Healthy Orochimaru (no Edo) vs KN4

Who wins?

• Total voters

Capa13

Orochimaru outlasts. It would be an extreme diff for Orochimaru though as he really can’t do anything to KN4 to severely damage him. But with a healthy body, he certainly could outlast and maneuver his way around KN4 before sealing him.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
I dont understand how is Oro going to outlast a beast that:

A) He cant outrange (Oro cant fly for instance)
B) Has more chakra than him
C) Can take any of his jutsu head on and regen or recieve little to no damage.
D) Has far more firepower than him and speed and will make him use OR time and again, which costs a lots of chakra.
E) He cant restrain as per canon.

I really dont see Orochimaru outlasting🤔
I would bet on the poison being a huge factor but outlasting? Nah; I just dont see that happening.

Quanta314159265

B) Has more chakra than him
KN4 should hurt Naruto just like KN1 in VoTE , so he'll gradually weaken himself unless triggered to grow more tails.
C) Can take any of his jutsu head on and regen or recieve little to no damage.
D) Has far more firepower than him and speed and will make him use OR time and again, which costs a lots of chakra.
Chakra arms were already dodged by the sick version, who also survived KN4 TBB with Sanju rashomon and w/o OR. Healthy version would obv perform better. Especially now he has Manda who's more speedy than Bunta who dodged Shukaku's air bullets. So it wouldn't be surprising KN4 TBB could be dodged or intercepted given its charging time. So really it's harder to see how KN4 tag a serious healthy Oro

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
Healthy Orochimaru means no rejected body, no corroded arms and access to his insanely dense arsenal of Jutsu and techniques. If nothing is making headway or keeping Naruto down, he slithers over his corpse with 8 Headed Snakes.

Realistically, he should strap Kurama down with his various Curse and Sealing Jutsu. Even if not putting him out, it should massively disrupt their transformation and chakra control.

Top Bottom