• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Fall Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (2020)

Foxfoxal

I hate that they did all this after the gun cliffhanger... I'm enjoying it but the cockblock is too strong.

Ignition

Addendum to the Past
Satoko having PTSD because of Teppei's beatings while she kills herself off-screen constantly just to win a card game :lmao I have to wonder though, is pain not a concept here? maybe she's injecting herself with anesthesia?

Alita

Alita>You
I can't believe the final episode to this series will be next week especially after this episode. No way are the gonna be able to come to a conclusion and tie up all the lose ends next week.

Kuzehiko

KlueLady SUPREMACY (They kissed)
Just learned by reading on MAL a sequel to this called Higurashi Sotsu has been confirmed and it is coming out in July oh yeah there's more Higurashi to enjoy :bury

Kuzehiko

As for the episode I guess it explained how Takano became good out of the blue. I enjoyed it a lot. Satoko's indeed a sociopath and her reason to do all this is plain stupid, but dude she indeed is very good at taking advantage of the loops by gathering information in order to make things work the way she wants unlike Rika. She made the Big Bad of season 2 look like a laughing stock :lmao

Keishin

That finger snapping shit is kinda wack. In the first place you're supposed to have insane hard mode to get pieces of the clues to get to the ending. But in true shounen fashion the power creep just makes past rules and limitations meaningless.

Kuzehiko

Featherine's powers are that great.
Also, i'm not buying jack Featherine is simply doing this for the lulz. She's outright using Satoko for her purposes.

Ignition

Addendum to the Past
Okay that does explain Takano & why there was a H-173 missing.
Looks like Rena will be relevant again in Sotsu, looking forward to it.

Featherine is just bored, she enjoys tormenting Rika.

Kuzehiko

Okay that does explain Takano & why there was a H-173 missing.
Looks like Rena will be relevant again in Sotsu, looking forward to it.

Featherine is just bored, she enjoys tormenting Rika.

Rena being relevant again is clickbaiting. Called it.
This will be reduced to Satoko vs Rika showdown imo.

Foxfoxal

I remember that Rena was the only with a solo poster along Rika and Satoko, so she most likely is a key player in this whole mess unless I remember wrong.

Btw child Takano is literally looks like Lambdadelta, I wonder if they are going to pull some weird twist with her.

Just hope she beats her with a chair again.
That scene got so much better lately.

Alita

Alita>You
I'm very happy to learn we are getting a new series in july. Can't wait. Looking forward to what antics satoko will engage in to keep rika in hinamizawa.

selfconcile

I got around to starting the Umineko visual novel because of this season, and it is... long, I would have likely given up a long time ago if it wasn't for Gou bringing Higurashi back out from the vaults of my teenage subconscious.

Keishin

Yeah it's stretched to hell and back. I generally prefer short stories so even something like Danganronpa feels incredibly stretched out most of the time when you use 3 hours to do the build up and investigation period and the trial part just rehashes all the events and soft boots the entire thing. Everyone just forgets about the shit they just heard and they act like it's a plot twist when I'm just wondering why they don't point something obvious out. Instead they just talk circles around it for 15 minutes.

Top Bottom