Hidan = kenpachi rip

Even Ken-chan can't survive 2 giant blades stabbing right through him from either side.

Bah, Hidan is a wuss compared to Kenpachi.

Hidan: "yarr I'm invincible!"
Kenpachi eviscerate Hidan, *Hidan dies* "Nope you aren't, becouse I'm the awsome lol!"

Something like that right?

In this thread, extreme Bleach and Naruto fanboys and gals duke it out in a CAGE MATCH TO THE DEATH! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! ::pounds hands on desk in unison::

But no, this "Too strong and tough to be killed/phazed/knocked down or due to a special ability" stuff was around long before Ken and other such chars. One o' those action/fight oriented cliches.

...Insert Malfoy appearance similarity jokes---->here<

Ummm.. They are kinda totally different..

Hidan fights for different reasons than Kenpachi. He even asked Yugito to quietly surrender.
He's pretty calm And different in appearance.

We can say that Kakuzu is Orihime rip with as much evidence..

Hiruko said:
Even Ken-chan can't survive 2 giant blades stabbing right through him from either side.
What? Tousen's shikai attack.

Anyway, I don't think they're the same. Kishimoto must have ripped him from elsewhere.

ram said:
What? Tousen's shikai attack.

Anyway, I don't think they're the same. Kishimoto must have ripped him from elsewhere.

Jinei Udo? Toguro Ototo? His best friend did used to be a pink haired chibi.

I don't really think you can compare kenpachi to hidan in the slightest :/

their characters aren't the same, their designs aren't the same + however you look at it, kenpachi can be killed via normal means, you just need to be strong enough. Hidan on the other hand seemingly has a trick to him that makes him unkillable :/

if kishimoto meant for hidan = kenpachi, then he also clearly meant for kakuzu = yachiru?

Hidan a ripoff...of Kenpachi?

What are you on, and can I have some?

Seriously, there are more connection between Hidan and Keitaro than there are between Hidan and Kenpachi.

Pssh, before Hidan, before Kenpachi, there was Silver Surfer. They're both fragile newbs next to him =p

In every anime or series there's someone who appears to be too strong to hurt. If you look at DBZ with those guys regenerating and stuff.

Kenpachi can be killed if you have more raw power than him, or if you're just plain stronger.
However, from what Kakuzu said about Hidan, he can't die... Don't understand how it makes of Hidan a "rip off" :/

Nah, Hidan is more like Elder Toguro than Kenpaichi. Hidan will probably get the same ending, totured by an illusion forever.

Kenechi said:
Kenpachi is too much of a pussy to be compared to Hidan. Never do that again.
What!?!

Kenpachi could pwn people just by releasing reiatsu.....

Kenpachi is just a scaredy cat, he gets scared by the time Ichigo stabs him and starts to search any way to gain power. But Hidan, who gets stabbed, says only "You're boring" ...

HIDAN > KENPACHI
aodhw93e712973481298sldasljdaouw

If people are starting to create such ridiculous threads it should be more than a warning for everyone that it is going downwards with the Naruto section...

Every movie monster I can comeup with can have rail rods stuck up their asses and still go "Ha? Is this all you got you pansies?"

Axeman said:
In this thread, extreme Bleach and Naruto fanboys and gals duke it out in a CAGE MATCH TO THE DEATH! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! ::pounds hands on desk in unison::

The coming war is between Naruto and One Piece.

Z~K said:
If people are starting to create such ridiculous threads it should be more than a warning for everyone that it is going downwards with the Naruto section...
The op seems to prefer Bleach... So it's more the fans of Bleach who are falling off :/

And yeah, the upcoming "war" will be between One piece fan and Naruto fan...
It's sad to be called a retard just because you prefer Naruto over "the flawless" one piece :nod

Back
Top Bottom