Galo de Lion

Burning Firefighting Soul
OMG! thats super kawaii hahaha!
Is there any other nendoroid that you are looking to get? I want to get the 4rth hokage, Deidara and Jiraya. Altought the later one came out a while ago so now its super hard to get. Here is hoping they give him a re-release sometime.
Mami Tomoe, Zero Two and Ciri. I know Zero Two is getting a rerelease in September.

I've also bought another, which is a pre-order, and should be here in around June - August. I'll post her here when she arrives. :nonon

Suigetsu

Best Ningen
Mami Tomoe, Zero Two and Ciri. I know Zero Two is getting a rerelease in September.

I've also bought another, which is a pre-order, and should be here in around June - August. I'll post her here when she arrives. :nonon
Yeah, you should definitely do that. That would be pretty nice!

I'll post the stuff when it arrives here too hehe. I also got the bloodborne hunter recently. I am thinking on getting the Deadpool nendoroid Also the new fire emblem figures look pretty nice but I am not crazy about them, they are cool however. I am still hunting for the Ino of megahouse...

Suigetsu

Best Ningen
Oh no, they're re-releasing this. This is my chance đź’¸

For real?! Heh it is a bit pricey but hey, if you couldnt get it last time now it's your chance! Also apparently a pendant from Kamishiro Ryoga "shark" from zexal was released recently and I was not aware of it's existance until it sold out... that really hurt :C

I'll post pics of my current nendoroids soon hehe.

blakstealth

Hurricane of Jacarandas
For real?! Heh it is a bit pricey but hey, if you couldnt get it last time now it's your chance! Also apparently a pendant from Kamishiro Ryoga "shark" from zexal was released recently and I was not aware of it's existance until it sold out... that really hurt :C

I'll post pics of my current nendoroids soon hehe.
I'm not into accessories much, but that keychain is pretty cool. Would make for a nice self defense weapon :fatcat

Suigetsu

Best Ningen
I'm not into accessories much, but that keychain is pretty cool. Would make for a nice self defense weapon :fatcat
yehh hehehe. I hope they re-print it. I also pre-ordered the nendoroid of yondaime hokage but it hasnt arrived yet can you believe that? I aint purchasing from that shop again. Takes too long.
Anyways I am waiting for a re-print of Yamanaka ino from megahouse and " maybe" I get Yuma & Astral figure from YGO Zexal.
I wish they would release Shark as well, but time will tell. It's gonna be shark or Kaito... Perhaps both! I would get Shark for Sure.

blakstealth

Hurricane of Jacarandas
yehh hehehe. I hope they re-print it. I also pre-ordered the nendoroid of yondaime hokage but it hasnt arrived yet can you believe that? I aint purchasing from that shop again. Takes too long.
Anyways I am waiting for a re-print of Yamanaka ino from megahouse and " maybe" I get Yuma & Astral figure from YGO Zexal.
I wish they would release Shark as well, but time will tell. It's gonna be shark or Kaito... Perhaps both! I would get Shark for Sure.
which shop did you preorder from?

Suigetsu

Best Ningen
which shop did you preorder from?
A local shop, I aint buying from there again. All I can do is just wait for it to arrive. I am gonna see if I can get Neji, it is not that hard to find. I am also hoping that they re-print Jiraya because it is extremely hard to get hehe.

I wonder what new Nardo nendoroids we will get next year. What nendoroid would you like them to do?

blakstealth

Hurricane of Jacarandas
A local shop, I aint buying from there again. All I can do is just wait for it to arrive. I am gonna see if I can get Neji, it is not that hard to find. I am also hoping that they re-print Jiraya because it is extremely hard to get hehe.

I wonder what new Nardo nendoroids we will get next year. What nendoroid would you like them to do?
tough to say honestly. My desire for figures relies on me watching anime, which I got into again after a year break from it. I recently finished Vivy Flourite Eye's Song, so I think i would like a nendoroid of the main character. But i don't even think there are any figures being released of her after doing a quick google search.

Suigetsu

Best Ningen
hey what do you think about the new Itachi nendoroid? I just pre-ordered him. Also they are re-releasing the Shark keychain so I am getting it. I wonder what other Naruto Nendoroid will they release next year, I hope they do Kisame and Suigetsu sometime.

blakstealth

Hurricane of Jacarandas
hey what do you think about the new Itachi nendoroid? I just pre-ordered him. Also they are re-releasing the Shark keychain so I am getting it. I wonder what other Naruto Nendoroid will they release next year, I hope they do Kisame and Suigetsu sometime.
he's cool. I also like his akatsuki cloak version

Suigetsu

Best Ningen
he's cool. I also like his akatsuki cloak version

yeah I have the akatsuki version. I really hope they re-print jiraya so that I can have the 3 sannin. I plan on giving the ambu version to an IRL friend that likes naruto, is cosplayer and is kind. She really likes Itachi a lot.

I heard that the guys that design the nendoroids are on twitter and such, that is pretty cool. I wish to express a suggestion to them. hehe. Which nendo would you like for them to do?

blakstealth

Hurricane of Jacarandas
yeah I have the akatsuki version. I really hope they re-print jiraya so that I can have the 3 sannin. I plan on giving the ambu version to an IRL friend that likes naruto, is cosplayer and is kind. She really likes Itachi a lot.

I heard that the guys that design the nendoroids are on twitter and such, that is pretty cool. I wish to express a suggestion to them. hehe. Which nendo would you like for them to do?
I would like them to do one from the Uma Musume Pretty Derby franchise-

OMG THEYRE DOING IT YES YES YES

Dragonus-BB-

I just opened this up and the OP has the old static-arts Cloud. Super popular figure, and with remake about they won't be doing a new run!

I used to collect the bishoujo line (2nd or 3rd post) too at one stage but sold all of them. Some Marvel (e.g. the v1 Rogue/Dark Phoenix, my only Marvel collectibles ever I think) but I had the bioware exclusive Femshep too.

Most of what I have left is boxed up but I'll fish some older photos out later.

Top Bottom