dabi

Living versions of both.

Jiraiya starts in SM, Itachi is sick.
Manga knowledge
Who wins?

Fun fact: Itachi stomps

Speedyamell

Regularly making wankers mad🤷‍♂️
Extreme diff - Mutual death was a possibility according to a healthier itachi, so I'd reckon jiraiya would take the majority against the sick version.

qwrty

How many times is this fight going to be asked for? Healthy alive itachi, sick itachi and edo itachi beat jiriya, three tomoe and anything else lose to him

Bonly

Flame Alchemist
Jiraiya would do good to pressure Base Itachi and have the upperhand but once Itachi starts using the MS jutsu Jiraiya is gonna be put on the defensive and highly pressured for a bit before he's overwhelmed as he'd have lots of problems trying to handle them since a better/stronger Sage had issues with the MS jutsu. Only way I see Jiraiya winning is if he just ran away and used Frog Song right off the bat for a win

Dattebayo20

facebook.com/100079267515643
jiraiya on this thread starts with sage mode. so he had 2 partners, 2 frogs on his shoulders.

1. Amaterasu is countered with sensors from sage mode

2. Tsukuyomi, without knowledge, maybe jiraiya will be hit 1 time. But he's got 2 partners on his shoulders who will take care of him. Then the natural energy supply will restore the condition of jiraiya. After that jiraiya avoided eye contact. Fight by using sensors from sage mode and see body parts other than the eyes

3. 1 time using tsukoyumi, itachi's chakra will decrease. After using amaterasu 1 time, his chakra decreased again. Susanoo? jiraiya with the censorship of sage mode will easily avoid his attacks. Then itachi's chakra was getting thinner, and his susanoo faded. Jiraiya finished him

4. Sound genjutsu will trap itachi unable to do anything like it happens to pain, when it lasts, jiraiya finished him

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Answer has never been Jiraiya and its never gonna be Jiraiya

Itachi > Oro > Jiraiya has been canon since like 05, and with every chapter since the gap has only gotten wider between Itachi and the other 2.

people need to wake up

Mithos

The Chosen
Jiraiya and Itachi would normally be a 50/50 match-up, as suggested by Itachi himself. Here, with Jiraiya having the advantage of starting in Sage Mode, and Itachi being weakened by his illness, the stipulations give Jiraiya a solid edge so he probably wins.

Capa13

This is never going to end is it…. Why do the sanninband continue to try and claim Jiraiya wins this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dattebayo20

Answer has never been Jiraiya and its never gonna be Jiraiya

Itachi > Oro > Jiraiya has been canon since like 05, and with every chapter since the gap has only gotten wider between Itachi and the other 2.

people need to wake up
bruh, jiraiya start in SM not base and have 2 partner Fukasaku and Maa

Last edited:

Dattebayo20

This is never going to end is it…. Why do the sanninband continue to try and claim Jiraiya wins this. It’s getting so fuckin’ tiring hearing their headcanon Sannin Shippuden BS.
im firt time hearing this, so how itachi gonna win?

Draco Bolton

lol, jiraiya has partner and still say finger genjutsu, like Fukasaku and Maa do nothing when jiraiya get genjutsu-ed
:jesuschrist :jesuschrist :jesuschrist

Young new troll dupe from tiktok generation...

Please...

I'm not talking about genjutsu (which will neg diff SM The Mann too). Just the finger neg, no need genjutsu :jesuschrist

Blind Blood Punking Itachi can block SM The Mann strongest punch with just the pinky finger of the left hand (assuming he is right-handed, otherwise it is the opposite). We're talking about the Mann who got his SM enhanced punch neg diffed by blind human Path in deep smoke cloud.

Itachi neg diff that shit :yougotme

His finger broke every bone in SM The Mann's body :crazwhat

Make it Base Jman if you want to see Itachi neg diffed :jesuschrist

Mods there is too many new robotic trolls nowdays :jesuschrist That's why that once serious forum is now garbage forum

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
its only your claim?
Nah its also Kishimotos :catthinks

Considering he had Itachi carry a fight against a super saiyan version of Jiraiyas murderer

And also has portrayed Itachi over the Sannin title as a whole since he was 13 years old and didnt even have or use Susanoo or any MS techniques :catthinks

without any reason xD
Loads of reasons actually

Like Itachi casually shitting on Sannin his entire life
Itachi legit has a shot against all of the Sannin simultaneously.
:mjlol
He very much so does actually

But I think youre in the wrong thread since this is Itachi vs 1 Sannin

Not 3

Capa13

im firt time hearing this, so how itachi gonna win?
I’m not going over it for the 1000th time. The sannin are absolute fodder to Itachi. Was this not obvious when he beat Yamata Orochimaru in 0.2 seconds while being literal seconds away from dying and basically completely blind.

Near death and blind Itachi beats the strongest form of the strongest sannin in literally 0.2 seconds with negative difficulty.

Sannin band: “BBbBBbBbBuT TeAmWoRK”

Capa13

Nah its also Kishimotos :catthinks

Considering he had Itachi carry a fight against a super saiyan version of Jiraiyas murderer

And also has portrayed Itachi over the Sannin title as a whole since he was 13 years old and didnt even have or use Susanoo or any MS techniques :catthinks

Loads of reasons actually

Like Itachi casually shitting on Sannin his entire life

He very much so does actually

But I think youre in the wrong thread since this is Itachi vs 1 Sannin

Not 3
I’d argue he doesn’t just “have a shot” but he clears them with high difficulty every single time. I mean Orochimaru as per canon literally takes Itachi 0.2 seconds to dispatch with the totsuka blade even while Itachi is so sick that he dies seconds later and basically completely blind. Tsunade is slow AF compared to Itachi and is never tagging him and to top it off she get absolutely beyond hard countered by tsukuyomi, finger genjutsu into totsuka blade poke, or especially Amaterasu as her 100 healings would rapidly burn out as all the chakra would be directly towards healing her 24/7 as she is actively burning to death to Amaterasu upon which once the 100 healings runs out, she just bakes to death. SM Jiraiya was shitting himself at the 3 weakest paths and outright admits that facing more than 3 of them would be too much for him even in SM…. Frog song is a hilarious arguement as Itachi has literally Shikamaru level’s of intelligence and can easily see Ma and Pa amassing chakra in their throats via the sharingan and thus evade or clone feint WELL before they even activate the genjutsu, and his speed and V4 are just waaaay too much for Jiraiya to even have any counters. All the sannin summons are absolutely fodder stomper instantaneously by Amaterasu except maaaaaybe Katsuyu who gets casually totsuka blade sealed.

Dattebayo20

:jesuschrist :jesuschrist :jesuschrist

Young new troll dupe from tiktok generation...

Please...

I'm not talking about genjutsu (which will neg diff SM The Mann too). Just the finger neg, no need genjutsu :jesuschrist

Blind Blood Punking Itachi can block SM The Mann strongest punch with just the pinky finger of the left hand (assuming he is right-handed, otherwise it is the opposite). We're talking about the Mann who got his SM enhanced punch neg diffed by blind human Path in deep smoke cloud.

Itachi neg diff that shit :yougotme

His finger broke every bone in SM The Mann's body :crazwhat

Make it Base Jman if you want to see Itachi neg diffed :jesuschrist

Mods there is too many new robotic trolls nowdays :jesuschrist That's why that once serious forum is now garbage forum
huh, i dont even has tiktok app lols

pain has rinnegan shared vision

jiraiya outlast that tiny chakra guy 🤗🤗

Dattebayo20

I’m not going over it for the 1000th time. The sannin are absolute fodder to Itachi. Was this not obvious when he beat Yamata Orochimaru in 0.2 seconds while being literal seconds away from dying and basically completely blind.

Near death and blind Itachi beats the strongest form of the strongest sannin in literally 0.2 seconds with negative difficulty.

Sannin band: “BBbBBbBbBuT TeAmWoRK”

Orochimaru hasn't released all his strength yet. he was just about to prepare his body

like jiraiya with sage mode is slower than orochimaru that still prepare his body

Dattebayo20

I’d argue he doesn’t just “have a shot” but he clears them with high difficulty every single time. I mean Orochimaru as per canon literally takes Itachi 0.2 seconds to dispatch with the totsuka blade even while Itachi is so sick that he dies seconds later and basically completely blind. Tsunade is slow AF compared to Itachi and is never tagging him and to top it off she get absolutely beyond hard countered by tsukuyomi, finger genjutsu into totsuka blade poke, or especially Amaterasu as her 100 healings would rapidly burn out as all the chakra would be directly towards healing her 24/7 as she is actively burning to death to Amaterasu upon which once the 100 healings runs out, she just bakes to death. SM Jiraiya was shitting himself at the 3 weakest paths and outright admits that facing more than 3 of them would be too much for him even in SM…. Frog song is a hilarious arguement as Itachi has literally Shikamaru level’s of intelligence and can easily see Ma and Pa amassing chakra in their throats via the sharingan and thus evade or clone feint WELL before they even activate the genjutsu, and his speed and V4 are just waaaay too much for Jiraiya to even have any counters. All the sannin summons are absolutely fodder stomper instantaneously by Amaterasu except maaaaaybe Katsuyu who gets casually totsuka blade sealed.
while orochimaru is preparing his body.

Pain has shared vision.

like itachi know what jutsu Ma and Pa gonna do.

then after he amaterasu jiraiya summons, ahhh my eyes 😭😭😭😭, he become more tiny chakra guy 🙃🙃

Top Bottom