Fused Kisame vs Jiraiya

winner

• Total voters

Azula

1. Jiraiya drags Kisame into the toad dimension and drops him into the acid lake.

2. Jiraiya summons a medium sized toad who slices Kisame in half using a metal sword.

3. Jiraiya summons a stone sword from Myobokuzan and stabs Kisame's heart.

4. Jiraiya channels chakra through his hair to make it as hard as steel and stabs Kisame, ripping him apart.

All of these methods cannot be countered using chakra absorption. :) :dupe :jir_thumb

Onyx Emperor

Ꝉօɾժ օƒ ƑɾҽղՀìҽժ ƑӀąʍҽ
Due to how fused Kisame just keeps absorbing chakra, theres a big chance of him turning to stone in water dome.
Wait.. Jiraiya starts in base.....

Troyse22

Not a single good NBD mod exists.
Jiraiya channels chakra through his hair

All of these methods cannot be countered using chakra absorption.

This about sums up the -snip- of the Sannin camp

Due to how fused Kisame just keeps absorbing chakra, theres a big chance of him turning to stone in water dome.

Jiraiya's reserves would need to exceed Kisame's 3 times over for him to be turned into a frog, which is a nonsense claim considering Kisame has more chakra than Nagato

Kisame>Nagato>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jiraiya in terms of chakra reserves, the gap is truly immeasurable. The "Kisame turns to stone" argument has been debunked and never used by any serious person for years.

Time for you to get on that train friend

Last edited by a moderator:

Azula

This about sums up the stupidity of the Sannin camp
Kisame cannot do anything about chakra strengthened hair just like he cannot do anything about someone punching him with an arm. Physical attacks work on Preta path/chakra absorption.

Samehada's chakra absorption will not slow down the momentum of the punch.

Kisame had his chest blown open by a pure chakra attack Lariat.

You see the huge BOOM, that's the tower getting destroyed.

Jiraiya's hair is a physical attack and it will rip fused Kisame apart easily.

Troyse22

Kisame cannot do anything about chakra strengthened hair just like he cannot do anything about someone punching him with an arm. Physical attacks work on Preta path/chakra absorption.

Samehada's chakra absorption will not slow down the momentum of the punch.

Kisame had his chest blown open by a pure chakra attack Lariat.

You see the huge BOOM, that's the tower getting destroyed.

Jiraiya's hair is a physical attack and it will rip fused Kisame apart easily.

Ok Azula :tiredpepe

Troyse22

Our discussion gave me idea for this new thread.

Your thoughts. :catsleep

I think it’s a waste of time to read it Azula :tiredpepe

You’re saying Jiraiyas chakra fused hair doesn’t have chakra Azula :tiredpepe

You’re saying Lariat (a purely physical attack) is a purely chakra based attack Azula :tiredpepe

Reading Sannin camp posts about Kisame just puts me to sleep, it’s the same recycled, debunked stuff every time. I feel like I’m reading the rantings of a Joe Biden speech :tiredpepe

Azula

You’re saying Jiraiyas chakra fused hair doesn’t have chakra Azula :tiredpepe

You’re saying Lariat (a purely physical attack) is a purely chakra based attack Azula :tiredpepe
This is not what I am saying.

B is literally coated with layers of chakra while Jiraiya is simply using chakra to grow extra hair and strengthen it from the inside. Both Lariat and hair are physical attacks but B's chakra is ready to be absorbed on the outside.

Jiraiya's hair is simply an extra limb and just like Preta path/Samehada is useless against Tsunade's punch, it wouldn't be able to do anything against Jiraiya's hair punching. They cannot prevent attacks by absorbing chakra from inside someone's arm and cannot neutralize the punch.

Troyse22

This is not what I am saying.

B is literally coated with layers of chakra while Jiraiya is simply using chakra to grow extra hair and strengthen it from the inside. Both Lariat and hair are physical attacks but B's chakra is ready to be absorbed on the outside.

Jiraiya's hair is simply an extra limb and just like Preta path/Samehada is useless against Tsunade's punch, it wouldn't be able to do anything against Jiraiya's hair punching. They cannot prevent attacks by absorbing chakra from inside someone's arm and cannot neutralize the punch.

This has been debunked directly to you years ago Azula :tiredpepe

Kisame has absorbed chakra directly out of people before Azula including Bijuu sealed inside of Jinchuuriki Azula :tiredpepe

Like I said Azula :tiredpepe

Reading Sannin camp posts about Kisame just puts me to sleep, it’s the same recycled, debunked stuff every time. I feel like I’m reading the rantings of a Joe Biden speech

:tiredpepe

WinNo1929

Jiraiya's reserves would need to exceed Kisame's 3 times over for him to be turned into a frog, which is a nonsense claim considering Kisame has more chakra than Nagato

Kisame>Nagato>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jiraiya in terms of chakra reserves, the gap is truly immeasurable. The "Kisame turns to stone" argument has been debunked and never used by any serious person for years.

Time for you to get on that train friend
This completely changed my mind

Which chapter was that from?

Magon

Kisame scales above Jiraya.

once he uses the dome jiraya would het trapped having his chakra being constantly absorbed during the fight and besides, there’s no reason to assume that Kisame wouldn’t be able to dodge Jiraya attacks and when within the water that’s not even debatable because he gets much faster than he already is.

Daikodan one shot that frog man.

Azula

there’s no reason to assume that Kisame wouldn’t be able to dodge Jiraya attacks

Why assume Kisame will always dodge Jiraiya's attacks?

Jiraiya captured one of the 6 paths even when they have the backing of being linked with each other and their teamwork.

within the water that’s not even debatable because he gets much faster than he already is.

Jiraiya's summons are bigger and can swim in water. Jiraiya is the one who will be faster than Kisame.

Magon

Why assume Kisame will always dodge Jiraiya's attacks?

Jiraiya captured one of the 6 paths even when they have the backing of being linked with each other and their teamwork.
because he was fast enough to speed blitz and capture v2 Bee
while underwater.
Jiraiya's summons are bigger and can swim in water. Jiraiya is the one who will be faster than Kisame.
You could say that if they fight under normal conditions but kisame can easily revert that situantion by floading the field with water and while submerged hes def faster than Jiraya by feats

Troyse22

Kisame's chest was blown away, Samehada broke some piece and both were thrown backwards.

Samehada does nothing to stop the force behind Lariat.

Kisame will die due to getting impaled by the hair.

No no, I want you to specifically comment on Kisame absorbing chakra directly out of Gyuki who’s sealed inside of Bee.

If he can do that he can absorb the chakra out of some hair right?

Quit dodging.

Top Bottom