Full extent Tsukuyomi is unbreakable

IpHr0z3nI

Kakashi doesn't imply that Sasuke can break it, he replied "Sasuke" to Itachi saying that only a sharingan user with his blood can beat him.
Are you seriously overlooking Itachi's comments that only a Sharingan user with the same blood as me can beat me?

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
Are you seriously overlooking Itachi's comments that only a Sharingan user with the same blood as me can beat me?
How am I overlooking when I talked about it in the post you quoted?

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
Because you read, but do not comprehend.
Your the one who said that your scan implied that Tsukuyomi can be beaten, when the English doesn't imply that at all. It says the opposite.

Anywho the databook supports the manga. It's up to you to prove it doesn't.
The databook is another matter entirely from what the English says. Up to me to prove that it doesn't what?

IpHr0z3nI

Your the one who said that your scan implied that Tsukuyomi can be beaten, when the English doesn't imply that at all.
Question then....Did Sasuke beat it? Is this not supported by both manga and databook?

Does Sasuke not share the same blood as Itachi? What makes you think Itachi wasn't referring to Tsukuyomi; considering that was the only ability Itachi showcased against Kakashi?

The databook is another matter entirely from what the English says. Up to me to prove that it doesn't what?
What are you talking about?

Spoiler:

The above is english....It's up to you to prove that the above text is inaccurate.

Rin

𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞
It's bizarre how people's exegesis about the manga are that bad at all, lmao. Like, you get into context. Obito says Itachi never tried to kill Sasuke, then Sasuke assays to refute Obito's assertion by saying Itachi used Mangekyou Sharingan against him, thus we have Obito's rebuttal: "He had to pressure you".

Obito could've said "No, he held himself back", but he clearly doesn't say that, he literally states Itachi used such severe methods because he needed to pressure Sasuke in the battle (to accomplish his own objectives).

There are things to imply the opposite:

1) If Itachi held back, Sasuke would be able to note that, since Kakashi was able to note "he could've killed me if he wanted".
2) The DB3 states Sasuke won against the Tsukuyomi by summoning his rage, not once mentioning it was a weak Tsukuyomi.

Did Itachi use "milder" Amaterasu flames against Sasuke as well? :oh

IpHr0z3nI

It possible, but I'm uncertain considering Tobi said.
Tobi didn't state anything in regards to Sasuke not breaking Tsukuyomi....

You claim my evidence was faulty, but here you are making shit up.

It's not supported by your scan that Sasuke can break Tsukuyomi, as for the databook it says something completely different from the scan.
But it is....What part of the databook doesn't support the manga. You clearly have no argument here.
I was talking about the scan you posted where Itachi said "My Tsukuyomi cannot be beaten", not the databook.
As I already pointed out....the databook supports the manga. There's no getting around that.

Final Fantasy

Tobi didn't state anything in regards to Sasuke not breaking Tsukuyomi....

You claim my evidence was faulty, but here you are making shit up.
Tobi said something like Sasuke didn't see through a single of Itachi's illusion.

But it is....What part of the databook doesn't support the manga. You clearly have no argument here.
I said it (Tsukuyomi being beatable) is not supported by your scan (the one where Itachi says Tsukuyomi can't be beaten). The databook says something completely different from what Itachi said in your scan, that's what I said.

IpHr0z3nI

Tobi said something like Sasuke didn't see through a single of Itachi's illusion.
I think he was referring to their relationship not necessarily Tsukuyomi.

As Sasuke later states himself.

Spoiler:

I said it (Tsukuyomi being beatable) is not supported by your scan (the one where Itachi says Tsukuyomi can't be beaten). The databook says something completely different from what Itachi said in your scan, that's what I said.
Actually it doesn't. Itachi implies in part 1 that a Sharingan user with the same blood as him can defeat Tsukuyomi, and the databook supports just that.

Asura barracuda

Weakness....is the original Sin 🌹
1)If Itachi held back, Sasuke would be able to note that , since Kakashi was able to note "he could've killed me if he wanted".
The fuck is this shit mentality?

Kakashi didn't even note 30% Itachi clone holding back and focusing on Naruto instead so what sorta perception are you giving Sasuke here?

He didn't even notice that Itachi couldn't use the Mangekyo at all.

You act like Sasuke at this point in time had any idea the depth of his brothers real power.

Even Itachi straight up told Sasuke.

"You overestimate your abilities with no idea the depth of mine"

"Sasuke, right here and now I shall shatter whatever illusion you had about the depth of my power "

Sasuke is the same person who thought he could kill Itachi just because he learnt Chidori and Itachi broke his arm for it.

Like seriously what is this bullshit you talking about that Sasuke would know if Itachi was holding back on him.

Sasuke didn't even know he was being led in the battle or that Itachi was seriously dragging things out.

Like seriously man, how freaking wild is the fuckery.

Final Fantasy

I think he was referring to their relationship not necessarily Tsukuyomi.

As Sasuke later states himself.

Spoiler:

Sasuke was most likely talking about both at the same time, in the page you posted he said "I'm not into an illusion anymore." Than he elaborated by saying "I can see through your genjutsu."

We know he was talking about Itachi's truth, because that was the topic before than and we know he was talking about seeing through genjutsu too, because he mentioned being able to see through genjutsu right afterwards.

So Sasuke thought he could see through Itachi's genjutsu now that he had Itachi's eyes. Either way it points to Sasuke not being able to see through Itachi's normal genjutsu when he fought him the last time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom