Goku, Vegeta & Broly vs Frieza, Granolah & Gas?

• Total voters

BroIy

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Because Broly is full of speculation since canon Broly never transformed into God Broly like his noncanon counterpart.
the buff Z Broly got from the god whatever form was mindboggling

simple thinking would tell you godki S Broly wouldn't have a rival below angel tier lol

ARGUS

The conqueror
Freiza and Gas alone would shit stomp team 1
broly does not even belong here he is weaker than everyone here by far

Gordo solos

David "Gordo" Gordon
Too many bumps

anyways Broly stomps

he is canonically still >= Beerus which no one else here is

and that’s just canon Broly

Z God Broly (people seriously need to read the OP) required an OP SSB fusion to beat. That boost stacked onto DBS Broly is insane

Rine

Too many bumps

anyways Broly stomps

he is canonically still >= Beerus which no one else here is

and that’s just canon Broly

Z God Broly (people seriously need to read the OP) required an OP SSB fusion to beat. That boost stacked onto DBS Broly is insane
I have a big theory here and no one is gonna like it. But it’s the only thing that would make more sense.

Gordo solos

David "Gordo" Gordon
Broly is literally the weakest one here...
:mjlol
It’s not DBS Broly

it’s the Universal Studios power-up that Broly had stacked onto his DBS self

Which honestly makes him stronger than anyone in DBS except maybe the angels

Gordo solos

David "Gordo" Gordon

It boosted Broly from his Z era power level to being strong enough to one-shot ToP era SSBs

so if you place that multiplier onto current DBS Broly, then he stomps everyone :oldshrug

I don’t make the rules

Fullmoon Evergreen Prince

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

It boosted Broly from his Z era power level to being strong enough to one-shot ToP era SSBs

so if you place that multiplier onto current DBS Broly, then he stomps everyone :oldshrug

I don’t make the rules
Um that was DBZ era SSBs not DBS era SSBs, because the events of the cinematic attraction took place after the events of DBZ: RF film.

Last edited:

SSMG

It’s not DBS Broly

it’s the Universal Studios power-up that Broly had stacked onto his DBS self

Which honestly makes him stronger than anyone in DBS except maybe the angels
Not I get that but after the line I quoted you're saying that is just canon Broly, so that's what I was addressing. I should have quoted your 2 lines after the one I quoted but I figured you would have knew what I meant.

Yeha this what if Broly is a whole other story

SSMG

Um that was DBZ era SSBs not DBS era SSBs, because the events of the cinematic attraction took place after the events of DBZ: RF film.
The film has the title of DBZ but the events were covered by the DBS anime and manga... RoF is an event that occurred within the super era.

Fullmoon Evergreen Prince

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
The film has the title of DBZ but the events were covered by the DBS anime and manga... RoF is an event that occurred within the super era.
I know that, but don't they powerscale differently? The Universe 7 macrocosm shaking didn't happen in the movie, plus two SSJB users can beat Beerus in a fight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom