• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

PC Switch PS4 Mobile Genshin Impact

DRAGAMESH

I've got a pretty big pool of reliable characters to choose from, so it's usually whoever fits the situation, but for sure I have Zhong Li + Hu Tao on one squad, and Noelle + Ning on the other.
Yeah my pool of charatcer is pretty nice also so I just kinda used my strongest. Never really took the abyss seriously until now and I just cleared it full it with 36 stars. Can't really remember who I used for floors 8-11, but for Floor 12 I ended up using Ayaka, Diona, Mona and Venti and my second seam was Raiden Shogun, xinqiu, bennette and Xingling. Pretty much crushed it. My second team with Raiden shogun was really fun. The high tide low tide shit in floor 12 is really annoying, but I pretty much had my Alts up at all time.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Cunt
Oh I invested a little in Sara Kuyou I think it is? She can hit really hard but her elemental is a bit awkward to use and she's a lot slower than my others on account of having to charge the shots.

Maybe I should switch her artifact setup to Razor and see if I like ot better.

Rasendori

Mr. Tambourine Man
Ganyu + Childe + Venti + Diona

Hu Tao - Zhong - Xing - Jean - Immortal Hu Tao

Got really lucky on getting Hu Tai and Ganyu when nobody knew they were broken - and def dolphined for Zhong and Venti

Zaru

Sucrose, Beidou, Xinqiu, Diona
Ningguang, Zhongli, Bennett, Xiangling (Ayaka for Maguu Kenki)

The sad part is that I had to stop trying to make my dear C0 Hu Tao work to finally get those last stars. I'm only using one 5* character and one 5* weapon across this whole lineup

DRAGAMESH

Xingqiu and Hu Tao on one team
Zhongli and Ganyu on another
The remaining slots are variable based on the enemies
Xingqiu + any pyro unit it just so good. I use to run Xingqiu + Diluc alot. I also like the Ganyu + Zhong li combo since Ganyu is so squishy. I would usually go Ganyu, Big Dong Zhong, Bennett and Xianling/Sucrose or Kazuha for some nice reverse melt.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Ever since I fully built her up, Ayaka + Xinqiu has been absolutely money for me. Ayaka's charged attack hitting multiple enemies at a time for easy freezes with Xinqiu's water works is so fucking good, especially in the middle of a group. It really is like going THE WORLD over and over again. I'm tempted to crown it before her ultimate.

Once I got Raiden going, I'll probably do a Xinqiu, Ayaka, Xiangling, Raiden squad cycle. I'm slowly raising her up to snuff, but no luck so far on the artifacts. And Signora keeps dropping the one mat I can't Dream Solvent, so her talents are still moderate.

DRAGAMESH

Ever since I fully built her up, Ayaka + Xinqiu has been absolutely money for me. Ayaka's charged attack hitting multiple enemies at a time for easy freezes with Xinqiu's water works is so fucking good, especially in the middle of a group. It really is like going THE WORLD over and over again. I'm tempted to crown it before her ultimate.

Once I got Raiden going, I'll probably do a Xinqiu, Ayaka, Xiangling, Raiden squad cycle. I'm slowly raising her up to snuff, but no luck so far on the artifacts. And Signora keeps dropping the one mat I can't Dream Solvent, so her talents are still moderate.
I honestly was going to skip Ayaka but once I did her demo and story I had to make her mine lol Got her to c4 and got the mistplitter for her (which obviously aren't needed cause she smacks hard regardless). But yeah permafreezing shit with her charged attack and Xinqiu's Burt is just :vegetak. I love her ult though. It literally turns things to dust.

DRAGAMESH

What do you mean "can't Dream Solvent"
Every weekly boss material can be crafted from the other two, you just need to change the recipe
Wow. I usually use Dream Solvent for the Gemstones, but I never bothered to scroll all the way down for the boss mats :hestonpls

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!

I've always had this cynical mental image of Kokomi merely using the Vision Hunt Decree as an excuse to wage war against the Shogun in a Hail Mary effort to avenge her fallen god. Now the image has gotten even more twisted in that now I'm thinking she just started the war to flex her military prowess.

