How Sauske's eyes will surpass itachi's

I believe there is a different form of sharingan other then the MS

remember how sauske got the third tomoe from the fight with naruto
the sharingan was activated due to high emotions
this is obviously a big fight for sasuke
and i think he is trying to obtain a 4th tomoe but there are certain requirements to get it, i think sasuke is just waiting for those requirments to be fulfilled before he kills itachi.

just a theory though.

It doesn't exist a fourth tomoe! :sag

He only didn't want to obtain the MS because 'Itachi said that sasuke have to obtain those eyes if he wants to kill him!
And sasuke wanted to proof him wrong.

Like Katon said a 4 tomoe Sharingan does not exist. As for how Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's, it will happen when he finally activates the MS himself. Sasuke's 3 tomoe Sharingan has been shown to be the most powerful of the Sharingan users we have seen so far. It even has near MS like power with the Kyuubi chakra suppression and the ability to break out of Tsukuyomi.

Like Katon said a 4 tomoe Sharingan does not exist. As for how Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's, it will happen when he finally activates the MS himself. Sasuke's 3 tomoe Sharingan has been shown to be the most powerful of the Sharingan users we have seen so far. It even has near MS like power with the Kyuubi chakra suppression and the ability to break out of Tsukuyomi.

The reason it broke Tsukuyomi is because of the cursed seal. If you look at the chapter again, Sasuke goes CS2 before breaking it, and it focuses especially on his eyes transforming.

Sasuke's three tomoe isn't better than anyone elses, he just manages to use it efficiently and he has been able to 'enhance' it with the CS2.

yeah just a theory

thought itd be nice if sasuke finds a way around getting MS while still surpassing itachi's eyes

and thats the only other way i could think of

but we will see what happens in the next chapter

The reason it broke Tsukuyomi is because of the cursed seal. If you look at the chapter again, Sasuke goes CS2 before breaking it, and it focuses especially on his eyes transforming.

Sasuke's three tomoe isn't better than anyone elses, he just manages to use it efficiently and he has been able to 'enhance' it with the CS2.

The CS is a physical power up not a mental one. If it was indeed the CS's power that helped him get out of Tsukoyomi he would have been in his CS form in the real world as well than just the mental one. The CS form in the mental world represents Sasuke's will power and determination.

I read on other forums Sasuke said "Itachi is not my brother but my target" which is true because of the Uchiha Clan massacre

Back
Top Bottom