Halo: The Series (Paramount+)

Huey Freeman

The Gent
Who ever thinks this series is Halo needs to get shit slap out of them. Master Chief had a cameo in his own fucking show.
Like I wish Chief just turn Kwan in at episode 1, series would have been smoother.

I hope Kwan release the flood and she’s the first one to go

Sparks

Well, at least they did something with the Madrigal plot. Seems like everyone will converge on the ring by the end of the season: Kwan has the forerunner installation on Madrigal, Soren just obtained new UNSC slipspace drives, and Master Chief and Makee got the location after synchronizing with the smaller artifact.

Well, at least they did something with the Madrigal plot. Seems like everyone will converge on the ring by the end of the season: Kwan has the forerunner installation on Madrigal, Soren just obtained new UNSC slipspace drives, and Master Chief and Makee got the location after synchronizing with the smaller artifact.
NGL dawg. I just skipped the entire Kwan thing. I can't do that no mo.

Sparks

NGL dawg. I just skipped the entire Kwan thing. I can't do that no mo.
It's definitely the least interesting plot thread they have going. Seems like a like to conclude with only 2 eps left in the season though.

Sparks

:kobeha

When I saw they had a nudity coordinator for this episode, I was thinking it was gonna be Master Chief and Kai.

This is just hilarious.

Sparks

I liked how they showed that the Covenant had wiped out 11 million people on that one planet, yet Halsey's manipulations are such that they convince Makee to side against humanity

blakstealth

Hurricane of Jacarandas
I liked the last few minutes.:blobfacade

no way in the lord's name I can defend what happened this episode.

Sparks

So, if Master Chief's consciousness has been completely taken over by Cortana, does that mean the next season will focus on the true main character: Kwan Ha?

Sparks

Cortana Man, more Chief than Chief.
I wish they had extended Cortana's fight scene a little after taking control. There were good combat scenes with Chief against the Brutes a little while earlier.

At the very least, I don't see a 100 fold increase in direct combat capabilities as Halsey claimed unless we factor in the Pelican.

I wish they had extended Cortana's fight scene a little after taking control. There were good combat scenes with Chief against the Brutes a little while earlier.

At the very least, I don't see a 100 fold increase in direct combat capabilities as Halsey claimed unless we factor in the Pelican.
I mean considering this Chief has to tumble around on the floor every fight I guess that is 100 fold. He isn't game or expanded universe tier spartans where 2 of them can take out hundreds of covenant.

This show is awful

Completely disconnected in every way not only from the true continuity of Bungie's Halo but even the relatively retarded 343 Studio's nu-lore as well, no idea how Hollywood could fuck up even a game with as simple and basic a story as Halo's but they managed it

Huey Freeman

The Gent
This show is awful

Completely disconnected in every way not only from the true continuity of Bungie's Halo but even the relatively retarded 343 Studio's nu-lore as well, no idea how Hollywood could fuck up even a game with as simple and basic a story as Halo's but they managed it
Showrunner for season two is known for not following continuity so buckle up they can sink lower

I cant believe there were 9 episodes and there are only like 60 dead covenant aliens tops

this show was weak af

I liked Master Chief (10/10 handsomeness and physique) and Cortana but every other character was garbage. I cant even name any of them

Sparks

I cant believe there were 9 episodes and there are only like 60 dead covenant aliens tops

this show was weak af

I liked Master Chief (10/10 handsomeness and physique) and Cortana but every other character was garbage. I cant even name any of them
Which character do you like better: Kwan Ha or Sakura?

Top Bottom