• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

FKT Hitsugaya vs HM Nnoitra

Who wins?

• Total voters

docj

i have returned
It tells us you don't know how to read lmao
You’re an absolute goofball masquerading as an intellectual

I had your back in the beginning because I thought MB was being too tough on you, but you’re abrasive with everyone man

TrueTrueTrue

You’re an absolute goofball masquerading as an intellectual

I had your back in the beginning because I thought MB was being too tough on you, but you’re abrasive with everyone man
@monkeybananas what's going on between us man, this dude's saying you're beating my ass with flames and we don't even talk

Matador

Let's not derail the thread

As this thread established, Toshiro kites out and beats the 5th Espada without his full power. Thoughts?

TrueTrueTrue

Let's not derail the thread

As this thread established, Toshiro kites out and beats the 5th Espada without his full power. Thoughts?
No, he needs his full powers to put down Nnoitra or at best he draws a stalemate.

Matador

No, he needs his full powers to put down Nnoitra or at best he draws a stalemate.

There's no difference between him using TJ to immediately amass moisture for HH and him expelling moisture from ice abilities other than the latter taking longer and there being more room for error

Against someone like Nnoitra it doesn't matter because he can't reliable pin him down

TrueTrueTrue

There's no difference between him using TJ to immediately amass moisture for HH and him expelling moisture from ice abilities other than the latter taking longer and there being more room for error

Against someone like Nnoitra it doesn't matter because he can't reliable pin him down
I think the room for error is actually critical here. I think Nnoitra can get within range of Hitsugaya, and I think once he's in range he can overwhelm Hitsu with physical attacks that prevents him from getting his ice set up in time.

I think having the speed of TJ means it wouldn't matter if he was overwhelmed, he could just go all out and fuck on Nnoitra. But without that, I just don't see him being fast enough to live long.

This is all subjective, I don't think either char has enough speed feats to convince me one way or the other.

monkeybananas

Atleast we know your standing on the Gotei 13 :blobhide
if i don't have a favorite amongst the most relevant characters because they're too simplistic what makes you think i'd have a favorite amongst even less relevant characters like the arrancar or sternritter?

edit: my favorite character is actually Soi Fon no cap

Matador

I think the room for error is actually critical here. I think Nnoitra can get within range of Hitsugaya

If he can close the distance and reliably stick on him, sure Nnoitra has a chance

He has two major issues:

1) Nnoitra has no speed feats to suggest he's anywhere near as fast as Toshiro let alone Halibel(Nnoitra is roughly Zaraki's level speed and slower than Base Nel)
2) Even if he somehow manages to close the distance, he has no sticking power. We saw Halibel honed onto him, swung at him with a point-blank cero and Toshiro dodged it and just created more distance in response

Unless you care to prove he's faster than Halibel, he'll just gets kited until he amasses enough moisture the slower way :mlpshrug

monkeybananas

I voted for hitsugaya because I couldn't allow @n to have the satisfaction of seeing hitsugaya have 4 votes.

ill remove my vote when it changes.

Matador

We've done it Hitsugaya Brigade. Even MB undeniably 100% agrees Toshiro wins without TJ, and it's permanently recorded here :mercydab

Hitsugaya takes it alone as always. Thanks for the free Toshiro hype MB

Top Bottom