I think weve seen that other sage mode exist beside the main 3

Aegon Targaryen

The ''King'' of Inventors
Naruto as a kid had monster reserves if boruto inherited it would show as kid age has nothing to do with it

Boruto still has monster reserves in his own right. What part of him being able to create and maintain multiple clones (just ONE clone requires splitting your chakra in half and a difficult thing for most ninja) competently and without fatigue do you not get?

Seriously, this is actually a pretty bad reply, tbh. It's about as bad as saying Naruto didn't inherit any genetic traits from his father even though he inherited his father's blond hair, all because Naruto looks different otherwise.

Not sure your point you were making about naruto and kurama.

Yes, you already said that. What about that point specifically confuses you?

Sagebee

Boruto still has monster reserves in his own right. What part of him being able to create and maintain multiple clones (just ONE clone requires splitting your chakra in half and a difficult thing for most ninja) competently and without fatigue do you not get?

Seriously, this is actually a pretty bad reply, tbh. It's about as bad as saying Naruto didn't inherit any genetic traits from his father even though he inherited his father's blond hair, all because Naruto looks different otherwise.

Yes, you already said that. What about that point specifically confuses you?
Cant speak on the clone feat if that is impressive or not but we are talking about inheriting a jinchuuriki reserves and he didnt
Inheriting Naruto's power (passively amplified by Kurama) =/ inheriting Kurama's power.

The unique power of Kurama =/ the chakra of Naruto that grew huge overtime mixing with Kurama's.
I'm confused what the point this is making it's not clear to me.

Aegon Targaryen

Cant speak on the clone feat if that is impressive or not

It is impressive though, that's the point.

Even MAKING a Shadow Clone at all is a Jonin-level feat.

but we are talking about inheriting a jinchuuriki reserves and he didnt

He did. At this point, it's clear you're either trolling or just being biased.

I'm confused what the point this is making it's not clear to me.

Why is it not clear? Kurama's chakra is different from Naruto's chakra, even after the two combined to a degree.

Aegon Targaryen

Like, Naruto and Kurama having DIFFERENT chakra reserves was literally stated as far back as in P1 during Naruto's Summoning training.

Sagebee

It is impressive though, that's the point.

Even MAKING a Shadow Clone at all is a Jonin-level feat.

He did. At this point, it's clear you're either trolling or just being biased.

Why is it not clear? Kurama's chakra is different from Naruto's chakra, even after the two combined to a degree.
How did he he can only make 4 clones naruto can make 1000 so how did he inherit it.

What does naruto and kyuubi chakra being seperate have to do with this discussion and wasnt it stated there chakra became one.

Aegon Targaryen

How did he he can only make 4 clones naruto can make 1000 so how did he inherit it.

What does naruto and kyuubi chakra being seperate have to do with this discussion and wasnt it stated there chakra became one.

Naruto could make 1000 when he had Kurama amping him, not normally.

Everything...and no. That's why Naruto needed to ask/beat/befriend Kurama in the first place. Naruto's chakra was still nothing compared to Kurama's even after they mixed throughout the years, this is literally stated. Like, I'm sorry, but did you not read the manga? Even P1 alone proves this.

Sagebee

Naruto could make 1000 when he had Kurama amping him, not normally.

Everything...and no. That's why Naruto needed to ask/beat/befriend Kurama in the first place. Naruto's chakra was still nothing compared to Kurama's even after they mixed throughout the years, this is literally stated. Like, I'm sorry, but did you not read the manga? Even P1 alone proves this.
What you mean naruto could make 1000 clones in base.

I'm still not getting what naruto and kurama chakra being seperate has to do with the discussion of inheriting jinchuuriki abilities. I said earlier momo says boruto didnt inherit anything from the fox which I think he means naruto.

Aegon Targaryen

What you mean naruto could make 1000 clones in base.

I'm still not getting what naruto and kurama chakra being seperate has to do with the discussion of inheriting jinchuuriki abilities. I said earlier momo says boruto didnt inherit anything from the fox which I think he means naruto.

