• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Harris, in Guatemala, warns potential migrants: 'Do not come'

She's not dropping a trump talking point, she's now encouraging legal immigration and discouraging people from putting themselves at risk to immigrate illegally because the biden admin's previous stance to a border crisis.
So, you guys want no immigration at all, errr immigration of people who are white I mean. Make America White Again. :hawk

i hope everyone is calling kamala a racist for this.
there is no middle ground, only the ground itself, which is stained with hypocrisy.

So are people calling Kamala racist?
Trump got called racist for saying verbatim the same thing while encouraging legal immigration.
How come Kamala isn't being called racist? Is it cause the cathedral hasn't said she's racist yet?
Supreme court is probably also racist.
Say it lads, I am watching and documenting all those who fail at their own principles which they supposedly upheld these last few years.

Trump got called racist for saying verbatim the same thing while encouraging legal immigration.
How come Kamala isn't being called racist? Is it cause the cathedral hasn't said she's racist yet?
Say it lads, I am watching and documenting all those who fail at their own principles which they supposedly upheld these last few years.
Trump got called racist because he dogwhistled "bad hombres" as a catch all for Mexicans. Everyone knew what he was getting at.

Medjaynegus

She didn't make this about race and throw stereotypes at migrants

Last edited:

Vandal Savage

Magician
Supporting Staff
Kamala continues to be terrible to the surprise of no one who bothered to pay attention to her political career. The U.S. spent years destabilizing the region the country has an obligation to accept the people seeking asylum from South and Central America not this shit Kamala just spewed.

Medjaynegus

Kamala continues to be terrible to the surprise of no one who bothered to pay attention to her political career. The U.S. spent years destabilizing the region the country has an obligation to accept the people seeking asylum from South and Central America not this shit Kamala just spewed.
What exactly was wrong with her political career? Politicians and cartels contributed as well, sole blame cannot be laid on the USA

Medjaynegus

Really? Didn't know sex with Marylin and Monica helped further Kennedy's and Bill Clinton's career. :hm
Not the point, Monica was ab intern. Kennedy had affairs inside the white house. Why is a sex scandal an issue. There are other women who have slept their way. Even if this is true, this says nothing about her career.

Son of Goku

Doesn't need a Custom Title
How do you know this is true
Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past relationship with Sen. Kamala Harris in a letter to on Saturday and acknowledged giving her appointments that furthered her career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," wrote Brown, who said he had "been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president."

Medjaynegus

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past relationship with Sen. Kamala Harris in a letter to on Saturday and acknowledged giving her appointments that furthered her career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," wrote Brown, who said he had "been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president."

Dated doesn't equal sex. Stop with these terrible reaches.

Son of Goku

Doesn't need a Custom Title
I'm not naive, you can date someone and not have sex with them

Brown was married at the time he and Harris dated, but – because he had been "estranged from his wife" Blanche Brown since 1981, –the relationship was not kept secret. A Sacramento Bee reporter told People that Brown "had a succession of girlfriends" and would "go to a party with his wife on one arm and his girlfriend on the other.”

Yeah, sounds like a dude who dates a subordinate who won't have sex with him. :laugh

You're obviously a child.

Saishin

Hajimemashite
She's a racist :hurr

She didn't make this about race and throw stereotypes at migrants
Trump got called racist because he dogwhistled "bad hombres" as a catch all for Mexicans. Everyone knew what he was getting at.
Neither of these occurred, although I do suppose we live in a world where the left pretend that ms13 don't exist or something.
Let's pretend that a criminal organisation isn't feeding off of the litany of bodies locating themselves outside the US border due to promises made by democrat political and thought leaders.
Ok... I'm pretending, will have to remember to be shocked that there's an increase in gang crimes later too.

Top Bottom