• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

PC Switch PS4 Mobile Genshin Impact

Cypher

NOT a Witch!
Anyone know how to use Diluc, though? I kinda already had my perfectly balanced team with Zhongli, Mona, Eula and Jean. Don't know who to choose for my secondary team with Diluc.

Zaru

The release of the first half of Inazuma is gonna feel like Christmas. Dragonspine was ok and the Archipelago had its charm, but this is where the first truly big chunk of content since release comes out.

Now who/what to roll for...

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Anyone know how to use Diluc, though? I kinda already had my perfectly balanced team with Zhongli, Mona, Eula and Jean. Don't know who to choose for my secondary team with Diluc.
Don't have him, but since he's fire, just pair him with some supports like water shota Xinqui and/or someone icey like Rosaria, and you should be raining vaporize and melt for massive damage. Add in another fire support user like Bennet or Xiangling for the energy and fire buffs they bring, and you should be somewhat golden.

The release of the first half of Inazuma is gonna feel like Christmas. Dragonspine was ok and the Archipelago had its charm, but this is where the first truly big chunk of content since release comes out.

Now who/what to roll for...
Zaru! Nice to see you around still.
Still following OPM at all?

But yeah - everything shown so far about Inazuma has me pumped. Really looking forward to the island that was split in two by Baal. :wtf

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!

Tomorrow's the day! Make sure you get all your Archipelago quests in and shells found before it goes away. I don't know if I'll wish on Ayaka, but wow her Japanese voice is so nice to listen to :ohyou

Also, some OST stuff was recently put on Mihoyo's youtube

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Man, if that was Ayaka's standard quest, I wonder what her hangout event will be like? That was like a hangout on steroids right there.
Gotta admit - I do have a much stronger urge to wish for her now despite not really being blown away when I played as her.

Enjoying taking my time and soaking in Inazuma so far. I like how the electro seelies have their own way of moving about that keeps you on your toes. Makes me wish there were geo seelies in Liyue.

Zaru

But yeah - everything shown so far about Inazuma has me pumped. Really looking forward to the island that was split in two by Baal. :wtf
I am still following both versions of OPM with great pain and disappointment

Anyway, yesterday I managed to visit most of the first big island. Some chests/electroculus locations still have me stumped, but unlike the Archipelago, this area isn't going away.
Exploration two patches in a row, and more islands in the upcoming patches? That half year drought after Dragonspine is ALMOST forgotten. (Actually I only played Dragonspine when Hu Tao came out, but still)

Cypher

NOT a Witch!

Anyway, yesterday I managed to visit most of the first big island. Some chests/electroculus locations still have me stumped, but unlike the Archipelago, this area isn't going away.
Exploration two patches in a row, and more islands in the upcoming patches? That half year drought after Dragonspine is ALMOST forgotten. (Actually I only played Dragonspine when Hu Tao came out, but still)
Agree. I really like the area so far and I'm currently playing the first quest. I'd actually call this my favourite area. It has a rich lore from what I can tell and I enjoy the new mechanics.

Generally I'm hyped to explore more of Inazuma and I'm also looking forward to receiving some Inazuma characters.

Ruthless Tsuchikage

Does anyone else notice that everyone in the playable roster is either a young girl, a VERY young woman or a shota boy?

Where's the muscles and facial hair?:psyduck Where are the old people?! :whitebeard

Zaru

Where's the muscles and facial hair?:psyduck Where are the old people?! :whitebeard
Lisa is the old Ara Ara Lady among the cast and she's younger than me in my early 30s
Any truly old character still has a youthful appearance for magical reasons

Playable immortal isekai protagonist Alice when?

Cypher

NOT a Witch!
Does anyone else notice that everyone in the playable roster is either a young girl, a VERY young woman or a shota boy?

I don‘t think the players, primarily young guys, would wanna invest 10k+ primos in pulling a bearded old guy.

Guess Zhongli is the best we can get.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
2.1's offerings immediately after Yoimiya and Ayaka is kinda making me thinking of evolving from a tuna to a salmon. :catsweat

And then after 2.1 . . . .

she'll be a 5 star Cryo bow user. Playstation users get her immediately after 2.1, and everyone else will get her after 2.2.
:distracted

Oh, and you need to be AR 20

Last edited:

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!

I can understand the pain and disappointment with the manga version considering the redraws that seemed to kneecap progress for a while there and mess with characterization - among other things - but the webcomic too?

---

Yeah, this has been great so far. When I got to the end of the first act, it seemed like an appropriate place to pause progression and so I thought that was it for new landmasses for now and I'd have to wait till the next update to get to other islands. But then I opened up the map and scrolled around and saw that there was more to get to. :awesome Great feeling.

Top Bottom