• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Floppy disk sabotage >D

Kurairu

Lords of Insufficient Light
I need to know how to make my floppy disk not useable, but while keeping it intact and without it showing any signs of being tampered with xD

jkingler

J. Kinglecrab, Esq.
Wave a reasonably powerful magnet all over the floppy disk. It should delete or damage your data while leaving the disk fully intact. Also, as per your request, it will look exactly the same as a normal, viable disk.

staradderdragoon

is owning at being a
Kitsunejenna said:
A couple years ago I was taught that microwaves can do just about anything:)

i think that's true. but you can also damage your microwave. so....i dunno. i've seen it happen in movies.

Sapwood2

Panzers for All!
Well, the Microwave causes everything to cook/burst into flames/ or explode. The microwave radiation acts as an Electro-Magnetic Pulse, frying anything electronic, burning/cooking anything organic, and making anything metal burst into flames. It is being experimented on by the US Military to make a APC with a microwave dish that frys the enemies electronics, so far it is useless.

Shogun

<marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f
So in other words: go with the magnet. Have a nice day.

NaraShikamaru

geegeegeegee-dragon. >:|
Use the magnet. If that doesnt work, tamper with the silver shifty thing. Keep moving it up and down and then put it into the disk drive and keep doing it until your PC cant read it XDD

xtrashock

jkingler said:
Wave a reasonably powerful magnet all over the floppy disk. It should delete or damage your data while leaving the disk fully intact. Also, as per your request, it will look exactly the same as a normal, viable disk.
But i didnot understand what is need for doing all this ?
If you need to erase data just format it from your computer and that will be more simple solution !

CrazyMoronX

Old Man
Cut it open at the top, and rip the plastic thingy out. Yeah the thingy! :mad

Make it a small, discreet cut.

Just trying to offer an alternative.

Top Bottom