How do you want Naruto to look as an adult? (SPOILERS: possibly about his parents)

How do you want Naruto to look as an adult?

• He should look like the Fourth Kokage!

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • He should have a really cool look that's different from his current look and the Fourth.

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • He should just look exactly the way he looks now, maybe a bit older.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Don't care. I'll except whatever he'll look like anyways.

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
He should look damn badass. Long hair, kinda like Jiraiyas. And, well he should have a black trench coat and get rid of all orange clothing.

I really dislike the thought of him looking like the fourth. I'd prefer Naruto have his own look, but he really needs to lose that orange outfit he currently wears. I voted the second option.

You guys don't like the orange part of his outfit? I think that if it's done right, it could look really cool. Like this:

Link removed

Besides orange is his trademark color. I just want to know if you guys think he should look like the Fourth, or his own original look.

I think everyone's waiting for the day where
Spoiler:
he gets a coat just like his daddy's. :LOS

You guys don't like the orange part of his outfit? I think that if it's done right, it could look really cool. Like this:

Link removed

Besides orange is his trademark color. I just want to know if you guys think he should look like the Fourth, or his own original look.

I don't mind him wearing orange at all. I'm just not a fan of the one he wears now.

Last edited:
I dont want Naruto to be a copy of Yondaime...I want to have a cool look different from now....in the end I dont really care as long as he remain the old Naruto:love

Well, Naruto is very much alike Yondaime, so some similarity is inevitable, but I would preferer if Naruto had his own look. I think he will be a mixture between Jiraiya and Yondaime somehow, probably with orange clothes . . . :amuse

However, I will love Naruto no matter what he looks like . . .

Brb, gonna hit ganmen with a katana.

Yes, that looks very nice! :wtf

I think everyone's waiting for the day where
Spoiler:
he gets a coat just like his daddy's. :LOS

I sure am . . . :hehee

Do you guys think that one day, Naruto would look so cool that all of the girls in the anime would drool over him the same way they did with Sasuke?

Do you guys think that one day, Naruto would look so cool that all of the girls in the anime would drool over him the same way they did with Sasuke?

I am sure:amuse..remeber what Kankuro said:"the girls who are over the cool elite guys are always the weakest ones"...he'll be like the foruth:amusepopular with the girls:p

Yes, because I think he looks way batter in Part Two, but I'm a huge fan, so I have always been drooling over him, but I'm sure others will too . . . :hehee

His hair would probably be slightly longer, but not the length of Yondaime's and especially not Jiraiya, wheres an orange cloak with black flames and a spiral on the back, orange pants, and an orange gi with mesh underneath. I really can't see him any other way.

And I'd prefer he not look like Yondaime.

Well... maybe he should have his own look different from his dad's, because long hair and long clothes don't look good on him. But I tell you, he would look like
Spoiler:
Minato
with whiskers. :p

:yondaime:naru2

Sure..isn't that what happened when Gaara became KazeKage..he was a sudden girl magnet..remember the girl's swooning when he came back to live? :D It's gotta be the same when (not if :p) Naruto becomes Hokage. ^_^

I'm not really fazed what he'll look like.. though it did take me a while to get used to his new design when he first changed appearance..for a long time I thought his face looked really long xD

He would probably have a bit longer spikes, and instead of the plain white the Hokage always wears, he has an orange coat with black flames and the swirly icon on the back, and his headband instead of the hat. :nod

He will look like the Fourth, but with whiskers. I think he might look a bit younger than the Fourth though, who looks more mature.

Back
Top Bottom