Husbando Tournament FINAL: Guts vs Vegeta

Who's the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hitomi

ლ(=ↀωↀ=)ლ
@Mali @Hitomi @Detective @~Gesy~ @MO @Daisuke Jigen @Kurou @EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! @NostalgiaFan

hey gents (and gal), do me a favor and cast a vote for Guts :yousmart

aw missed it! :/

During my first or second read-through I thought Berserk was the height of human creative accomplishment. It's still way up there among things like the Three Kingdoms epic, the Sistine Chapel, and Michael Jackson's thriller.

Guts is easily 50% of what makes Berserk great. His character is as deep as the ocean, and my appreciation for him goes beyond this poll. I'm simply grateful that he exists and that I have discovered him.

He's a survivor and a realist. Like when he let an innocent person die rather than walk into a trap. Yet he has a kind and gentle heart, and stays true to himself through all the turmoil in his life. We fans may rage about Griffith being the great evil and wish his death, but what does Guts think? He thinks Griffith is simply a wayward friend who must be corrected. That's how solid a character Guts is. Reading about Guts doing the things he does is satisfying like nothing else.

Because Guts is everything a man should be.

he's no Naruto, he wants to kill Griffith.

Oh ok.

Oh that sounds so cool. Most women in manga and anime are usually useless.

she's still useless. Guts saves her ass multiple times until she finally loses her mind after being raped by her crush.

Bontakun

Final Model
aw missed it! :/

he's no Naruto, he wants to kill Griffith.

she's still useless. Guts saves her ass multiple times until she finally loses her mind after being raped by her crush.

Well he's still branded so eventually he'll have to deal with Griffith somehow. And a well deserved death it would be if Guts does kill him. But all I'm saying is that he is able to see Griffith as the same man he knew even through all the transformation from Griffith to Femto to Hawk of Light. Which in a way makes him similar to Naruto, who understands Sasuke even though everyone else thinks Sasuke is a criminal. Guts understands Griffith even though everybody else thinks he's a divine representative.

Only Goku gets that privilege (and he may not even get it again). Everyone else that dies gets turned into a body-less cloud for all eternity (or until they get reincarnated, I forgot how the process goes)

He needs to have an intact body.

:kannasip then Kami uses that as a base for his soul etc etc which was explained in the manga IIRC.

Juub

Stone Hashira
Only Goku gets that privilege (and he may not even get it again). Everyone else that dies gets turned into a body-less cloud for all eternity (or until they get reincarnated, I forgot how the process goes)
Not only Goku. Notable people can keep their bodies. The Z fighters all kept it and trained with Kaio. Vegeta in the Buu Saga kept it as well.

Toph

The Blind Bandit
I'm sober, and I wake up only to see this war is sill waging, woah :heckk

Vegeta in the Buu Saga kept it as well.

No, he did not. He went straight to Hell after his suicide explosion, and Enma Daio only chose for Vegeta to keep his body after he died as a back-up against Boo

Last edited:

Juub

Stone Hashira
I'm sober, and I wake up only to see this war is sill waging, woah :heckk

No, he did not. He went straight to Hell after his suicide explosion, and Enma Daio only chose for Vegeta to keep his body after he died as a back-up against Boo
Which is my point. Somebody has to arrange for them to keep their bodies. Otherwise they turn into those clouds, get purified and you never hear from them again. Grandpa Gohan also kept his body. Don’t remember how. For Goku I think it was Kami who was responsible for him to keep it upon his death.

>No he did not.
>Goes into an explanation about how Vegeta kept his body.

Last edited:

Katou

Ara ara
124 + 133 ..

i refuse to believe that narutoforum has that many members active enough to vote ..
i demand a re-count ... those mutherfkers created dupe accounts

Pilaf

The Man in the Rain
124 + 133 ..

i refuse to believe that narutoforum has that many members active enough to vote ..
i demand a re-count ... those mutherfkers created dupe accounts

The power of Dragonball is eternal. You underestimated the Corps.

Now relax as the Prince of all Saiyans sends your broken spirit into Oblivion.

Katou

Ara ara
wait... this is the wrong OST ...

ur suppose to send me the one that was used when he was doing Final Flash on Cell

Vegeta fans you've failed me :smh

Top Bottom