Is there anything good in the fillers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire "Yondaime is Naruto's father" is just a theory right now. Fillers pretty much just give you information that isn't relevant to the real story.

short answer: No, unless you mean the bleach fillers.

long answer: very breif moments like Naruto feeling up girls, Naruto pissing on Ino, Hinata wooping some ass, Tenten doing something 4 once, Rock Lee fighting unconcious, Gaara appearing in the credits at one point (thats all weve seen of Sand team in fillers outside of the movies tho :(), Naruto using Kyuubi sparingly (though Rasengan excessively :(), and then a couple joke eps. But out of 100 or so eps its not worth it.

At least it spaces out the manga but damn if it doesnt suck.

I hate fillers so I dont watch them

bleach>>>>>>>>> naruto right now.......^^

ps:I'm so sick of fillers I can't believe I wasted so much time watching them all. If they don't end soon I'm gonna dress up in a tiger suit and blow my brains out.

Well it does give some time to the minor characters that dont get that much in the manga. Other than that they arent really good.

I find them pointless to watch, wasting hours of your life watching fillers seems like a stupid choice to me. Nothing good comes out of it, seriously.

Kasumi 霞 said:
I find them pointless to watch, wasting hours of your life watching fillers seems like a stupid choice to me. Nothing good comes out of it, seriously.

Watching it all together spends the day even more than watching it one by one per day.

Yet, I guess it's just for kicks, nothin great is good from em yet.

Well I did enjoy Episodes 195-196. I enjoyed Rock Lee and Gai's taijutsu movements and gate openings. (could be you like it as well) :)

well...for me its just a way for me to kill time but i get to see hinata more often and shes just plain fun to whatch....other then that and a few other moments they kinda stink...

Kasumi 霞 said:
Someone who doesn't like Naruto or anime in general could say the same thing about someone who watched the whole show.

Kasumi 霞 said:

Any true Naruto fan would jump on the opportunity to watch Naruto episodes even if they had nothing to do with the original storyline. The fillers are worth watching, they are interesting and a good amount of them are decent.

Is there anything good in the fillers?
Yeah... it's end...
But with so many stupid/retarded episodes, of course there are one or other that were really funny, just search for the hundred threads about the best filler voting :)

Deja Vu said:
Any true Naruto fan would jump on the opportunity to watch Naruto episodes even if they had nothing to do with the original storyline. The fillers are worth watching, they are interesting and a good amount of them are decent.

They might tolerate no story developement for ONE season... But three whole seasons of no plot whatsoever... Couple that with the fact that most true fans would be reading the manga too, and would therefore be itching to see certain plot-related events unfold in their animated glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom