• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Hidan VS Naraka Path

wooly Eullerex

i just don't know anymore...
Stalemate
hidan cannot curse a path and the judgement won't kill him. Naraka blinds hidan and nagato calls the path back into hyperbaric respite.

Halcyonite

The Path that was Taken out by Kid Konohamaru?... Hidan Stomps.
High-end feats. Konohamaru is likely weaker than the multiple Jonins that Naraka was holding against on its own, not to mention Naraka can dodge FRS-level speeds. (It's also worth considering that Naraka didn't even die to Konohamaru's attack. It was still fit to fight Naruto.)

Bonly

Naraka path is a dead body so even if Hidan managed to get his ritual set up and working, it won't do much as Naraka path can't feel pain(ha) and being stabbed in the heart or head won't kill him either so Hidan is pretty much left with beating the path in CQC upon which I'd slightly lean towards Naraka path

ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

My left nut ain't hurting
Naraka was able to dodge a Rasenshuriken .

Meaning that Hidan who is the slowest Akatsuki member won't be able to tag him for his ritual .

Naraka blitzes this fodder , and removes his tongue with the King of Hell .

IzanagiSageKunai

Is that because there were other paths there to help with "Shared Vision" to help assist Naraka to dodge? Like for example, if it was just the Naraka Path there when Naruto threw that FRS, without "Shared Vision" could Naraka still Dodge?

Draco Bolton

Naraka is a dead body so Hidan's curse will have no effect (even if Naraka body may still have some blood). It's not with his scythe he will be able to destroy a Path (Konohamaru Rasengan didn't defeat him, just stunned him a bit (btw Rasengan is a powerful attack). Since Naraka came back to resurrect Asura Path, it would not have been possible if he had been really defeated).

Btw Hidan is the slowest of the Akatsuki. Naraka is part of Akatsuki and dodged a FRS. At some point he will catch Hidan and send him to hell for being heretic (believing in Jashin instead the Base Lord).

At worst he will end up immobilizing/neutralizing Hidan with black rods.

Naraka mid diff.

Halcyonite

Is that because there were other paths there to help with "Shared Vision" to help assist Naraka to dodge? Like for example, if it was just the Naraka Path there when Naruto threw that FRS, without "Shared Vision" could Naraka still Dodge?
I don’t see why it would help, since it was in Naraka’s FOV too. The benefit of shared vision is that it allows no wasted movements, particularly when the Path of Pain getting attacked isn’t seeing the attack coming.

- Hidan's Jashin Jutsu would not work to a path.
- And King of Hell would not work on Hidan either.

Naraka got knocked out for a while by Konohamaru's Rasengun.
Hidan is notably more impressive for dealing with Matatabi and tanking Kakuzu's Futon Atsugai which are way stronger than that Rasengun.

Once they get close Hidan will overpower him. Though , I can see Naraka path giving Hidan some damaging blows , considering the fact that he prefers to take attacks head on more often than dodging

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
- Hidan's Jashin Jutsu would not work to a path.
- And King of Hell would not work on Hidan either.

Naraka got knocked out for a while by Konohamaru's Rasengun.
Hidan is notably more impressive for dealing with Matatabi and tanking Kakuzu's Futon Atsugai which are way stronger than that Rasengun.

Once they get close Hidan will overpower him. Though , I can see Naraka path giving Hidan some damaging blows , considering the fact that he prefers to take attacks head on more often than dodging

Atsugai aint stronger than Rasengan for shit, it just has more AoE and is more diluted. The actual attack potency seems quite low.

Halcyonite

I think the King of Hell as shared vision should also be considered, since its not entirely useless against Hidan.

Top Bottom