I'm guessing she'll be insanely meta like Kazuha, but with every wish I get going to the Shogun, and every future wish after her banner finishes going to Yae Miko, I will not be wishing on mermaid girl.

Lord Trollbias

Beating Up Terraforce
Her kit is going to be weird but I have a feeling she'll be good to use despite all the "can't crit" memes.

Based on the scenes in the 2.1 trailer that we haven't seen her story quest will most likely be more focused on the aftermath of the VHD and the Shogunate making peace/reparations with the Rebels so it'll ve interesting to see.

While I don't think Kokomi herself is a fanatic of Snake God I definitely think she holds admiration for it and her reasons for the Resistance wasn't just fully altruistically motivated as well so it'll be interesting to see how her character plays out considering she didn't get that much shine in Act 3

But alas...I'm also saving for Yae so I'll probably end up skipping her too

DRAGAMESH

I'll have to play with her and do her story quest to see if i'll pull or not, but i'm leaning towards skip. She doesn't really offer anything I need or want right now. At this point, I really want broken support characters like Kazuha, and I'm 100% pulling for everything Archon and their signature weapon.

Zaru

Kokomi can fill the role of being an active hydro applicator that can facetank most damage (during her Burst), which will find its uses since there aren't a lot of accessible hydro characters in this game (I only have Xinqiu and Barbara, for example).
Her actual damage potential isn't looking too promising, even Barbara can be memed into hundreds of thousands of damage and yet barely anyone uses her.

But as far as healers go, who cares. I have every base healer in the game (not counting something like C6 Zhongli) and this "healer meta" with the new "goes through shield" mechanics might only last 2 months, when they move on to some new mechanic to sell their next 5-stars.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Cunt
Kokomi can fill the role of being an active hydro applicator that can facetank most damage (during her Burst), which will find its uses since there aren't a lot of accessible hydro characters in this game (I only have Xinqiu and Barbara, for example).
Her actual damage potential isn't looking too promising, even Barbara can be memed into hundreds of thousands of damage and yet barely anyone uses her.

But as far as healers go, who cares. I have every base healer in the game (not counting something like C6 Zhongli) and this "healer meta" with the new "goes through shield" mechanics might only last 2 months, when they move on to some new mechanic to sell their next 5-stars.

I like the speed of Barbaras attacks but I've mostly relegated her to healing and freezing stuff Chongyu hits with Cryo.

Gonna have to see how people are building to make Memebara cause I might wanna try that out.

Ruthless Tsuchikage

Oof! Forget about Venti! This poor boy must be protected from Winnie the poo.

With Venti you could argue he's not as much a total girl as he's a shota boy, and akin to the Loli dragons from Fire Emblem at that. But this one? That goes into ''dude looks like a lady'' territory and he's walking around with such bare legs he might as well be running around without pants. If femine boys are getting cracked down on this lad would be first on the list :uwah

DRAGAMESH

Anyone try out the new abyss yet? The corrosion stuff on floor 11 is kinda annoying, but I like it SOOO much better than the high tide low tide crap.

Zaru

Floor 12 though... All in on trying to DPS down that pile of Lego blocks. Still gotta find a functional team for that side to get that last star

Last edited:

Lortastic

I like chicken
I managed to clear the new Abyss with relatively ease compared to the last one.

But whoever made that last one must have added an extra digit or two by accident. That Mechanical Array was so goddamn tanky. I was surprised when my Baal's burst did peanuts.

DRAGAMESH

It didn't take me more than one try because I brought my best healers. I like how it was a slightly different team building challenge, but is this gonna get people to roll for Kokomi a week later?

Floor 12 though... All in on trying to DPS down that pile of Lego blocks. Still gotta find a functional team for that side to get that last star
Yeah my healers for that abyss run were Diona and Bennette and as long as made sure to funnel particles into them more I was good. And compared to those two, Kokomi deff doesn't provide enough utility for me to waste the summons now that I really think about. Her weapon banner supposedly has the Jade Cutter so I might pull on that instead.

As for floor tweleve, I guess Mihoyo go tired of watching one-shot videos and made 12-3 one massive DPS check lol

DRAGAMESH

I managed to clear the new Abyss with relatively ease compared to the last one.

