Is it possible to create food with conjuration?

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
If so, my next question is what do you think is the limit of the ability to create food? If you ate it would you still gain nutrition from it?

Last edited:

MustardPN

I don't see why not
As long as it's actual food and not anything supernatural there shouldn't be a problem
But even that can be created if you also use other Nen types or some conditions
For example, make a rule that you can only make 1 of this food per day and it might be super nutritous or super tasty in return
It will definetly provide you with nutrition if you correctly recreate all of its properties

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
As long as it's actual food and not anything supernatural there shouldn't be a problem
So something like creating ambrosia or nectar (similar to what the greek gods ate and drink) would be a no go?

EDIT: For some reason I skipped over this part of your post: "But even that can be created if you also use other Nen types or some conditions"

Last edited:

MustardPN

So something like creating ambrosia would be a no go?
I'm not sure what that is but even supernatural stuff is very doable, it just requires some conditions (like only being able to create x amount of it per day)
In fact pretty much every conjurer creates supernatural objects as conjuring regular stuff is pointless since you can just buy it

Top Bottom