Goku and Superman

Goku. Superman thinks about things like world domination and such, he just has strong enough convinctions not to give into them.

You HAD to bring that up, konflikti.

Damn it, you actually beat me to it. . .

Check page 15 and page 9 for starters.

Goku is the worse father ever tho.
What sort of person makes his son battle against people like cell, also he didn't kill Fat buu because he wanted goten to have a shot at him..

his mistake cost the world 99% of its population.

A link for you lot, these are funny as hell it is work safe PS3 and Xfire together...

a few more of my favs

Superman's attitude is kinda forced if you ask me. Not his character, but his attitude.

Anyway, I think Goku got Superman in the kind-heartedness department.

Goku is the worse father ever tho.
What sort of person makes his son battle against people like cell, also he didn't kill Fat buu because he wanted goten to have a shot at him..

The thing is with Cell he couldn't beat Cell Gohan could and he knew he had the ability. With Fat Buu he didn't do it so Goten could have a shot he didn't feel it was correct someone from the dead world saving the living world the explanation he gave was greater.

Superman back in those days used to be a prick but dam that shit was comical.

Plus superman can't deal with having the powers he does. Goku lives in a semi povertal state because he doesn't want more. He's not corrupt

superman is more human i suppose so goku then...is the more pure of heart...although i do remember this one scene where he dodges vegetas attack and in exchange, a hundred people died...

Back
Top Bottom