Is this plot stupidity

Sagebee

Nah it's clear, the flames on him didn't just disappear. Anyway the armour ones were not abosrbed because he didn't try to absorb them. He went onto flex in front of Hashi, that was the point of removing the armour. It's worse in that he ridicules Sasuke saying (paraphrased) jutsu of that level don't work on me. Armour drop wouldn't protect him from a follow up so it's absorbtion. And he then goes on to absorb Hashi's SM and even KN cloaks.
First point isnt absorption from the rinnegan which he didnt have and theres no indication anything is absorbed he could of absorbed the ones on his armor and still took it off. And I'm pretty sure he could absorb hashi sm due to the black receivers.

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
Isnt the absorption from the rinnegan which he doesnt have and if he absorbed it none should be left and ni need to take off the armor.
I mean we literally see him absorb the flames, hence why it diminished.. there's no questioning that he absorbed them. And he absorbed Hashirama's chakra and kurama cloaks without Rinnegan as well.

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
It was still there from taking off the armor and if he can absorb it why not absorb all of it and isnt the absorption from the rinnegan which he didnt have
when the armor was falling the flames were already dying out/shrunk
then the flames on his body disappeared as well
no, madara can absorb w/o rinnegan

Sagebee

I mean we literally see him absorb the flames, hence why it diminished.. there's no questioning that he absorbed them. And he absorbed Hashirama's chakra and kurama cloaks without Rinnegan as well.
We dont see him absorb it since it's still there your inferring it since it looks less that he did and if he could he would absorb all of it. Hashi had black receivers in him which he could absorb from

Post the kurama cloak ones to see if its not rinnegan related

Sagebee

when the armor was falling the flames were already dying out/shrunk
then the flames on his body disappeared as well
no, madara can absorb w/o rinnegan
The flames were still there if he could none would be left.

I'm assuming this scan is suppose to show madara absorbing without the rinnegan if so cant tell what hes absorbing

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
The flames were still there if he could none would be left.

I'm assuming this scan is suppose to show madara absorbing without the rinnegan if so cant tell what hes absorbing
there were no flames left on his body soon
and we saw them in the process of disappearing on the armor
absorption is not instant

Madara is absorbing kurama cloak with his foot

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
We dont see him absorb it since it's still there your inferring it since it looks less that he did and if he could he would absorb all of it. Hashi had black receivers in him which he could absorb from
I don't see how this logic makes sense... he didn't absorb all the flames so that somehow means he didn't absorb it at all..? Huh??
And when were black rods ever used for absorption...??
Perhaps we should just agree to disagree on this one.
Post the kurama cloak ones to see if its not rinnegan related
Atp I'm adamant about going through the trouble of downloading and re-uploading scans to post when it doesn't make any difference... you can go check the last page of 657 to see for yourself if you're really interested.

dergeist

First point isnt absorption from the rinnegan which he didnt have and theres no indication anything is absorbed he could of absorbed the ones on his armor and still took it off. And I'm pretty sure he could absorb hashi sm due to the black receivers.

You need help, Madara has absorbtion just outside of the Rinnegan. And yes the flames shrank for a reason. Madara drops his armour and flex in front of Hashi, because he boasts about his power at that point. Then without Rinnegan he absorbs SM and Chakra cloaks. Nope black receivers only imbolised Hashi not allowed absorbtion, even if they did he didn't use them on KN cloak users ehen he absorbed the cloak with his foot.

Sagebee

there were no flames left on his body soon
and we saw them in the process of disappearing on the armor
absorption is not instant

Madara is absorbing kurama cloak with his foot
Why would the flames disappear from the armor if he took it off

Not clear in the panel hes absorbing it since in the background the rest have there cloaks and person below has his cloaks even tho in the next panel the cloak is gone from one foot

But I'll concede he can absorb chakra with no eyes but not jutsu since I havent seen definitive proof of absorbing jutsu from him with no eyes

Sagebee

I don't see how this logic makes sense... he didn't absorb all the flames so that somehow means he didn't absorb it at all..? Huh??

Atp I'm adamant about going through the trouble of downloading and re-uploading scans to post when it doesn't make any difference... you can go check the last page of 657 to see for yourself if you're really interested.
Your arguement he absorbed it is it seems less which isnt proof and rationally doesnt make sense he can absorb it but doesnt absorb all of it takes his armor off

I'll looked up the black receivers doesnt seem it allows them to absorb chakra so I concede he absorbed sage mode with his ability

But we only definitively see him absorb jutsu with the rinnegan

I looked at the scan of him supposedly absorbing the kyuubi chakra it's not clear but I already conceded he can absorb chakra with no eyes no proof he can jutsu in that state

Sagebee

Your arguement he absorbed it is it seems less which isnt proof and rationally doesnt make sense he can absorb it but doesnt absorb all of it takes his armor off

I'll looked up the black receivers doesnt seem it allows them to absorb chakra so I concede he absorbed sage mode with his ability

But we only definitively see him absorb jutsu with the rinnegan

I looked at the scan of him supposedly absorbing the kyuubi chakra it's not clear but I already conceded he can absorb chakra with no eyes no proof he can jutsu in that state

Sagebee

You need help, Madara has absorbtion just outside of the Rinnegan. And yes the flames shrank for a reason. Madara drops his armour and flex in front of Hashi, because he boasts about his power at that point. Then without Rinnegan he absorbs SM and Chakra cloaks. Nope black receivers only imbolised Hashi not allowed absorbtion, even if they did he didn't use them on KN cloak users ehen he absorbed the cloak with his foot.
Again if he absorbed it doesnt make sense why he didnt absorb all of it. I conceded earlier that black receivers cant absorb chakra so madara can absorb chakra with no eyes no proof he can absorb jutsu in that form.

Top Bottom