Is this plot stupidity

Sagebee

He wasn't facing Sasuke and it's not like Sasuke knew Madara was blind.
But Sasuke could've assume the worst - that Madara is a sensor.
Let say he didnt know madara was blind still he would know if he aimed for the armor he just has to take it off but face shot is instant death

Capa13

Dude is blind he didnt see the amatseru coming in the first place
Madara is a sensory type… How do you still not know these things in 2022. Madara doesn’t need to see to be able to dodge shit if he’s a sensory type near Tobirama and Hashirama’s level.

He could sense Hashirama and Tobirama from literally countries away just passively all while actively battling and you think he wouldn’t be able to sense and dodge Amaterasu if it was aimed at his head? Madara being blind is irrelevant.

Sagebee

Madara is a sensory type… How do you still not know these things in 2022. Madara doesn’t need to see to be able to dodge shit if he’s a sensory type near Tobirama and Hashirama’s level.

He could sense Hashirama and Tobirama from literally countries away just passively all while actively battling and you think he wouldn’t be able to sense and dodge Amaterasu if it was aimed at his head? Madara being blind is irrelevant.
What are you talking about if madara could dodge sasuke why didnt he do it in the first place when he amatseru'd him.

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
I went to reread it and it seems I forgot the flames disappearing as well. Maybe Sasuke intended the flames to spread and they did spread to the front side of the armor and would've spread to Madara's head before long, and some of it even remained on his body after removing the armor, but Madara seems to have absorbed Ama.

Sagebee

I went to reread it and it seems I forgot the flames disappearing as well. Maybe Sasuke intended the flames to spread and they did spread to the front side of the armor and would've spread to Madara's head before long, and some of it even remained on his body after removing the armor, but Madara seems to have absorbed Ama.
When did he absorb it he took his armor off when hit with it

Capa13

What are you talking about if madara could dodge sasuke why didnt he do it in the first place when he amatseru'd him.
BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING ARMOR AND MADARA LITERALLY FLEXES ON PURPOSE….. HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS.

Madara let’s Ohnoki hit him with particle style as well. Do you think he couldn’t dodge??? NO HE LITERALLY SAYS HE LET HIM HIT HIM TO SHOW THEM HASHIRAMA’S FACE ON HIS CHEST.

Please go read the manga before coming n these forums and saying shit this misinformed. Honestly, you must’ve just skimmed briefly over the manga because there is no way you believe this kind of shit.

Sagebee

BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING ARMOR AND MADARA LITERALLY FLEXES ON PURPOSE….. HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS.

Madara let’s Ohnoki hit him with particle style as well. Do you think he couldn’t dodge??? NO HE LITERALLY SAYS HE LET HIM HIT HIM TO SHOW THEM HASHIRAMA’S FACE ON HIS CHEST.

Please go read the manga before coming n these forums and saying shit this misinformed. Honestly, you must’ve just skimmed briefly over the manga because there is no way you believe this kind of shit.
So your excuse is madara was flexing what's the flex in this so your saying he got hit on purpose to go shirtless. A bigger flex is dodging it.

Did madara let onoki hit him when he was a edo if so what's the risk. I'm sure he isnt going to attempt to tank a lethal attack. Madara isnt dumb when gai went 8 gates and felt his power he tried his best to dodge.

To your last statement I don't claim to be the most informed u forget most that happened and need reminders when presented with facts I accept it. You sir havent and had a discussion before ran from presenting it.

Sagebee

Read the chapter again, he had some on his hair, it wouldve had to go through his gair to hit the armour. If he didn't absorb it, he would've lost his hair.
I looked at the ch again and it's not clear but so your saying he absorbed the ones in his hair and not in his armor?

dergeist

I looked at the ch again and it's not clear but so your saying he absorbed the ones in his hair and not in his armor?

Nah it's clear, the flames on him didn't just disappear. Anyway the armour ones were not abosrbed because he didn't try to absorb them. He went onto flex in front of Hashi, that was the point of removing the armour. It's worse in that he ridicules Sasuke saying (paraphrased) jutsu of that level don't work on me. Armour drop wouldn't protect him from a follow up so it's absorbtion. And he then goes on to absorb Hashi's SM and even KN cloaks.

Top Bottom