• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Have you ever had a bad friend

Subarashii

Lean In
I haven't, all my friends are amazing, but I could do with some more. So, if you're in the market for a bad friend, please fill out this application to be my friend.

User Name:

Sexual Orientation (gays only!):

Top Three Favourite Bands/Musicians:

Favorite food:

Do you smoke?:

Top Three Favorite Movies:

Favorite Quote/Lyric:

Something Unique About You:

Why you wish to be my best friend:

Would you be supportive or opposed to me having multiple best friends and why:

If not my best friend would you still be my friend:

If no, WHY!?:

Will you Remain Stoic™:

wibisana

still newbie
User Name: Wibisana (my RL name is Richi)

Sexual Orientation (gays only!): i prolly can be bi

Top Three Favourite Bands/Musicians: LP, Sheila on 7 (local indo band), Coldplay

Favorite food: Rice + Fish

Do you smoke?: No

Top Three Favorite Movies: Dune, Blade Runner, I cant really chose. it just too many

Favorite Quote/Lyric:

Something Unique About You: I almost joined Hardline muslim

Why you wish to be my best friend: im sorry i prefer have you as normal friend. not best.

Would you be supportive or opposed to me having multiple best friends and why: sure go ahead

If not my best friend would you still be my friend: yeah

If no, WHY!?:

Will you Remain Stoic™: idk what this question is about tbh

Extramarital Child

That person i loved since i was a kid and who bullied and said that for me even trash is a compliment.

I have mental health problems because of him

Rin

𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞
That's really humble of you to offer to be other's bad friend.

Sadly I can't be a bad friend yet because I'm 6 and dad will be mad.

Then I'll recommend you @Delta Shell , in our past conversation he looked like to want a bad friend, so...

Delta Shell

That's really humble of you to offer to be other's bad friend.

Sadly I can't be a bad friend yet because I'm 6 and dad will be mad.

Then I'll recommend you @Delta Shell , in our past conversation he looked like to want a bad friend, so...
I'm at full capacity for bad friends unfortunately. I have had to block a few virtually and physically also.

:wellshit

Rin

𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞
I'm at full capacity for bad friends unfortunately. I have had to block a few virtually and physically also.

:wellshit
Heck, I warned you sir!

That's because you're ignoring the Aristotelian method of finding friends:

Ask anyone if 2Pac > Mozart. If he says yes you tell him to gtfo.
happy pepe

Learn it, sir.
:blessed

Delta Shell

Heck, I warned you sir!

That's because you're ignoring the Aristotelian method of finding friends:

Ask anyone if 2Pac > Mozart. If he says yes you tell him to gtfo.
happy pepe

Learn it, sir.
:blessed
I'm actually at full capacity for good friends too and they love Tupac. All is well.

Cardboard Tube Knight

User Name: CTK

Sexual Orientation (gays only!): straight but I like girlie cute shit

Top Three Favourite Bands/Musicians: Taking Back Sunday, Childish Gambino, and Taylor Swift (see)

Favorite food: spaghetti, gumbo, big salads

Do you smoke?: hookah

Top Three Favorite Movies: This is the End, Get Out, Scott Pilgrim

Favorite Quote/Lyric: “To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due.”

Something Unique About You: I don’t know it’s 5:38 AM

Why you wish to be my best friend: I thought this was a loan application

Would you be supportive or opposed to me having multiple best friends and why: sure

If not my best friend would you still be my friend: yes

If no, WHY!?:

Will you Remain Stoic™: I think so why’d you say it like that

User Name: Snug Dream Bug

Sexual Orientation (gays only!): Entophile with the occasional slip into mammalian gland

Top Three Favourite Bands/Musicians: Juno Reactor is always there, after that any techno/rave/big beat/industrial band kids ever listened to in the 90s, retro pop for chill, metal if I want a mind drill

Favorite food: Meat

Do you smoke?: I value my lung and therefore marathon capacity

Top Three Favorite Movies: Aliens, Starship Troopers, Jurassic Park

Favorite Quote/Lyric: It's in my sig for a reason, but in case you have those disabled: "What makes things baffling is their degree of complexity, not their sheer size; a star is simpler than an insect.", for most people it shows I liek dem bugz, for me it's to remind me that the most important and interesting aspects of life are in fact the ones that are often overlooked by those too busy to keep thinking big

Something Unique About You: If I can explain it or worse categorise it it won't be unique

Why you wish to be my best friend: I suspect benefits or at least expect opportunities

Would you be supportive or opposed to me having multiple best friends and why: The more the merrier, I am eusocial after all

If not my best friend would you still be my friend: I was hoping I already sort of was, unless some of my childish naivety is still somehow not completely rooted out by now

If no, WHY!?: I don't like causing trouble and I don't like experiencing trouble, so we would do just fiiiine

Will you Remain Stoic™: It comes with the genes, skills and worldview

Top Bottom