• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Naruto Itachi was scared at the prospect of facing a Sage Mode user.

Do you think this is a callback to Part 1?

• Total voters

Starzenith

Madscientist is a troll, that tries to disguise it with long posts. The fact that he’s arguing Base matters more then SM amp already shows he has zero credibility in this matter. Don’t bother with him
A troll? Sure, sometimes the guy says some stuff that even I disagree with but when has @Mad Scientist ever 'trolled'? If anything, he is the only debater that I have seen presenting in such a precise and concise manner. I understand that you disagree with him but calling him troll is unnecessary especially when he has done nothing even remotely to close to deserve that title.

Last edited:

Turrin

玄武
A troll? Sure, sometimes the guy says some stuff that even I disagree with but when has @Mad Scientist ever 'trolled'? If anything, he is the only debater that I have seen presenting in such a precise and concise manner. I understand that you disagree with him but calling him troll is unnecessary especially when he has done nothing even remotely to close to deserve that title.
He literally is trolling in this thread. No way anyone can possible believe SM amp is significantly less relevant to Kabuto being superior to Orochimaru then their differences in Base. Plus no matter how concise or detailed you post, if your going to argue such absurd beliefs that you clearly don’t believe yourself just to get a rise out of certain fandoms your trolling. It’s like the people who argue Kakuzu > Pain.

Turrin

玄武
Kabuto is closer to three Sannin combined.
No he is not.

Base Kabuto needed Orochimaru residual chakra from Anko to strengthen himself and compared his own power in Base to Orochimaru. He specifically also says he surpassed Orochimaru with Sage Mode, and this is repeated in DB4. This tells us Base-Orochimaru >= Base Kabuto with SM being what puts Kabuto above Orochimaru. But Jiriaya has a better Sage Mode then Kabuto with less Animal Features and the support of 2 other Sages. So Kabuto is lucky to be considered on just Jiriaya’s level, let alone all 3 Sannin.
—-
The 3 Sannin combined are Gokage level, and we saw them defeat 25 V3 Full Body Susanoo, while SM Kabuto was relative to 2 (even if we assume the Clones are weaker, I can assure your 25 V3 Clones > 2 V3 Itachi and Sasuke)

Kisame

鮫仙
No he is not.

Base Kabuto needed Orochimaru residual chakra from Anko to strengthen himself and compared his own power in Base to Orochimaru. He specifically also says he surpassed Orochimaru with Sage Mode, and this is repeated in DB4. This tells us Base-Orochimaru >= Base Kabuto with SM being what puts Kabuto above Orochimaru. But Jiriaya has a better Sage Mode then Kabuto with less Animal Features and the support of 2 other Sages. So Kabuto is lucky to be considered on just Jiriaya’s level, let alone all 3 Sannin.
—-
The 3 Sannin combined are Gokage level, and we saw them defeat 25 V3 Full Body Susanoo, while SM Kabuto was relative to 2 (even if we assume the Clones are weaker, I can assure your 25 V3 Clones > 2 V3 Itachi and Sasuke)
Edo Itachi and Sasuke combined struggled against Kabuto. Kabuto is out of Jiraiya's league.

Kisame

鮫仙
No he is not.

—-
Also how did you type so fast

Turrin

玄武
Edo Itachi and Sasuke combined struggled against Kabuto. Kabuto is out of Jiraiya's league.
They struggled due to circumstance.

Itachi and Sasuke weren’t allowed to hurt Kabuto and therefore limited themselves heavily; this is why we don’t see ether brother use V4.

Put Jiriaya in that situation and they actually loose to Frog-Song

Edit: Take Kabuto out of that circumstance and he could loose to each brother’s V4

ARGUS

The conqueror
yeah as mentioend above, Itachi was thinking that he is facing an orochimaru level opponent at best. someone he stomped when he was a teenager.

when he found out kabuto was a perfect sage, he pretty much knew kabuto would be above him and thats why he joined sides with sasuke to take him down

On a side note though, Kabuto is a far stronger SM user than naruto, despite both being Sages from similar sources. But the differences is mainly due to all the modiifications kabuto did to his body

Subtle

He seems to be more surprised Kabuto obtained Sage power than being afraid of a Sage Mode User,

Itachi "You are using Sage Mode!"

Also, he seems to be more surprised about Ryuchi Cave than others (in relation to Kabuto) as not all schools to learn Senjutsu are the same and their techniques.

Azula

He seems to be more surprised Kabuto obtained Sage power than being afraid of a Sage Mode User,

Itachi "You are using Sage Mode!"

Also, he seems to be more surprised about Ryuchi Cave than others (in relation to Kabuto) as not all schools to learn Senjutsu are the same and their techniques.
Itachi can be both surprised and scared.

Turrin

玄武
Full power, using hydra and or P1 ET for example > base Kabuto. And that Kabuto needed SM to overcome Orochimaru with Hydra and P1 ET basically.
Even if we want to include Hydra, that still means Kabuto is superior due only to SM, not any of the other enhancements people are citing

Ludi

ZEHAHAHA
Even if we want to include Hydra, that still means Kabuto is superior due only to SM, not any of the other enhancements people are citing
SM Kabuto > FP Orochimaru with Hydra and ET and such > base Kabuto >= base Orochimaru

Isaiah13000

Eternal Youth and Immortality
No he is not.

—-
I agree with some of your points, but there's no evidence that SM Kabuto is a weaker Sage than Jiraiya. His mode has more animal features because he is using Sage Transformation in addition to SM. So basing it off of their appearance isn't a good metric.

Turrin

玄武
I agree with some of your points, but there's no evidence that SM Kabuto is a weaker Sage than Jiraiya. His mode has more animal features because he is using Sage Transformation in addition to SM. So basing it off of their appearance isn't a good metric.
He is using Sage Mode, I have no clue where people get the idea that he’s using Sage Transformation from, that was the type Juugo’s clan used which was inferior to Sage Mode anyway. So if he is use Sage Transformation that just makes him inferior to Jiriaya who uses Sage Modd

Isaiah13000

Eternal Youth and Immortality
He is using Sage Mode, I have no clue where people get the idea that he’s using Sage Transformation from, that was the type Juugo’s clan used which was inferior to Sage Mode anyway. So if he is use Sage Transformation that just makes him inferior to Jiriaya who uses Sage Modd
It is specifically stated in the Viz when Orochimaru returns and absorbs his own chakra from Kabuto. Kabuto is using a combination of Sage Mode and Sage Transformation together. I'm on my phone so I don't have the scan.

Top Bottom