No, he couldn't. Not in P1.

Everything. Boruto doesn't inherit Kurama's innate power, he inherits Naruto's power that was influenced by Kurama's.

Sagebee

No, he couldn't. Not in P1.

Everything. Boruto doesn't inherit Kurama's innate power, he inherits Naruto's power that was influenced by Kurama's.
What you mean in first chapter he did it.

I never said he inherits from the bijuu and your ignoring where I keep saying that momo says he didnt inherit anything.

Aegon Targaryen

What you mean in first chapter he did it.

I never said he inherits from the bijuu and your ignoring where I keep saying that momo says he didnt inherit anything.

By tapping into Kurama's chakra. That's something he can do when sufficiently pissed or motivated (like when he wants to protect his friends against Gaara; incidentally, he wanted to protect Iruka against Mizuki). It's not a level of chakra he can normally use, but rather when he has someone/something to protect.

I never said you did. Momo never said Boruto didn't inherit Naruto's chakra, just that Boruto didn't inherit Kurama's power.

Sagebee

By tapping into Kurama's chakra. That's something he can do when sufficiently pissed or motivated (like when he wants to protect his friends against Gaara; incidentally, he wanted to protect Iruka against Mizuki). It's not a level of chakra he can normally use, but rather when he has someone/something to protect.

I never said you did. Momo never said Boruto didn't inherit Naruto's chakra, just that Boruto didn't inherit Kurama's power.
Where you getting he spam clones due to kurama he wasny using his power when he did it.

When momo says fox hes referring to naruto not kurama.

Aegon Targaryen

Where you getting he spam clones due to kurama he was using his power when he did it.

When momo says fox hes referring to naruto not kurama.

No, Kurama's. It's literally a plot point Naruto does NOT have that level of chakra normally; the flashbacks to Haku saying someone only becomes truly strong when they have someone to protect prove that.

No, he's referring to Kurama.

Sagebee

No, Kurama's. It's literally a plot point Naruto does NOT have that level of chakra normally; the flashbacks to Haku saying someone only becomes truly strong when they have someone to protect prove that.

No, he's referring to Kurama.
What are you talking about naruto literally in debut did it without his chakra. I said this already so why are you saying this.

Momo is clearly referring to naruto when he calls him fox

And he clearly says his power isnt passed on.

Aegon Targaryen

What are you talking about naruto literally in debut did it without his chakra. I said this already so why are you saying this.

Momo is clearly referring to naruto when he calls him fox

And he clearly says his power isnt passed on.

No, he didn't. I'm saying this because you were wrong.

Okay, I was wrong about who the "fox" here is. He's not saying Boruto didn't inherit Naruto's power at all like you are, though; just that he's a weakling compared to his father. No different from Tsunade being a Senju and inheriting some of Hashirama's vitality but being nowhere near him in power and not even able to use Mokuton.

Sagebee

No, he didn't. I'm saying this because you were wrong.

Okay, I was wrong about who the "fox" here is. He's not saying Boruto didn't inherit Naruto's power at all like you are, though; just that he's a weakling compared to his father. No different from Tsunade being a Senju and inheriting some of Hashirama's vitality but being nowhere near him in power and not even able to use Mokuton.
When did naruto use kurama power in the first chapter.

Hes saying naruto has so much power and no way to pass it to him.

Aegon Targaryen

When did naruto use kurama power in the first chapter.

Hes saying naruto has so much power and no way to pass it to him.

When he used Multi Shadow Clone (for the first time)...?

Yeah, just like...my example of Hashirama and Tsunade then? Boruto can inherit a piece of Naruto's power AND never reach Naruto's level by normal means.

In fact, Naruto himself didn't reach his level by normal means, lol.

dergeist

I disagree, there are three. A fourth exists which is RSM. I think Kishi messed things up with the SM to 3 creatures nonsense. He could've made each tailed beast user a Narure mode user since the tailed beasts were stated to be massed of natural chakra. It would've tied in niceley with them together creating the ultimate SM (RSM).

