• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto How much do characters confidence factor into your placement?

Sonic

This is a bit of a weird question but I will give some examples :

A4 confident that he can kill Bee.

Tsunade confident that she can react to A4:

Jiriaya confident that he can kill Itachi and Kisame :

Jiriaya confident that he can kill Tsunade :

Obito confident he can 1v1 the 5th strongest Hokage at 14 :

Does this reflect on a character's strength that they think that they are capable of doing it or is it just total BS and should just be ignored?

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
We can toss out A thinking he can kill Bee, as the manga later states as a plot point that as underestimated Bee.

The others are more debatable.

Gin Ichimaru

Once again, feats >>> statements

Statements by people acting confident is the least reliable. I can tell everyone I have a 9 inch dick when in reality all i have is 3 inches :oldshrug

ThirdRidoku

Depends on the character's knowledge and personality.

Some characters are too full of themselves to ever admit inferiority.

Some characters can also be overly humble.

But the first and foremost factor is knowledge of the character.

If the character has intimate knowledge of the other character and says they can win, it's probably the case.

Top Bottom