Fugakus MS is now Canon.

Asura barracuda

Weakness....is the original Sin 🌹
It was already canon in the novels but some hard heads won't be convinced so here's Boruto acknowledging Fugakus MS pattern amongst the recorded Uchiha patterns for the clan.

Which will again beg the question for why Itachi never kept this sacred as a spare.

@Black zetsu

Don't you think so too.
:pepethunk

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Which will again beg the question for why Itachi never kept this sacred as a spare.
Because clearly butchering dozens of innocent children is ok, but keeping his fathers eyes is clearly crossing the line

youre a failure of an Itachi fan if you dont understand something as basic as his ironclad pacifist morals :diout

Asura barracuda

Weakness....is the original Sin 🌹
Because clearly butchering dozens of innocent children is ok, but keeping his fathers eyes is clearly crossing the line

Well actually Itachi never killed the children, didn't touch a single one.

Obito was the one who took on the civilians and Children in the novels.

Meanwhile Itachi took on the elders and police force, basically the strongest of the clan, Plus his parents too.

Oh and his girlfriend too was someone he wanted to put to rest himself.

And Itachi only "adopted" a pacifist nature after the Uchiha massacre.

Before the massacre Itachi actually sought absolute power, the scene where he beat down three Jounins even showed his frustration at being so limited.

~Kakashi~

Makes sense as Fugaku had to at least be somewhat formidable for Hiruzen and Danzo to fear the Uchiha rebellion. Though there's still some inconsistencies there as Asuma was pretty sure he could take Itachi despite believing Itachi killed his entire clan up until Kakashi informed him of his skills.

Inconsistencies are wack.

Black zetsu

It was already canon in the novels but some hard heads won't be convinced so here's Boruto acknowledging Fugakus MS pattern amongst the recorded Uchiha patterns for the clan.

@Black zetsu

Don't you think so too.
:pepethunk
I didn't watch Boruto

But yeah the book of Uchiha is surely Canon

:blessed

Mithos

The Chosen
Makes sense as Fugaku had to at least be somewhat formidable for Hiruzen and Danzo to fear the Uchiha rebellion
Eh, not so sure. Civil wars can be brutal and chaotic. A bunch of stronger-than-average (in the grand scheme of things) ninja launching terroristic or guerrilla warfare-esque attacks throughout the village would be difficult to deal with, and there would be a lot of casualities. I doubt someone like Fugaku would have been capable of confronting Hiruzen or Danzo directly, though.

~Kakashi~

Eh, not so sure. Civil wars can be brutal and chaotic. A bunch of stronger-than-average (in the grand scheme of things) ninja launching terroristic or guerrilla warfare-esque attacks throughout the village would be difficult to deal with, and there would be a lot of casualities. I doubt someone like Fugaku would have been capable of confronting Hiruzen or Danzo directly, though.
Guess it depends on how much stake you place in the novels, but he was apparently considered a candidate to be the 4th hokage.

Mithos

The Chosen
Guess it depends on how much stake you place in the novels, but he was apparently considered a candidate to be the 4th hokage.
Doesn’t mean that much, I don’t think. It seems he was the least favored of the candidates. We know that Orochimaru was a candidate before he defected and gained most of his White Snake Powers, and Hiruzen could have killed him (seemingly without too many issues) but chose to let him go. And by portrayal, Orochimaru had a reputation placing him above the Uchiha (which is why it was major hype for Itachi to be stronger than him).

I don’t think Fugaku was weak by any means, but I do think the fear of Uchiha rebellion had more to do with the risk of outright carnage and what the village would consider “domestic terrorism” rather than fearing fighting any particular Uchiha ninja.

Aegon Targaryen

The ''King'' of Inventors
Makes sense as Fugaku had to at least be somewhat formidable for Hiruzen and Danzo to fear the Uchiha rebellion. Though there's still some inconsistencies there as Asuma was pretty sure he could take Itachi despite believing Itachi killed his entire clan up until Kakashi informed him of his skills.

Inconsistencies are wack.

Or Asuma was just ignorant.

Aegon Targaryen

The ''King'' of Inventors
Doesn’t mean that much, I don’t think. It seems he was the least favored of the candidates. We know that Orochimaru was a candidate before he defected and gained most of his White Snake Powers, and Hiruzen could have killed him (seemingly without too many issues) but chose to let him go. And by portrayal, Orochimaru had a reputation placing him above the Uchiha (which is why it was major hype for Itachi to be stronger than him).

I don’t think Fugaku was weak by any means, but I do think the fear of Uchiha rebellion had more to do with the risk of outright carnage and what the village would consider “domestic terrorism” rather than fearing fighting any particular Uchiha ninja.

Hiruzen straight up muses it will be difficult to fight the Uchiha though.

Doubt he had Susano'o though MS is considered very rare and Obito made out that awakening Susano'o is super-rare.

I don't think every MS user will necessarily gain Susano'o.

And even with MS, his feats are still pretty lack-luster.

Black zetsu

Doubt he had Susano'o though MS is considered very rare and Obito made out that awakening Susano'o is super-rare.

I don't think every MS user will necessarily gain Susano'o.

And even with MS, his feats are still pretty lack-luster.
Susano'o draws a heavy pressure on it's user

So the point is the capability of the user's body and chakra to maintain against this technique, cuz we have Sasuke who is indra reincarnation had tough time using it and was shitting blood even while using it's early stages

So I can imagine far weaker Uchihas to die or maybe go unconscious after using it

Draco Bolton

as Asuma was pretty sure he could take Itachi despite believing Itachi killed his entire clan
:wut

@HollowArrow123 @hollow (inactive)

You were right, Asuma can really take Itachi as per Asuma statement (and Asuma doesn't know Itachi is sick, meaning Asuma is confident to take Healthy Itachi :crazwhat ). Asuma high high.... kage ? :rock

Asuma> Uchiha clan ? :wut

I concede... Asuchadgang is eating good with this one, who care if fodder Lugaku get MS or not

Time to celebrate hollow

Top Bottom