God of Destiny
Guren from the Three Tails Arc Filler takes on Akatsuki

Her moveset:

Knowledge: Full for Guren, None for Akatsuki
Distance: 100m
Restriction: CST, CT, Gedo Mazo

Android

3:16
She was able to troll Kakashi and K11 for more than 13 episodes .
True badass female Ninja .
Sadly , Kishi doesn't like strong females .Just look at our heroine :facepalm
OT : she abviously is weaker than her boss Orochimaru , so imo she can beat anyone bar the Dojutsu guys and the Sannin Oro .

Troyse22

Not a single good NBD mod exists.
Guren from the Three Tails Arc Filler takes on Akatsuki

Her moveset:
Knowledge: Full for Guren, None for Akatsuki
Distance: 100m
Restriction: CST, CT, Gedo Mazo

She's a legit solid Shinobi, but she's still under most Akatsuki.

Deidara blows up her jutsu
Kisame absorbs it
Orochimaru escapes it
Itachi walls it
Obito phases through
Kakuzu blows it apart

She can decisively defeat Hidan, Konan, Zetsu and Sasori though.

Speaking of guren, in the anime after the war when Naruto was giving his interview, did anyone else notice Guren and Yukimaru standing in the crowd trying to get in to meet him?

Troyse22

Not a single good NBD mod exists.
There found it, had to watch an episode and a half though :cat

Was just curious if anyone noticed that before

Ishmael

I'm not impressed.
Lol let's not bs ourselves guys... Somehow someway female shinobi will get the BIG BOOT and won't be shit. Not that I'm complaining :catnoworries not like we haven't seen it before.

JiraiyaFlash

Satô no Kyoki
With anime feats and the perspective of the power levels from War-Arc ....

She can probably take out Zetsu, Hidan with ease

She might win against Sasori & Kakuzu too ım a bit suspicous about Kisame

She cant beat Dojutsu Trio + Oroc.

Eliyua23

Wasn't she displayed as equal to about Kabuto or Wind Arc Naruto if so I can't see her beating anyone stronger than Kakuzu within the group

Jikaishin

God of Destiny
Wasn't she displayed as equal to about Kabuto or Wind Arc Naruto if so I can't see her beating anyone stronger than Kakuzu within the group

Hmm, no, she owned Naruto like he was a fly in every encounter, Kabuto knows she was more powerful than him, takes on the majority K11 + Kakashi and Yamato and they still don't feel like being able to beat her without the immunity granted by the newly evolved insect of Shino

Also, her shoton is pretty hax as it cristalyse on a cellular level (her crystal imprisonnement wave for exemple) and can even be utilised on enemy attack

Jikaishin

God of Destiny
She was able to troll Kakashi and K11 for more than 13 episodes .
True badass female Ninja .
Sadly , Kishi doesn't like strong females .Just look at our heroine :facepalm
OT : she abviously is weaker than her boss Orochimaru , so imo she can beat anyone bar the Dojutsu guys and the Sannin Oro .

I think she has a chance against Itachi

His Katon and Amaterasu are crystalised (or for Ama countered by her crystal armor)

His Susanoo will kill him if she stall for time with shoton:encampment wall or seal him with wall eighth formation

In the worst case, she can do her combo Pressure Point of Harm and Death + Sting of Glory (it was powerful enough to protect her from bijuu attack and damaged Isobu after all)

Android

I think she has a chance against Itachi

His Katon and Amaterasu are crystalised (or for Ama countered by her crystal armor)

His Susanoo will kill him if she stall for time with shoton:encampment wall or seal him with wall eighth formation

In the worst case, she can do her combo Pressure Point of Harm and Death + Sting of Glory (it was powerful enough to protect her from bijuu attack and damaged Isobu after all)
I don't think so .
She's abviously weaker than her Boss Oro who is portrayed multiple times below Itachi's lvl .
She needs to be fast enough to react to Ama , and she'll need some sort of method to void Genjutsu and Tsukuyomi . And she needs firepower to destroy Susanoo . She has non of these .
W/o his plot protection she might do something, but she'll get felled in the end .

