshiki's victory here.

Even the most warped scalings of that group can't have Kinshiki above Juudara.
They can't which is funny.

Most what was said about Kinishiki was that he was fast for his size.

Idk about Kinshiki but I know that Chojuro > Juudara

You don't need to even look at Boruto feats fot that

As for Boruto, it depends if you are member of "moon" cult or "Boruto characters are jobber" cult

Chojuro isn't, He weaker than Shikamaru who is stated to be weaker than adult Naruto, who is implied weaker than JJ Obito who the novels stats rivals JJ Hagoromo powers.

Since peak Madara>>>>>JJ Obito, even initial JJ Madara>>JJ Obito

we can conclude that any Version of JJ Madara negg diff Kinishiki at worst Low diff him easily negg diff Shikamaru who can own all the Kages but Naruto.

We Madara would kill them all and Kinshiki dies in the crossfire.

Fused

Saikyō no Kami
The guy who literally solo'd the entire planet and won.

Vs.

The fatso who had trouble with a few Kage.

Hm. Tough fight. I'm going to go with Madara though.

New Folder

Can this loser even touch TSBs? Lol

juubidara >>>>>>>>>> gokage >> chujoru and kurotschi > kinshiki
wasn't Kinshiki fighting on par with Adult Sasuke?
you know, the same Sasuke who cut JJ Madara in half when he was 17 years old?

Also, didn't Chujiro defeat Black Zetsu who curbfodderstomped Madara as well?

----

OT:

Kinshiki stomps

Fused

Saikyō no Kami
wasn't Kinshiki fighting on par with Adult Sasuke?
you know, the same Sasuke who cut JJ Madara in half when he was 17 years old?

Also, didn't Chujiro defeat Black Zetsu who curbfodderstomped Madara as well?

----

OT:

Kinshiki stomps
But dear friend, who is totally not a troll btw, what would that make Minato then? Or have you forgotten that Minato was completely and utterly humiliated by Madara?

Top Bottom