Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

Final Ultima

Branding Breach
A new Guilty Gear game called Guilty Gear XX Accent Core has been revealed, and is now currently undergoing location tests (cam-vids of the first test at Akihabara's Club Sega arcade are avaliable on YouTube).

Drink it in, people, drink it in.

Edit: Now check here for changes.

Why did they get rid of the bounce from Bandit Bringer hit?!?:cry

Anywho, that Judgement guy looks badass, but he still isn't comparable to Sol.....

Blaze of Glory!!!? said:
Why did they get rid of the bounce from Bandit Bringer hit?!?:cry
It think it still bounces on Counter Hit though. Also, Sol's Grand Viper and Fafnir both have Clean Hit versions that have longer untechable time (woot, I guess Sidewinder was just the first of many to come). So, opportunity for massive damage regardless. At least I hope so.

Uhhh, this is far too quick. Tweaking in nice, but Slash has been out for a few month, and we have to buy a totally new game again.

I like Guilty Gear, but I also dislike wallet rape.

It'll be quite a while before Accent Core gets a console release (I mean hell, the arcade release is only in testing yet), so the time gap between the two is larger than you'd think.

Besides, this is still nothing compared to Street Fighter II and its plethora of incarnations.

Final Ultima said:
Besides, this is still nothing compared to Street Fighter II and its plethora of incarnations.
Agreed. For a while there, it seemed like there was a new Street Fighter game out every month.
RockLee said:
I like Guilty Gear, but I also dislike wallet rape.
Agreed. Isuka cost waaaaaay too much money for what it brought to the table.

Nice, I doubt that its going to the PS3 though since sony actually told some developer that makes most games in 2D to stop making them since 2D is outdated and that they have to make UBER HD games and not 2D

There seems to be a far greater amount of changes than there was in Slash. This is more than just your run-of-the-mill Guilty Gear rehash, that's for sure.

Force Break seems sexy (some of the potential scenarios from that seem damn near crazy), not liking Throw Break though. That changes things a lot.

HOLY SHIT!!! *dies of a heart attack*

Edit:

new info found
-New character "Raven" added.

HOLY SHIT!

Edit: Anko x Orochimaru AMV- Somebody That I Used To Know...

Rofl... The ky here gets owned by Millia, and this is exactly how I get owned by my friend who uses also Millia... Argh... Millia needs to be balanced, dammit! *cries*

Che......are you stalking me?

Anywho, I get the feeling that that Judgement character is almost broken, even if they do say that they're balancing it out.

Here's hoping for Story Mode for a console release, I want the new characters to get their own paths and hopefully some decent elaboration.

Immoral Flame, Sol seems far more broken by comparison. Sans the whole Bandit Bringer thing, he's got some insane improvements. Bukkirabou ni Nageru into Napalm Death? Yes, please.

Some of these changes can't survive the beta testing, there's just no way. I mean, come on...

Edit: D'oh, silly me. A lot of those apparent changes were just jokes at the expense of Hokuto no Ken. I knew it sounded too silly to be true. XD

Final Ultima said:
Here's hoping for Story Mode for a console release, I want the new characters to get their own paths and hopefully some decent elaboration.
Agreed.
Final Ultima said:
Immoral Flame, Sol seems far more broken by comparison. Sans the whole Bandit Bringer thing, he's got some insane improvements. Bukkirabou ni Nageru into Napalm Death? Yes, please.
That's not Sol being broken. That's Sol's WTFPWNing power being represented accurately by the in game fighting engine.:nod

Yeah I want a new story mode too!! Wee!!! More story and character development!

Btw... There were enough guys with judgement & justice grap, considering "Justice" and Ky's philosophy... :/ Btw, is there any video about Judgement's moves?

I was worried about Ky being toned down earlier, but it seems that he'll be getting some new moves. I wonder how useful they'll be.

Potemkin's aerial Potemkin Buster is just...wow. Shame you can't combo from Potemkin Buster anymore, that was easily one of Potemkin's best combo setups. And poor Slayer, it seems that he's been nerfed significantly.

Oh, and Level 9 Mist Finer...what? Talk about a dumb joke. XD

Final Ultima said:
I was worried about Ky being toned down earlier, but it seems that he'll be getting some new moves. I wonder how useful they'll be.
One thing that I like about Ky's move list is that even though it's relatively short, all of his moves are useful, and aren't difficult to pull off.
Final Ultima said:
Potemkin's aerial Potemkin Buster is just...wow. Shame you can't combo from Potemkin Buster anymore, that was easily one of Potemkin's best combo setups. And poor Slayer, it seems that he's been nerfed significantly.
What have they done to the great Slayer???

*goes to check the link again*

He was sooooo much fun to play as, and was only below Sol and Jam in my eyes, in ease of use.

Mist Finer is cheap maaan... *cries again* Nerf it, people.

Btw, I've mastered all of Ky's moves with ease this far, but Ride the Lightning is still something that's hellishly hard. It's probably because I'm using keypad instead of a gamepad, but I still can't perform it for the most of the time. And, a new move of Ky seem to be another projectile... :/

While Mist Finer is a godly move, and always has been...Johnny is a far harder character to learn (by which I mean, able to do up to his bread and butter combos and what-not) than a lot of the others. So it takes some effort to utilise well.

Sacred Thunder said:
Btw, I've mastered all of Ky's moves with ease this far, but Ride the Lightning is still something that's hellishly hard. It's probably because I'm using keypad instead of a gamepad, but I still can't perform it for the most of the time. And, a new move of Ky seem to be another projectile... :/
Are you kidding me? It's waaaay easier for me to pull off moves with a keyboard than a gamepad.

If the Tension bar permitted it, I would spam up Tyrant Rave like it was my job.

i saw a preview of the game on you tube but quality was bad tho cause it was recored by camera. It doesnt look bad but not exeptional or maybe the footage was bogus.

I can't help but have mixed feelings on this one. They should've let slash marinate just a little while longer. GGXX isn't a sports game.
Instead they should've updated their FoTNS game.

Oh, just so you know...a lot of the info that was posted was later revealed to be false. Damn it, Raven and Judgment would've been awesome.

Chamcham Trigger said:
Instead they should've updated their FoTNS game.
I'd like that too, but consider just how unbalanced it turned out to be, it'll take them quite a while just to get the kinks out.

Back
Top Bottom