Ishida vs. Luffy

justsomeguy

Okay, recently, Ishida has shown to be amazingly fast, with a speed that surpasses Shunpo, and pretty deadly, due to the fact that he can fire 1200 shots rapidly.

Who do you think will win?

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
ANOTHER LUFFY VS. THREAD
[sarcasm]GREAT!!![sarcasm]
But yeah once again luffy loses but some luffy tard is gonna come and say luffy's going to win.

You need to remove the dildo from your cornhole. It will loosen your bowel movements.

^I guess thats true, we can only see ishida's speed much more accurately when they animate it but i highly doubt that luffy can dodge 1200 arrows

With his upgrade in speed and reagrding the fact that he can stay a fair distance from Luffy he should pull it off

Firemind said:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
ANOTHER LUFFY VS. THREAD
[sarcasm]GREAT!!![sarcasm]
But yeah once again luffy loses but some luffy tard is gonna come and say luffy's going to win.

Luffy wins.

jplaya2023 said:
ever heard of reverse sarcasm

Ever heard of you were found out and are using it as a excuse ?

Ever heard reducing the size of the sig as its against the rules ... it would be such a pity of you were banned again

Slips said:
Ever heard of you were found out and are using it as a excuse ?

Ever heard reducing the size of the sig as its against the rules ... it would be such a pity of you were banned again

meh, my sig is canon.

This will be a good fight. I would place them at roughly similar speeds (that's Luffy in gear 2 mind you)

Luffy is the stronger of the two so if he lands a punch then he'll put Uryuu in a world of pain though Ishida could recover, he certainly won't be fighting as good as a heavily injured Luffy. That said Uryuu's best bet would be to stay his distance (meleeing Luffy is suicide) and pepper him with arrows

Firemind said:
^I guess thats true, we can only see ishida's speed much more accurately when they animate it but i highly doubt that luffy can dodge 1200 arrows
people have said he could dodge byakuga's senbonsakura so who knows?

If Gear 2 Luffy could keep up with Ishida he might have a chance at him but I don't think he can.

Back
Top Bottom