Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Spoilers/Discussion

Corax

So Kashimo said that drum beat is too ordinary. I guess this is why Hakari has to fight him. His CT and domain are far from ordinary. If ordinary methods don't work he is the best bet here.

Kagutsutchi

Truth hurts
Hakari and Kashimo are sort of opposites.

Hakari uses a domain with no lethal guaranteed hit, while Kashimo can passively use attacks which are guaranteed to hit and also lethal without needing a domain.

Hakari's technique is esoteric and hard to understand, while Kashimo after Ryu has one of the simplest techniques we've seen.

They're also quite similar. Both have the same initials, both have unique cursed energy, both are also driven by passion or a fever

Skaddix

Also Hakari really represents the clash between traditional conservatives and modern sorcery.

Like sure Gojo is opposed to the Elders but he has a traditional ability.

Kellogem

So Kashimo said that drum beat is too ordinary. I guess this is why Hakari has to fight him. His CT and domain are far from ordinary. If ordinary methods don't work he is the best bet here.
Hakari looked pretty damn ordinary to me... sure he had the pachinko mechanism, but he is just a brawler with train doors as a shield. and they can close on you as a ranged attack, but they seem pretty meh regarding speed and power.

against this guy you need a ranger... I wonder if lets say megumi would got a major powerup, then use his shikigami, if the guy hits them, but megumi make them disappear right after, then resummon them, the positive charge would disappear from them, so he can save them that way in theory from the lightning burst.

or yuta using rika in a similar manner.. but he'd also have all kind of range attacks thanks to copying and CE burst.

one thing I wouldnt want is go hand-to-hand with this guy.

Jackalinthebox

Oh okay that makes good sense. Already like his powers just from the descriptions

True, I guess we needed to be someone we know to be fed to the wolves, to hype him up somehow.
Speed trans says Kashimo’s body is electrified & Panda’s wording makes it sound like Kashimo’s speed is amped by it, so really is like Killua’s Godspeed if so :catskully

Yeah, just feel like he could’ve had it be something a little more impressive than just trashing Panda who doesn’t have the best track record lol.

Jackalinthebox

how about a hakari with panda topping?
Don’t much care for Hakari tbh. However, don’t really see who can take out Kashimo in the colony besides Hakari.

Maki joining & defeating Kashimo after Hakari loses would be dope. Admittedly, doesn’t seem too likely.

Kellogem

Don’t much care for Hakari tbh. However, don’t really see who can take out Kashimo in the colony besides Hakari.

Maki joining & defeating Kashimo after Hakari loses would be dope. Admittedly, doesn’t seem too likely.
yuta should be able to open transportation between colonies at any second..

Kellogem

Id like them to go on a tour of visiting colonies, and one of them would be just a big crater.. one would have body parts all scattered around...etc

Jackalinthebox

Largely spitballing, still, seems likely Yuta is being set up to fight Kenjaku. Yuji beat the top dawg of his colony, same with Megumi & Yuta as well. Following the trend, Hakari will beat Kashimo. Hoping I’m wrong & Gege does something more subversive.

MartyMcFly1

Danger is my middle name!
I’m thinking Maki might come save the day. I’ve said it before but I’m thinking she’s gonna be a hidden weapon in all of this due to her skill set and not having cursed energy to detect or participate in the culling game.

Corax

Colonies are still physically far away from each over. Unless they can teleport now. Yuta is like in another part of the country and Megumi is temporary out of action. Only Maki and Hakari are close enough to help Panda.

MShadows

Deathbat
After so long we finally get to see the sister core, only for it to get one shot just one page later.

Gege can’t do Panda that dirty now, can he? I’m thinking someone will jump in and save him, but at the same time I also feel like there have been no casualties whatsoever on the good guy’s side, so Panda would be the perfect sacrifice.

Kagutsutchi

Truth hurts
After so long we finally get to see the sister core, only for it to get one shot just one page later.

Gege can’t do Panda that dirty now, can he? I’m thinking someone will jump in and save him, but at the same time I also feel like there have been no casualties whatsoever on the good guy’s side, so Panda would be the perfect sacrifice.
Nah, Kashimo still left Panda alive, that's why he's asking for Sukuna's Location

Jackalinthebox

Forgot Maki specifically said she’d meet up with Panda when she joins the Culling Games, so the chances of her facing Kashimo are higher than I originally thought.

Kagutsutchi

Truth hurts
I just saw that Panda's fight takes place simultaneously with Maki's genocide of the Zen'in clan, although I'm not too sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true since all of the fights so far have been happening simultaneously

Yox

Man Panda got absolutely stomped into a bloody mess....also what the hell was his sister form ?

Like the new guy already

Corax

I know, what I’m saying is that if a good guy were to die, Panda seems like a good sacrifice.
I think Maki might die in this arc. In her mini arc Gege portrayed her as a cold blooded murderer who wants only revenge. So she is no loner a good girl anymore.

wildcookie

He probably killed 50-70 sorcerers at the moment and still looked without any fatique signals, dude’s rough

Jackalinthebox

Why do you think so?He didn't show any sings of fatigue in this chapter. Fight was really short though.
Panda said Kashimo’s CE was weak, but he was extremely skilled. A twitter account that posts corrections for the English trans instead said he has a smaller pool of CE.

Top Bottom