But whoever made that last one must have added an extra digit or two by accident. That Mechanical Array was so goddamn tanky. I was surprised when my Baal's burst did peanuts.
All in all this one was easier for me also. Again that high tide low tide stuff kind of a pain to work around. I'd much rather deal with corrosion.

I can't remember how much my Baal's burst did, but when you have that going along with Xinqiu burst, and Xianling burst with bennette boosting everyone nothing really lasts long. Easily, my strongest/favorite team comp.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Cunt
I got Bennett, Sucrose, and Xianling the last couple of days.
Laptop finally died after 6 years of ceaseless service while playing Genshin lol, had to rush out and buy whatever was in stock.
Got decent temporary laptop with a 3050 and an 11th gen i5 that maxes out at 4.5 ghz. Pretty pleased with that, just needs a ram upgrade to be perfect. Would have liked to go for the 3060 but supply must still be short, no stores had anything in stock.

Anyways, now my problem is I want to use Sucrose cause swirl is my favorite elemental reaction, but my best weapon requires Vaporize, Electro-Charge, Hydro, or Cryo for its 30% atk boost to proc.
Chongyun is my only Cryo that isn't Kaeya, then I have Xingqui but the CD on his water ability is just horrendous. I have Barbara too but I don't really feel like building her for attack just to make the most out of Sucrose.

Maybe I should just focus on swirling and not worry about proccing the weapon bonus regularly...

Lortastic

I like chicken
All in all this one was easier for me also. Again that high tide low tide stuff kind of a pain to work around. I'd much rather deal with corrosion.

I can't remember how much my Baal's burst did, but when you have that going along with Xinqiu burst, and Xianling burst with bennette boosting everyone nothing really lasts long. Easily, my strongest/favorite team comp.
I just had to take a step back when my Baal's Ulti, the thing that kept one shotting everything, only shaved a portion of that Array's HP. I was like damnnn who made you so tanky!

DRAGAMESH

I got Bennett, Sucrose, and Xianling the last couple of days.
Laptop finally died after 6 years of ceaseless service while playing Genshin lol, had to rush out and buy whatever was in stock.
Got decent temporary laptop with a 3050 and an 11th gen i5 that maxes out at 4.5 ghz. Pretty pleased with that, just needs a ram upgrade to be perfect. Would have liked to go for the 3060 but supply must still be short, no stores had anything in stock.

Anyways, now my problem is I want to use Sucrose cause swirl is my favorite elemental reaction, but my best weapon requires Vaporize, Electro-Charge, Hydro, or Cryo for its 30% atk boost to proc.
Chongyun is my only Cryo that isn't Kaeya, then I have Xingqui but the CD on his water ability is just horrendous. I have Barbara too but I don't really feel like building her for attack just to make the most out of Sucrose.

Maybe I should just focus on swirling and not worry about proccing the weapon bonus regularly...
I don't know what other characters or weapons you have, but if you focus on swirl damage, a team of sucrose, xianling, bennett, Xinqiu would be really good. Double pyro would give you the 25% attack buff, Bennett for more attack buffs/heals, then just pop Xianlings and Xinqiu's burst and have Sucrose swirl/vape everything. Plus those 4 characters are some of the best in the game, Bennett being the only 6 star character lol so for value, building those characters would be good for you anyway.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Cunt
I don't know what other characters or weapons you have, but if you focus on swirl damage, a team of sucrose, xianling, bennett, Xinqiu would be really good. Double pyro would give you the 25% attack buff, Bennett for more attack buffs/heals, then just pop Xianlings and Xinqiu's burst and have Sucrose swirl/vape everything. Plus those 4 characters are some of the best in the game, Bennett being the only 6 star character lol so for value, building those characters would be good for you anyway.

Funny enough that's exactly what I did today before I even read this.

I need to rebuild HARD on energy recharge but for now Xian also has to serve as my main DPS. Xingqui just has to have energy recharge. Xianling might have enough for now at 120.

Obviously Sucrose is stacking as much EM as artifact rolls and slight enhancing will let me.. I don't wanna spend too much resources on early artifacts either.

Top Bottom