Sagebee

When he used Multi Shadow Clone (for the first time)...?

Yeah, just like...my example of Hashirama and Tsunade then? Boruto can inherit a piece of Naruto's power AND never reach Naruto's level by normal means.

In fact, Naruto himself didn't reach his level by normal means, lol.
Post naruto in first ch using his power.

Our discussion was rasa inherited high reserves from being related to jinchuuriki and I said in example boruto didnt inherit a fraction of the reserves. Rasa was doing feats that rivaled gaara as a jinchuuriki he didnt do that until the markings around the eye appeared.

Aegon Targaryen

Post naruto in first ch using his power.

Our discussion was rasa inherited high reserves from being related to jinchuuriki and I said in example boruto didnt inherit a fraction of the reserves. Rasa was doing feats that rivaled gaara as a jinchuuriki he didnt do that until the markings around the eye appeared.

You look it up yourself.

You were wrong, simple as that, as I already said several times. In fact, you even ignored the fact I steelmanned your theory Boruto somehow inherited absolutely nothing from Naruto (which no one, not even Momo, ever says) and still destroyed your argument that people can't inherit traits from their parents. In fact, you yourself admitted Hagoromo inherited Kaguya's power, yet somehow Rasa inheriting chakra from a Shukaku Jin ancestor is too much for you :conspiracy

I never denied Rasa's feat, whereas you falsely argued that other Sage Modes exist when absolutely zero evidence of any kind remotely indicates they do.

Sagebee

You look it up yourself.

You were wrong, simple as that, as I already said several times. In fact, you even ignored the fact I steelmanned your theory Boruto somehow inherited absolutely nothing from Naruto (which no one, not even Momo, ever says) and still destroyed your argument that people can't inherit traits from their parents.

I never denied Rasa's feat, whereas you falsely argued that other Sage Modes exist when absolutely zero evidence of any kind remotely indicates they do.
I've presented by evidence over and over again but you wont

You keep saying he inherited from naruto and your arguement is he inherited some with rasa your saying his feats is from being related to jinchuuriki so if he only inherited some how could he rival gaara. What did you destroy boruto didnt inherit naruto power so your arguement for rasa falls.

I'm confused why your responding about denying rasa feats when did I say you did, rasa rivaled gaara showing high reserves you say it's due to being descendant of jinchuuriki and I show that's not the case and sign he powers up with the markings gives hints to other sage mode.

Speedyamell

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
I actually made a thread talking about this as well lol >
But yeah, there are possibly other forms of sage mode outside the main three, like Hashirama's wasn't related to any summon sage mode at all.

Last edited:

Aegon Targaryen

I've presented by evidence over and over again

As have I.

but you wont

Funny...I did.

You keep saying he inherited from naruto and your arguement is he inherited some with rasa your saying his feats is from being related to jinchuuriki so if he only inherited some how could he rival gaara

Because ''some'' is good enough, especially accounting for age differences.

What did you destroy boruto didnt inherit naruto power

The lie he didn't.

so your arguement for rasa falls

No, it rises.

I'm confused why your responding about denying rasa feats when did I say you did, rasa rivaled gaara showing high reserves you say it's due to being descendant of jinchuuriki and I show that's not the case

You never actually disproved it, tbh. You just ranted about Boruto not getting any of Naruto's chakra (a lie), when anyone who is reading this manga or even knows anything about real life biology knows people can inherit most or few characteristics from their parents.

and sign he powers up with the markings gives hints to other sage mode.

We are literally told by a knowledgeable source 3 Sage Mode places exist (and he never implied there were more), so...no, it doesn't.

qwrty

My god I dont even want to respond to you you just want an issue going into one of my threads you dont like isnt going out of your way

If you dont like them dont enter them why are you still arguing that you just want to talk shit
-๐Ÿค“

Top Bottom