• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

FKT Hitsugaya vs HM Nnoitra

Who wins?

• Total voters

Sablés

Damn I guess Hitsugaya keeping up with and reacting to Halibel the current 3rd Espada, while Nnorita was being blitzed by Base Nel the former 3rd Espada doesn’t tell us anything.

:tiredpepe
:wellshite

I never noticed this before, Lord Stark creating yet another W for Toshiro

If the far more mobile Halibel couldn't pin down Toshiro when he switched to hit-and-run tactics, Nnoitra definitely gets kited. Since his petals recover relatively fast with Bankai deactivated, he can eventually build enough moisture in the atmosphere for HH even without TJ(it only expedites the process)

Unless Toshiro blindly engages him in CQC, Nnoitra actually has no win condition here
Trash takes.

By the same standard you can use to call Nnoitra slow, the same will apply for Halibel, who has no speed feats.

Worse. Unlike Nnoitra/Zaraki, Hitsugaya's speed got capped by Base Yammy.

Matador

Why is Zaraki slower than Toshiro :pepethink

Because Kubo clearly intended for him to be the one of the slowest, if not the slowest Captain :pepethink

He doesn't know shunpo, has bottom-tier stats in the DBs, and has no speed feats to speak off. Him being significantly faster than Toshiro is unlikely to say the least

Sablés

Because Kubo clearly intended for him to be the one of the slowest, if not the slowest Captain :pepethink

He doesn't know shunpo, has bottom-tier stats in the DBs, and has no speed feats to speak off. Him being significantly faster than Toshiro is unlikely to say the least
:pepethink

I think you've got some outdated views in a few bits here

1) Kenpachi doesn't know shunpo

This isn't a thing. We've never actually been told he does or doesn't. But Ichigo was having serious difficulties with his speed in their first battle. The bells were necessary for him to react.

2) Kenpachi has a better variant of the feat you used to hype Tosh. He dodged the cero of the 0 Espada. Patched. :blinditachi

Sablés

That Kenpachi isn’t the same one that fought Nnorita. You know better

This is clearly judging Kenpachi's portrayal as a whole and not just one version of him. Otherwise, the DB stats aren't even appropriate.

Matador

This isn't a thing. We've never actually been told he does or doesn't.

I'll redact it

Zaraki has never once shown shunpo. And if he did it know it, it would be very rudimentary. Point is he has extremely limited knowledge of shunpo if at all by all indications

But Ichigo was having serious difficulties with his speed in their first battle. The bells were necessary for him to react.

You mean Pre-Bankai Ichigo who was VC level? :pepethink

Pretty sure that Ichigo was outrunning him, or at the very least keeping pace. Zaraki only caught up to him by cutting him off instead of chasing him in a straight line

2) Kenpachi has a better variant of the feat you used to hype Tosh. He dodged the cero of the 0 Espada. Patched. :blinditachi

Stronger Zaraki + much larger distance. There's really no direct comparison to be made here

Sablés

Zaraki has never once shown shunpo. And if he did it know it, it would be very rudimentary. Point is he has extremely limited knowledge of shunpo if at all by all indications
We can say the same of Ichigo.
Stronger Zaraki + much larger distance. There's really no direct comparison to be made here
Excuse me?

Yammy's arm was in-between them, meaning he must also have been crouching. You're not looking at more than a few meters. But if you want to talk size, the cero Hitsugaya dodged was a swipe, with a more narrow area than the norm. Meanwhile Yammy's cero are gigantic. Meaning Kenpachi had to cover more distance in an instant to escape.
Not even you genuinely believe Zaraki would blitz Toshiro @Sablés

...Or at least I hope not :pepethink
I don't believe anyone is blitzing anyone or overtaking anyone. They're all similarly overlooked in regards to portrayal or feats. Halibel has not a single showing of sonido. Nobody to my knowledge mentioned a thing about Toshiro's speed. I don't need to get into Nnoitra lol.

Sablés

I don't believe anyone is blitzing anyone or overtaking anyone. They're all similarly overlooked in regards to portrayal or feats. Halibel has not a single showing of sonido. Nobody to my knowledge mentioned a thing about Toshiro's speed. I don't need to get into Nnoitra lol.
Fuck, I have to amend this.

Zaraki actually has quite a few blitzes to his name portrayal-wise. :mlpshrug

Matador

We can say the same of Ichigo.

And Ichigo gets around this by his Bankai specifically giving him a massive speed amp and we know he was trained by the Shunpo master

Zaraki on the other hand is consistently portrayed as outright slow, big difference

Uh, between Yammy's cero charge time giving them ample time to get out of dodge(Halibel was charging hers while dashing) and the larger distance that's still not directly comparable. Saying the distance wasn't massive doesn't change that fact that there's simply no relation involved here

Nobody to my knowledge mentioned a thing about Toshiro's speed.

DB definitely says good things about Toshiro's speed

His speed stat is above average and I believe @Lord Stark mentioned that the DB said his speed was "lightning fast" in one of his SS battles. His speed isn't often highlighted but he's never once been portrayed as outright slow unlike the aforementioned fighters

docj

i have returned
He literally had to run/jump to get Tesla/Berenice/Jerome/Giriko
It's not like they were one feet in front of him.
Tesla was right in front of him and lunged at him
Giriko literally bulked up right in from of him
Jerome got in his face and roared at him
Berenice got close enough distance to have a conversation with him to use her schrift which means she was also close

Top Bottom