It's a trap!

Ram

on a Forums Break

This was far from what I was expecting.

Not only were the baddies blatantly alerted by Ichigo, Uryuu, and Sado's presence, but Aizen was getting bored waiting for the rescue party to make their appearance.
Now the future chapters just seem too predictable to be true.
Either another rescue party appears in the form of the Vizards, Urahara, Ryuuken/Isshin or any combination of the above, or the plot develops in a new direction.
Is it too early to expect another SS Aizen level twist?

Maybe the vaizards will show up? Hirako does somehow know about what Ichigo is doing and maybe they'll break in and bust them out?

Did the arrancar/aizen really feel Ichigo, Chad, Ishida though? I"m guessing it's someone else that arrived at the same time. A bit too conveniant imo.

It's shown as if they feel these massive reiatsu near.... While Ichigo is bad at controlling it, I don't think it's that bad. I assume Ishida can control it pretty well. Chad is so so.

One possible theory that I'm hoping for instead of the "obvious" arrival of the rescue party is that instead, Aizen was expecting the arrival of the assembled Vastoorodes. This would explain the reiatsu vibrations which seemed to alarm everyone, and provide for a good twist. Don't let me down Kubo :p

Kurosaki Isshin said:
Maybe the vaizards will show up? Hirako does somehow know about what Ichigo is doing and maybe they'll break in and bust them out?
Seems like the Vizards know everything that goes on. And since Ichigo's still under their charge, they'll probably have been keeping tabs on him to know where he's gone.

Also Isshin visiting Ryuuken in his shinigami outfit suggests that he is just about to persuade him along on the rescue mission, why else would he show up in cosplay.

Hmm...idk.

Likely we'll see

1. SS Shinigami who disobey Yama
2. Vastoorode fight Aizen to cause a civil war
3. Vaizards arrive
4. Pimp Daddy Trio appear
5. Pimp Kid Trio power up
6. All of the above

I taking 6 tbh.

ram said:
Seems like the Vizards know everything that goes on. And since Ichigo's still under their charge, they'll probably have been keeping tabs on him to know where he's gone.

I can see that happening, I think that was hinted at when Hirako says 'That idiot...'

Also Isshin visiting Ryuuken in his shinigami outfit suggests that he is just about to persuade him along on the rescue mission, why else would he show up in cosplay.

Hmm...idk.

Though it would be cool to see them come out, I still think it's a bit early

KageMane said:
Why would vizards show up in hueco mundo?

As far as I know, they have no will to fight this war

Why are they helping Ichigo like training and saving him?

Heck why do they know so much about Aizen?

SpoonyBard said:
Likely we'll see

1. SS Shinigami who disobey Yama
2. Vastoorode fight Aizen to cause a civil war
3. Vaizards arrive
4. Pimp Daddy Trio appear
5. Pimp Kid Trio power up
6. All of the above

I taking 6 tbh.
That would be nice image if they are like trying to destroy everything and ichigo and co has to work together with aizen to save everything XD

I too think it's a trap..

I think someone is gonna come and aid Ichigo and co. whether it be vaizards or shinigamis.

@Isshin can I call you dad?lol..

Aizen is smart He knew they were coming. Its impossible that they can finish this up by themselves, so I think Pimp Daddy Trio will show up or Urahara's newly trained Tatsuki, Mizuiro, and Keigo will show up, possibly with Urahara.

Based on Aizen's reaction, it may be a trap. Him kidnapping Inoue may be the opening move of a gambit on his part. He kipnaps her knowing that Ichigo will follow. That may be his ploy to draw out certain person's in a rescue attempt, namely Isshin or Urahara.

The Vizards wouldn't go after Ichigo because they want to win the war. They aren't going to win by storming the enemy on his home turf. I am hoping fo a Aizen level twist in the story, but I'm not sure from where it would come. The Aizen thing worked so well because the particular notion that Aizen was a good guy had been built up for several chapters. A similar bombshell would be something ridiculous like Unohana being the final villian...

Somehow I got the feeling that Aizen and co. could tell that Ichigo and co. have become much stronger. It made me think back of the time Ulquiorra and Yami first made their entrance in Karakura Town.

Also, who does Aizen mean when he said they have come? Is he so much up to date on the situation, Chad's powerup and Ishida's sudden return of his Quincypowers, that he's so sure who'd be coming? If so he must have someone that's been providing him some pretty good inside information. Someone like Urahara for instance?

Could be anyone coming honestly.

#1 Espada returning from a job
Vastrodes coming
Vaizards coming
Chuck Norris and Mr.T
Another traitor captain
The elevator girl from HxH Celestial Tower
Ayame the Ramen girl from Naruto

Sophomore said:
Also, who does Aizen mean when he said they have come? Is he so much up to date on the situation, Chad's powerup and Ishida's sudden return of his Quincypowers, that he's so sure who'd be coming? If so he must have someone that's been providing him some pretty good inside information. Someone like Urahara for instance?
I doubt that. Aizen just knows that Urahara isn't dumb enough to let Ichigo go to Hueco Mundo by himself.

YamazakiSusumu said:
I doubt that. Aizen just knows that Urahara isn't dumb enough to let Ichigo go to Hueco Mundo by himself.

Yet he is dumb enough to send Ishida, Chad and Ichigo to Mundo Hueco by only themselves... :oh

it's a twist i'm betting, and since aizen has been searching for the vastrodes, it'll probably be a few of them. has mr kubo ever been blatantly obvious like this?

once we see them fight whoever it was crawling in the corner, we'll know whether or not aizen knew it was them or someone else.

I'm betting now...

It's the Shinigami. They're going to try and negotiate to avoid war for as long as possible. Failing that, Aizen expected Ichigo to come and he expected him to bring company--doesn't mean he was up to date on who the company was. The man seems to be a master at predicting others within general degrees, then adjusting accordingly once he knows the specifics of their abilities and goals.

Everything you expect to happen will happen, save perhaps for the Vastoorode to appear and Chad getting another power up. Given the amount of damage Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida will end up causing, it'll likely draw attention from the arrival of others or at least clean the field a bit.

vastorode is a type of menos, in other words, a vastorode is a hollow

a vaizard is a shinigami that gained hollow powers.

and it'd be interesting if it were the vaizards AND the vastorodes =O that would definitely cause a tremor.

Both Vizards and Arrancar are hybrids, a Vizard being mostly Shinigami with an Arrancar being mostly Hollow. All Arrancar start their lives as Menos, high-teir Hollows, and they're split into three 'flavours', Menos Grande or Gillian, Adjuucas and Vastoroode (Or Vast-Lord, Vastoroooooooodlolkkbyethx etc.) in ascending order with Vastoroodes being by far and away the most powerful. As of the moment it seems unlikely any of the current Arrancar are Vastoroode hybrids, which is scary since (Based largely on speculation of course...) a Vastoroode in it's basic state is likely a match for most of the current Arrancar, and a hybrid one would be utter overkill.

I really don't have a clue who caused Aizen and crew to feel the reiatsu, but at the moment I'm extremely doubtful it was Ichigo, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom