gaara, haku, naruto questions

+NinjaSaur~

Kage Bunshin
this is just a bunch of questions i still dont understand. for all answers please explain why.

Q1 how can gaara control sand? IIRC he could only control his sand, why?

Q2 if the shukaku was letting him control sand, why can he still control it?

Q3 one explaination for sand control is that he can only control sand by putting his chakra in it. if this is true couldnt anybody control sand

Q4 what exactly did hakus bloodline let him do?

Q5 wouldnt it be easier to use wind chakra to make wind rasengan instead of puttig wind in latter?

thanks for any help

+NinjaSaur~ said:
this is just a bunch of questions i still dont understand. for all answers please explain why.

Q1 how can gaara control sand? IIRC he could only control his sand, why?

Q2 if the shukaku was letting him control sand, why can he still control it?

Q3 one explaination for sand control is that he can only control sand by putting his chakra in it. if this is true couldnt anybody control sand

Q4 what exactly did hakus bloodline let him do?

Q5 wouldnt it be easier to use wind chakra to make wind rasengan instead of puttig wind in latter?

thanks for any help

Shukaku.

Probably the after effects.

The 4th Kazekage modeled the iron sand after Shukaku Jinchuuriki, so only Shukaku Jinchuuriki can control sand.

Make Ice. The water needles were a simple Suiton jutsu.

If it were that easy, thr 4th would have done it.

But it wasn't "that easy" beacuase it took the fourth 3 years to learn the half-completed jutsu so yeah, he died shortythereafter to seal kyuubi away in a boy who would do the same jutsu in a week

Yeah, but Yondaime made the Jutsu -from scratch-

Naruto merely learned it by being told what to do, after having seen the 'finished product' (as it was at the time). Yondaime actually created all those steps from personal intuition.

And really, sadly enough, Yondaime died young.. i really feel that he would have finished the Jutsu if given more time.

Gaara was the one who controlled the sand (he lost chakra from using it) the bijuu only gave him his absolute defence.

haku's bloodline limit i think gave him the abilty to creat that ice structure.

im sure kakashi would of thought of that.

gaara-sensai said:
Gaara was the one who controlled the sand (he lost chakra from using it) the bijuu only gave him his absolute defence.

haku's bloodline limit i think gave him the abilty to creat that ice structure.

im sure kakashi would of thought of that.

then anybody can control sand but they dont? :sandspin

not too sure about gaara's sand and all that, but i think it's because of gaara's chakra naturally and not shukaku, and that shukaku ojnly enhanced it. haku's bloodline allowed him to use wind nature and water nature at once to create a "new" element, ice. and ab0ut naruto's training, it's anyones guess right now.

gaaras sand that that he uses out of his gourd is specially made for him..this was explaned during the diedara/gaara battle...people can probably controll sand, but the sand that is specially made for him makes it easier to use it....idk how to describe it really

No...The Shukaku gave him the ability to control all sand, and the sand from the gourd. It's not his own ability at all.

how can gaara control sand? IIRC he could only control his sand, why?

I always thought the Shukaku provided Gaara with the auto-protect shield and the sand in his gourd

if the shukaku was letting him control sand, why can he still control it?

maybe Gaara has a natural ability to control sand

one explaination for sand control is that he can only control sand by putting his chakra in it. if this is true couldnt anybody control sand

I thought he said he puts the chakra infused sand in his gourd to the ground, then he has to break down minerals or something? I dont know i'm a little rusty on that chapter/episode

Back
Top Bottom