Inspector Gadget vs. Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGreenSamurai78 said:
Didn't Inspecter gadget die 6 years ago?

Seriously, Luffy would win, what could Inspecter gadget pull out that Luffy hasn't seen?

Laser Beam?

Broderick is in his 40s, I believe.

French Stewart, who played Gadget in the sequel and was in 3rd Rock from the Sun, is still alive as well. 40s, I believe.

I'm a big Gadget fan. Always wanted to collect all the cartoons.

Gadget wins this. As long as he says, "Go Go Gadget," he gets it. The only problem could be when he doesn't activate the right gadget. But that rarely happens.

Gadget is useless though. He was more like a spring loaded meatshield then an actual detective or crimefighter. Penny and Brain were the ones who did all the real work, while he took all the credit.

Wesley said:
Gadget is useless though. He was more like a spring loaded meatshield then an actual detective or crimefighter. Penny and Brain were the ones who did all the real work, while he took all the credit.
This is different than the relationship Luffy has with the rest of the Strawhats... how?

Blue said:
This is different than the relationship Luffy has with the rest of the Strawhats... how?
Huh? If you're implying that the other Strawhats win Luffy's battles for him then where the hell did you pull that one out from?? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom