• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

How many Admirals would the Marines need to send for the SHP after Wano?

How many Admirals would the Marines need to sent for the SHP after Wano?

• Total voters

lightcrowler

God of humankind
What kinda trolls voted 3. :facepalmed
Me here and not trolling but only because i expect the M3 to awaken ridiculous powerupgrades and hone their newly found power when they finish their fights and heal afterwards.

Edit:
Nevermind, i voted option 4, so 3 Admirals plus Marine fodder.

Muah

HADE BARA BOGE PYA
At least fujitora, smoker Coby hina and Tashigi but that woyld have only been useful before Wano. They would basically need to seend half af marineford tp beat Luffy now. Atleast two admirals

Furinji Saiga

The One Shadow
Other than Luffy and Zoro everyone else is pretty much screwed against them.

This is not Kaido who who is mainly a physical combatant, this against Logias with absurd lethality and evasiveness.

or against a Gravity DF that can effectively one shot most of the mid-weaker members in one attack and can create massive problems for those unable to resist the ability. Two of those abilities at the same time is completely overwhelming and they loose decisively. People need to understand that the Admirals were never in situations where they can use their abilities without restraint, only Punk Hazard was, and look at what happened to that place...

These guys are at the peak of physical condition/haki/endurance/experience them fighting without restraint is on a different level.

The reason its Kizaru and FUjitora is because we do not know Greenbulls ability, and they are the current Admirals.

Two Admirals destroy the entire crew, one admiral looses after a great fight.

Other than Luffy and Zoro everyone else is pretty much screwed against them.

This is not Kaido who who is mainly a physical combatant, this against Logias with absurd lethality and evasiveness.

or against a Gravity DF that can effectively one shot most of the mid-weaker members in one attack and can create massive problems for those unable to resist the ability. Two of those abilities at the same time is completely overwhelming and they loose decisively. People need to understand that the Admirals were never in situations where they can use their abilities without restraint, only Punk Hazard was, and look at what happened to that place...

These guys are at the peak of physical condition/haki/endurance/experience them fighting without restraint is on a different level.

The reason its Kizaru and FUjitora is because we do not know Greenbulls ability, and they are the current Admirals.

Two Admirals destroy the entire crew, one admiral looses after a great fight.
Just to stop you.

This is post Wano and not current SHP.

They can be Moma Theresa, no Admiral is above Kaido and either of them is just a top tier.

After Wano Luffy is close to Fujitora so he can stalemate him even if he loses. Fujitora even all out will need extreme diff to defeat Luffy.

Zoro will have enough power to do something against one add Sanji and Jimbe and he can either stalemate them for a while, add Yamato and they win.

And you seam to not understand that the Admirals will not be in 1vs1 as they will also have marines with them.

2 Admirals alone ... good luck then vs SHP.

Cheeky Cunt
@Karma there are 2 character that will reach Roger/WB/Garp level.

Those will be Luffy and BB.

Add Im from WG just to be sure.
I think both Akainu and Dragon r prime Garp lvl.

To me it doesnt make sense for the new generation of Admirals to be weaker than Garp/Sengoku, especially with parallels between them and Akainu/Aokiji.

I think both Akainu and Dragon r prime Garp lvl.

To me it doesnt make sense for the new generation of Admirals to be weaker than Garp/Sengoku, especially with parallels between them and Akainu/Aokiji.
I don't.

Garp had to face Roger and Xebec and is the Hero of the marines. Garp and Sengoku were not equal, Akainu can reach Prime Sengoku but not Garp.

Akainu will get stomped by after BB Luffy at best, he won't be like how Garp was to Roger.
One. Wasn't Kizaru ready to pull up on big mom and Kaido solo?
Yes and we call him Uncle Weed for a reason.

one Yonko crew will stomp him, 2 will neg diff him.

Cheeky Cunt
I don't.

Garp had to face Roger and Xebec.

Akainu will get stomped by after BB Luffy at best.
Well see.

But im honestly very confident this is one of the few scenarios where Oda will directly mention one character (Akainu) being comparable to another (Garp).

The BB fight should be intresting. I think BB is gonna be around as strong as Im but Luffy will have help against him while his fight with Im will be solo.

Well see.

But im honestly very confident this is one of the few scenarios where Oda will directly mention one character (Akainu) being comparable to another (Garp).

The BB fight should be intresting. I think BB is gonna be around as strong as Im but Luffy will have help against him while his fight with Im will be solo.
I am confident that Akainu will not reach Roger's level.

I don't think BB will be done as Kaido, BB will be his most legit solo fight in the series.

As for Im I think he will have some way to temp seal the DF somehow or way and will use an Ancient weapon vs Luffy I think.

Last edited:
Definitely exceeds it
Yes and he will show that by Luffy destroying him in 2 arcs.

Damn some don't understand OP, Garp is a D, Akainu is a dog meant to be defeated by at best the MC and not in an extreme fight as some beleive.

Garp was a hero, Akainu will be replaced after the WG is defeated if not killed by the WG or Revo.

Perrin

Very Well-Known Member
Yes and he will show that by Luffy destroying him in 2 arcs.

Damn some don't understand OP, Garp is a D, Akainu is a dog meant to be defeated by at best the MC and not in an extreme fight as some beleive.

Garp was a hero, Akainu will be replaced after the WG is defeated if not killed by the WG or Revo.
I guess we’ll see. At the moment MF luffy gear 2 punch making garp spit blood looks kinda bad, he might have been a glass cannon.

Should have taken sleep classes off Ed
No seriously now how can someone that does not have a DF or weapon be a glass cannon?

You are the first that has ever said that about Garp.

The dude is the same that over performed the hax of the 3 logia admirals with only a punch meaning that was most likely implosion haki ... how can someone with that level of COA mastery be a glass cannon is for you to convince me.

By having poor CoO i guess
So like Akainu?

You will have to explain to me how a 3x time larger dude than him can sneak like that, and the dude had problems with COO and haki in general from the start of MF. plus a hole in his torso.

You can watch the anime, when WB walks the ground shakes.

Perrin

Very Well-Known Member
So like Akainu?

You will have to explain to me how a 3x time larger dude that him can sneak like that, and the dude had problems with COO and haki in general from the start of MF.
I think CoO is one of the calm traits while fighting and CoA is more passionate, i think Akainu isn’t a very chill dude. Akainu durability is pretty good, strongest guy in the verse hit him with a few shots, after a quick breather he was back up and fighting.

I think CoO is one of the calm traits while fighting and CoA is more passionate, i think Akainu isn’t a very chill dude. Akainu durability is pretty good, strongest guy in the verse hit him with a few shots, after a quick breather he was back up and fighting.
So if he was ok, he got back up to resume the fight with the dude that puched him?

Top Bottom