Jikaishin

God of Destiny
I don't think so .
She's abviously weaker than her Boss Oro who is portrayed multiple times below Itachi's lvl .
She needs to be fast enough to react to Ama , and she'll need some sort of method to void Genjutsu and Tsukuyomi . And she needs firepower to destroy Susanoo . She has non of these .
W/o his plot protection she might do something, but she'll get felled in the end .

Well, she don't need to destroy Susanoo, this is living Itachi, he wil be dead not long after, that's why I said she counter it by using her defense technique with her regenerative crystal (encampment wall)

To tell you the truth I had forgotten about his genjutsu but has she had full knowledge, she will know not to look in his eyes

Android

Well, she don't need to destroy Susanoo, this is living Itachi, he wil be dead not long after, that's why I said she counter it by using her defense technique with her regenerative crystal (encampment wall)
Once Susanoo comes out , she's not gonna last that long to begin with , so stamina ain't an issue here .
To tell you the truth I had forgotten about his genjutsu but has she had full knowledge, she will know not to look in his eyes
Then she'll be in danger of his clone feints and Amaterasu, and Kunai skills .
Kabuto who was far above here in terms of skills and knowledge still felt the need the fight Itachi w/o vision, and then you add in clones that can use genjutsu, combined with finger genjutsu and all, she doesn't really stand much of a chance .

GoldGournetChef

Guren can take hidan sasori and zetsu with ease
She low-diffs kakuzu konan diedara and kisame with crystal encampment
She can high-diff itachi but obito and pain take her

Eliyua23

Hmm, no, she owned Naruto like he was a fly in every encounter, Kabuto knows she was more powerful than him, takes on the majority K11 + Kakashi and Yamato and they still don't feel like being able to beat her without the immunity granted by the newly evolved insect of Shino

Also, her shoton is pretty hax as it cristalyse on a cellular level (her crystal imprisonnement wave for exemple) and can even be utilised on enemy attack

Was Naruto using Kurama , summoning , or any of his strongest techniques and why would he want Sasuke as the vessel of Guren was much stronger than Sasuke , she fought even with the 3 tailed beast which is something I think the likes of Deidara , Kakuzu , Kisame would be capable of no way in hell is she as strong or stronger than Itachi

S

Stonaem

Under the stated conditions, she beats all bar Nagato, Itachi and Deidara. She seems like the type who would go all out from the start if threatened.
Under neutral conditions. . .

Itachi, Nagato:
- outright beat her, mid high diff. Itachi due to genjutsu

Deidara:
- She blocks his attacks, he blasts her attacks and can fly. They stalemate.

Obito:
- She can use same tactic as Konan but with crystals, else he eventually phases her

Kisame:
- Does absorbing chakra affect crystals? I think not as their solidity will remain, but Buren will have to waste chakra making new ones.
- Can he cut though crystals? If not he can't attack her. Loses eventually

Kakuzu, Sasori:
- Attacks are blocked, pierced eventually
- Poison gas might get her but she can build tower

Konan:
- Paper form prob hard counters crystal attack, crystal shield nullifies paper bombs. Stalemate

The rest:
- Literally get torn apart

S

Stonaem

Under the stated conditions, she beats all bar Nagato, Itachi and Deidara. She seems like the type who would go all out from the start if threatened.
Under neutral conditions. . .

Itachi, Nagato:
- outright beat her, mid high diff. Itachi due to genjutsu

Deidara:
- She blocks his attacks, he blasts her attacks and can fly. They stalemate.

Obito:
- She can use same tactic as Konan but with crystals, else he eventually phases her

Kisame:
- Does absorbing chakra affect crystals? I think not as their solidity will remain, but Buren will have to waste chakra making new ones.
- Can he cut though crystals? If not he can't attack her. Loses eventually

Kakuzu, Sasori:
- Attacks are blocked, pierced eventually
- Poison gas might get her but she can build tower

Konan:
- Paper form prob hard counters crystal attack, crystal shield nullifies paper bombs. Stalemate

The rest:
- Literally get torn apart

Ashi

Nifty and Quick!
Sasori, Hidan and Zetsu for sure

That's bout it but she gives the rest a good fight
She can kill Zetsu that's for sure,
Akatsuki are to strong to her IMO she's more like Jounin Elite = Kakashi BoS

This guy :lmao

Jikaishin

God of Destiny
Sasori, Hidan and Zetsu for sure

That's bout it but she gives the rest a good fight

This guy :lmao

I'm curious how is Kisame beating her? All his attacks are useless has she can just crystalise them (it was stated multiple time suiton, katon, doton, mokuton are useless against her) and he just get crystalised with imprisonment wave or pentagonal prison

Kakuzu, Konan and Deidara doesn't fare any better as her encampment wall (which regen instantly) protect her from their attack

She can kill Zetsu that's for sure,
Akatsuki are to strong to her IMO she's more like Jounin Elite = Kakashi BoS

Joke, I think because she kick his ass multiple times so saying that a weaker Kakashi is as strong as her and ignoring the hax aspect of her shoton can't only be stupidity

Charmed

Forever Charmed
I'm curious how is Kisame beating her? All his attacks are useless has she can just crystalise them (it was stated multiple time suiton, katon, doton, mokuton are useless against her) and he just get crystalised with imprisonment wave or pentagonal prison

Kakuzu, Konan and Deidara doesn't fare any better as her encampment wall (which regen instantly) protect her from their attack

Joke, I think because she kick his ass multiple times so saying that a weaker Kakashi is as strong as her and ignoring the hax aspect of her shoton can't only be stupidity

More stupidity is to believe a filler character has the slightest chance against characters as the Akatsuki LOL, I mean no offense but, who's Guren anyway? like really she's not even known at her own house
:zaru

But hey maybe she can take on Sanbi... no wait she didn't she couldn't, while Deidara an Akatsuki member just needed a fishbomb and got the Job done like a Boss.

:cantrustleme

Jikaishin

God of Destiny
More stupidity is to believe a filler character has the slightest chance against characters as the Akatsuki LOL, I mean no offense but, who's Guren anyway? like really she's not even known at her own house
:zaru

But hey maybe she can take on Sanbi... no wait she didn't she couldn't, while Deidara an Akatsuki member just needed a fishbomb and got the Job done like a Boss.

:cantrustleme

Because the aspect which make her dangerous is the fact that her shoton crystalise at the molecular level but she cannot crystalise chakra itself (which Tailed beast are)

Also did you seriously use A>B>C ?

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Because the aspect which make her dangerous is the fact that her shoton crystalise at the molecular level but she cannot crystalise chakra itself (which Tailed beast are)

Also did you seriously use A>B>C ?

Actually I think I did, kinda works this time, it's like comparing Genin like Konohamaru to Jounin like Kakashi.
So yeah :'3

She'd be dangerous for most Jounin, she ain't dangerous for Kage.-tiers like, at all.

NightingaleOfShadows

She beats Zetsu low-diff (self explanatory)

Hidan low-diff (he wont be able to land a hit especially when Guren is given full knowledge, and Guren literally turns im into a Kebab instead of ground beef)

Because she haves full knowledge she haves a chance at beating Sasori high-diff depending on what puppet he starts with (3rd Kazakage - shes fucked, Hiruko - hes fucked, 100 puppet army - hes fucked)

She haves a chance at beating Kisame high-diff, Kisame gives away his abilities pretty easily already and her having full knowledge will have her avoiding nearly his own arsenal (idk if absorbing her crystals will do any good tbh, minus waterdome)

She haves a chance at beating Kakazu high-diff, with full knowledge Guren will know what mask to avoid (ration) and how durable his body can become (iron skin) so once she destroys his ration mask theres not much he can do other then outlast, but sooner or later she will tag all of his hearts

I dont see her beating Deidara (his clay bombs can definitely shatter her crystals and will eventually overwhelm her, his flight will give him an advantage... especially when given this distance, she also cant tank C3, although I do see her countering his C4) He wins high-diff

I dont see her beating Konan, Guren cant physically hurt her, or tear through her paper (hard as steel), if Konan's paper gets caught by her crystals she can turn them into paper bombs, Konan can use her camouflage to get around Guren to catch her off guard and or use paper clones that Guren cant see through, eventually Guren gets tagged by Konan) Konan wins high-diff

Itachi wins low-diff by Genjutsu

Obito wins low-diff by moving her to a different dimension

Nagato wins low-diff by black rod to the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom