Hidan is IMMORTAL!!!

Pinkaugust

I'm Hired
You heard me!! He's Immortal! That's why he can survive with a steak in his chest after every battle! That's why Kakuzu and he are partners, he could kill all the other partners when he got angry, but since Hidan cannot be killed, they are the perfect match! That's why Hidan alone will mess up Asuma's assassin squad!

I have a feeling that the thread creator made this theory after reading this week's release.

Pinkaugust said:
That's why Hidan alone will mess up Asuma's assassin squad!
How else would he know this if he hadn't read the chapter?

He's not truly immortal, I think Kishi has given him one weakness, meaning he could be killed, but not easily. Think Cell from DBZ, there might be some similarities there.

i really dont get what makes people think he cant be killed, he just got stabbed, i bet if u lop off his head he wont be living much longer

i don't think hidan will die anytime soon (hidan is the GREATEST!), for some reason in the upcoming fight thats destined to be Hidan and Kakazu vs. Asuma and his assasin squad, i feel that Kakazu will die, and Asuma might die to but i feel hidan will survive, and that will give him more faith towards his religion and he'll believe his rituals and constant prayer is the reason he survived, and then zetsu will introduce the subordinate that was suppose to take diedras place, because diedra and sasori weren't suppose to survive

Nihongofreak said:
i really dont get what makes people think he cant be killed, he just got stabbed, i bet if u lop off his head he wont be living much longer

i had the same theory about killing hidan, after seeing him stabbed by a stake on the ground, i immediatly thought he cant be killed normally, but maybe u could chop off his head like a vampire to kill him. (i dont think a stab to the heart woudl work like against a vampire though)

i'm kind of angered by people drawing of this concept.

no he is not immortal. he just is a crazy badass takes much more than two gaint size machetes impaling him to kill him.

just a thought...since he does worship absolute killiing perhapes he actually derives pleasure from seeing others try to do the same.

HE IS THE HIGHLANDER! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!:nuts

Ok, with that out of the way, no.... I don't think he is immortal. That is just not plausible in the Naruto anime. He should be able to still be killed, it is just really hard to do it.

LordRasengan said:
He's not truly immortal, I think Kishi has given him one weakness, meaning he could be killed, but not easily. Think Cell from DBZ, there might be some similarities there.
Oh, you mean THAT weakness, OF COURSE!! It's so obvious now! If you blow him all up at once so there's not a living cell remaining he'll be defeated! :p

Pinkaugust said:
Oh, you mean THAT weakness, OF COURSE!! It's so obvious now! If you blow him all up at once so there's not a living cell remaining he'll be defeated! :p

Hmmm....so Naruto's developing the Kamehameha then?

Defeated by a rank SS wind Rasengan to the chest that cuts him up and makes him explode.

Naruto wears orange and has blond hair! Kakashi has a Sharingan eye! Sasuke is an orphan! Ninjas throw shurikans! An obtuse triangle has one angle larger than 90%! London is the capital city of England! I'm not wearing any socks!

Randomly stating lots of obvious facts is not a theory! No matter how many exclamation points are used!!

This is more like a rant, then it is a theory... :/

Uhhh... so why don't we just wait untill next chapter?

Kakuzu probably can't kill Hidan, cause Hidan has blackmail photos of Kakuzu playing with barbie dolls or something and has multiple copies of them stored somewhere just ready to be shown to everybody. C:

I wonder. If Shikamaru keeps holding him, and they cut off Hidans head what happens. Realistically why would Shika let go? Does hidan have enough power to escape the now 15yo Shika's Shadow grip with two jounin on him, and if he doesn't, is he worthy of being akatsuki despite his immortality and prowess?
damn next chapter should answer alot. Unless kakuzu shows up and frees him.

True, stating facts isn't a theory but something like this is...How do you kill the unkillable? Naturally if destroy his body utterly he'll die, but so far there has been a jutsu mentioned capable of that. Also, from what i've seen....
Spoiler:
Hidan can share his damage with anyone whose blood he tastes, in other words, Asuma. Asuma is going to die, unless Shika can figure out a way to save him.

What if Shikamaru was to kill Azuma instead of Hidan? Perhaps the "voodoo" jutsu works in reverse and as such Hidan will die and Azuma will live. Most great jutsus have a drawback after all.

So much for the highlander theory...a talking head, cool, but its got me stumped on how to kill him...I'm sure Shikamaru will figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom