• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Hebi Sasuke vs Mid Tier Akatsuki

Crofty

Who does Hebi Sasuke beat?

Hebi Sasuke vs Kakuzu
Hebi Sasuke vs Kakuzu & Hidan
Hebi Sasuke vs Konan
Hebi Sasuke vs Sasori
Hebi Sasuke vs Kisame

Distance: 40m
Knowledge: Manga
Intent: To kill
Restrictions: Paper Ocean, Orochimaru
Manda can only be used like he was against Deidara

Turrin

玄武
Beats Kisame for sure. Sasori he likely beats, but how good his poison resistance is could determine if Sasori even has a chance at all.
Kakuzu is a bit more debatable, as it’s a bit hard to scald him, I could see him winning with High-Difficulty. Konan wins outright as she is too fast for Sasuke and can trick his Sharingan

Bonly

Sasuke might lose to Sasori depending on how Sasori's poison works against him and he'd likely lose to the Zombie duo otherwise he should be able to beat everyone else

R1nn3

The databook mentions "a power that surpasses the Akatsuki", in my opinion that refers to Akatsuki's average power, which includes (Sasori, Kakuzu, Deidara and for some, Kisame).
That should already place him above of everyone there, except Kisame (I consider Kisame is above the average power). But even so, I don't really see what Kisame could do against Kirin and Sasuke's Raiton techniques.

Billybags

Hebi Sasuke vs Kakuzu
Kakuzu absolutely dominates him. Kakashi, who can fight MS Sasuke on somewhat even ground was dominated by Kakuzu like he was a child.
Hebi Sasuke vs Konan
Idk. My guess is Sasuke just because we haven't seen shit from Konan.
Hebi Sasuke vs Sasori
Sasori. Any hit and it's GG. Chiyo without her strongest puppets using Kimimaro defeated a KCM clone and held back the entire force that was fighting her until the edos were sent away. Sasori shits on her casually.
Hebi Sasuke vs Kisame
Kisame Mid Diffs. His performance vs Bee speaks for itself.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Sasori abd Konan would beat him by feats and portrayal.
Kisame might be able to beat him too.
Kakuzu would put up a decent fight but loses eventually.
Hidan loses as well but no less than mid-diff.
Zombies ... together, if Sauce has no knowledge would beat him. They're overwhelming as a duo; so underrated. Sure theyre the weakest duo but that doesnt mean they can be defeated easily especially w/o knowledge and plot shields.

MHA massive fan

Who does Hebi Sasuke beat?

Hebi Sasuke vs Kakuzu
Sauske should win
Sasuke should win . Hidan is irrelevant
Hebi Sasuke vs Konan
Sasuke would loose
Hebi Sasuke vs Sasori
Sasuke would win
Hebi Sasuke vs Kisame
Sasuke would win