Final Fantasy XII European Release

Even

[Taka] Translator
ToTheGame.com said:
Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces the forthcoming release of the epic FINAL FANTASY XII. The latest title in one of Square Enix?s most beloved franchises will be available early in 2007, exclusively on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system.

Since its debut in 1987, the FINAL FANTASY series has sold over 68 million units worldwide. With its cutting-edge visuals, unique worlds and intricate narrative, FINAL FANTASY has defined the role-playing genre and continues to be adored by fans around the globe.

Now the world?s favourite RPG series continues to evolve in FINAL FANTASY XII. A new level of exploration and adventure lie ahead in the mystical world of Ivalice. Overflowing with gorgeous, sweeping landscapes, colourful characters, exotic creatures and a plot full of intrigue, FINAL FANTASY XII is a gaming experience not to be missed.
okay, it'll be released in Europe "early" 2007.... I guess it'll be March or so...

You euro's get screwed majorly all the time by S-E don't cha?

You get all their good titles months after their gloss vanishes from the major game lands in the world.

Julius Belmont said:
You euro's get screwed majorly all the time by S-E don't cha?

You get all their good titles months after their gloss vanishes from the major game lands in the world.
Yupyup, *ALL* the time =( It's kinda annoying you know :p *eagerly waits for an English version of KH2 >__<* :laugh

I don't feel all that bad though, I have a Japanese PS2, which means I've played FFXII before without knowing what the main story was all about xD All I was there for was to see how the game played, battle system-wise and etc. <3

Pfft...I don't even give a damn about FFXII anymore. Give me FFXIII :yell

I want real-time fights!

Back
Top Bottom